1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Appliecation- Cascade1324

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cascade1324, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: Cascade1324
    Skype Username: Cascade1324
    Teamspeak Username: Cascade1324
    Mic use: Not currently
    Timezone: AEST/ Australian Eastern Standard Time

Hours online per weekday: 6-12
    Hours online per weekend: 6-12
    Position Changes: Citizen - Helper (I'm premium BTW :D)

Hi, my name is Cascade1324 and I would really like to be a helper! I love helping people out and I am usually in the spawn area, doing parkour or in the towns world. I have been on meepcraft for a bit over 4 months and I have learned a lot from all the players. I go on meepcraft a lot but I just got a new horse called Windsor so I'm spending lots of bonding time with him. (He's scared of poles.... :cool:) When I'm sick from school I go on meepcraft for most of the day. I'm very social as well so I usually just randomly go up and start a conversation! Even though I don't own a town I am an assistant to AuzzieLand (owner: stevecrazy) I do not havea crime record apart from a few kicks from a while ago.

I like helping people out in the town because they are always very appreciative afterwards. When people are upset or angry and are being rude I ask them to stop and calm down and sometimes we just talk about it and sort it out. It makes them feel a lot better afterwards. I usually have lots of spare time so I go and talk to people and make friends. My family always talk about giving to people (It can get annoying) so I share my knowledge to new people. I welcome people in a private message when they join meepcraft usually unless I can't at the time. I would work really hard if my application was accepted on meepcraft because I really badly want to become helper so I can help the server become even better! (If its possible!)

I don't always talk on /shout because I'm either busy or there is nothing to talk about that is very interesting or important. When people /msg, /pm or /mail me I reply because usually its asking things like how to get ranks or where something is and how to get to it etc etc... But I do have a lot of friends

My weakness is probably put downs. When people swear at me or something it does make me feel a bit sad but I usually just get rid of the thought and move on. I'm also not the biggest minecraft genius but I'm learning everyday! And I know about meepcraft like ranks, /warps etc etc...

I am not that active in forum because I didn't really have anything to say about many things but now that i have looked around a bit more I understand my people go on a lot. I am trying to persuade my mum to get me Exclusive but we just moved house and spent heaps of money so she was like "No!" but I can be a little silly, funny and crazy sometimes but I can be really mature when its serious time!;)

Now this application isn't perfect but I hope its good enough to persuade you to let me become helper! :D Even if I have to try again in 2 weeks that's okay! I'll try until i get there! Im going on meepcraft now! See ya there! :D:D:D:D

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Short app..
    New member to the forums.
    Never heard of you before till now

Didn't really follow the format that is needed

3. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

• You need to be able to use the mic
    • Application should not be one of your first posts
    • Be more active in game, and help the community
    • Difficult to read w/ such colors and unclear formatting - looks unprofessional
    • Reasons were hardly existent
    • You should be the one helping
    • Weaknesses: Give us a real one.
    • If you know you're not active enough in forums for this position why apply either way? This is a requirement you must meet to even be considered for the position.
    I suggest you go to the Tips/Tricks sticky in the Staff Recruitment section, and look at other members' applications.

4. Cascade1324

5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Color hurts my eyes.

Cascade1324 likes this.
  6. Cascade1324

aww

7. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

Are you an idiot or something?

8. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

No. No. No.
    Colored text, horrible app, never heard of you.

9. Cem852

Cem852 New Meeper

You liar!

10. stevecrazy

stevecrazy Well-Known Meeper

Lol Cascade -122143214 Trololololol :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.