1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bass_flow's Helper Aplication

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by bass_flow, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

In-Game Name: bass_flow

Skype username: bass_flow

TeamSpeak username: bass_flow

Mic use: Built into to my laptop yes, but no actual mic

Timezone: GMT

Hours online per weekday: 5-6 hours per day

Hours online per weekend: 5-9 hours per day

Position changes: Citizen -> Helper

Introduction:
    Hi my name is Liberty also known as bass_flow. I have played Meepcraft for nearly 7 months now. For the first couple of months of me paying on the server I didn't really know much and I wanted to try everything, that included applying for staff. But as the months progressed I began to become familiarised with the server and the players on it. I know own my own town and I build statues for people whenever they are needed.

Why:
    For a few months now I have been working with a company called positive futures. This company helps younger children through their transition from primary school to secondary school. This is a difficult period of time for younger children as they are moving to a new school where they are going from the oldest to the youngest and are very easy targets for the older pupils. This company trains me to help the younger kids as we might be better at it because we are all around the same age and we have all been through it once, this training is called peer mentoring . This is quite relatable to the server as new players are starting and confused with what to do and how to start. I have quite often seen new players persecuted and all of these reasons can often drive new players away.

I have also recently passed my Duke of Edinburgh expedition. This requires a group of 4 or more people to pan out a walk beforehand which has to be 12km long. This part requires everyone's input and effort and also a lot of good communication as it can be quite stressful. We then have to walk for 2 days straight staying over night in a field. The navigating and walking can also get very stressful as people can get very tired very quickly so we had to be there for each other.

I am very active on forums and in-game, sometimes a little to active on forums. I try to help to help as much as possible in game when people need it. At the moment I currently house some player in my town that need a temporary home while they save up enough money to buy a town. Also when I ask if anyone wants any help a lot of requests I get are about how to make money so I suggest some ideas for them.

I would love to continue work in-game like I mentioned at the start as I feel I would be quite good at it and I much enjoy helping others. I don't plan on leaving this server any time soon unless something drastic happens in-game or out.

Weaknesses:
    Skype and TeamSpeak
    I am a ridiculously shy person when it comes to talking to me in real life, so for that reason I tend not to use Teamspeak or Skype that often also I prefer to be able to do everything on one screen and not have to keep changing applications.
    Mood swings
    Now and again my mood can often change without it meaning to I am a very emotional person. A lot of it depends on how well I sleep and how my day at school is. If this every happens it never really affects me in-game which is ok.
    I have never been a staff member
    I have never actually been a staff member on any server as this was kind of the first server and one of the only servers I play on. So yes if I was to become helper you would have to help me with commands and stuff, but I am a quick learner.

Conclusion:
    I just want to thank you for taking your time to read this. I do hope that I can continue my help that I do outside of meepcraft , in-game. And that I can extend my ability to help with being a staff member.

manmaster likes this.
  2. bass_flow

I don't know if this is relevant but it should be Premium -> Helper

3. iOblivion

iOblivion Popular Meeper

Well I've seen u a lot in game and on forums you help out a lot. So plus 1 :)

bass_flow likes this.
  4. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Hi bass_flow,

First of, you are active in game and on forums so that's good! But I'm not sure about your maturity and your application is short. So I'm going to give a
    +0/+.25 (I can't decide :p)

Good luck though :)

bass_flow and chaos546 like this.
  5. bass_flow

Thanks for the feedback im not really sure what short is to people so yeh I did my best :)

6. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

+1 You attitude has really changed, you seem a lot more mature and you are no longer hating on people. Also, aren't you 11 or something like that?

bass_flow likes this.
  7. bass_flow

nope as it says above i am 15 :)

Woodchip123456 likes this.
  8. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Trust me, once you get to know staff shyness isn't an issue

+1

bass_flow likes this.
  9. bass_flow

Thanks for your kind words

10. forces5

forces5 Celebrity Meeper

GL +1

bass_flow likes this.
  11. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 you are VERY shy :p

12. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Oh damn, I was kind, okay I need to fix this, uhhhh

Jonnehboi you're fat and you smell

kthxbai

13. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

14. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Doesn't matter- donated rNkz

bass_flow likes this.
  15. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Derailed.

Anyways, bass_flow, I must say, I have seen your maturity grow exponentially in the months I have seen you around, and the past 3 that I have gottn to know you better.

+ I like that you pointed out your weaknesses:
    Shyness: I promise, it is okay. Everyone is shy at least once in your life. I feel as though you are working on this with the peer menoring that you are doing though.
    Mood Swings: When does a female not have mood swings. I mean, really. As long as it does not affect decisions, you'll be fine.
    Never Been on Staff: Not a weakness in my eyes, really. Yes, most applying nowadays have been past mods, but that does not necessarily give them a significant advantage over you.
    + Maturity has improved.
    + You know the commands.
    + I think you are very, very active on forums, so no negative there.
    + When do I not see you in game?

- Application may be a little short in the eyes of some, but it is bigger than many that I have looked at.

Overall, I give you a +1. Good luck!

bass_flow likes this.
  16. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

-1 coz I can't stand bad grammar.

+1 because you seem nice, but some of your comments seem to be posted without much thought.

Overall, +/-0.

17. bass_flow

Can you point out the bad grammar so i can improve next time

18. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    U are so kind!!!
    great app

bass_flow likes this.
  19. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

When I see it I'll tell you :p But it's okay, some of the staff (MrHollywoot) use bad grammar too :p

20. bass_flow

lol thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.