1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

adtheren's moderator application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by adtheren, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

In Game Name: adtheren
    Skype Username: therentay
    Teamspeak Username: adtheren
    Mic use: Yes.
    Timezone: GMT +8
    Hours online per weekday: 3-8+
    Hours online per weekend: 3-10+
    Position Changes: Helper -> Mod

Introduction:

My first few weeks of being a helper has been very eventful. Everyday has a been a roller coaster ride, of ups and downs. It’s been fun this while, and I feel that I’m ready for the next phase. Thus, this application.

Why you should be Mod?

1: Timezone

My timezone is fairly unique, almost none of the current staff have a similar timezone to me. This unique timezones allows me to administer punishment. During my timezone, I have realized that there were many players who had committed crimes, yet, they were not punished. This is because in my timezone, few staff are online to administer any punishment. However, since I have become a part of the staff team, I feel that the amount of general spam / language in the /shout has been reduced significantly.

2: Activity

School’s out. All my waking hours are now spent playing Minecraft. I am incredibly active now on MeepCraft due to the amount of time that I can invest into this game.

3. Work ethnic

I’m very dedicated to my work. I will never intentionally leave any modreq open, but if I have to go, I will often ask another staff to handle the modreq. This shows that show a positive attitude towards my work, and will treat it seriously at all times.

4. Dedication

I feel that dedication is a very important trait to possess as a staff member, because if you are not dedicated to the server, how are you to serve it well? For without dedicated, you will have no motivation to serve the players.

Weaknesses:

1. Anger management

Although I try to keep this in check, sometimes this may show. I have an anger management problem, and this may affect my work and performance at times. So please, don’t irritate me.

2. Immaturity

I believe that no one can truly be mature at all the times. You always have your “inner child” inside yourself. And sometimes, this “inner child” shows up a little too much. Although at times I may be immature, I will try to improve on this weakness of mine.

3. Timezone

My timezone is both a boon and a bane. My timezone is great, help catch people misbehaving in the wee hours of the morning, it is also bad. Not many people who play Meep are in my timezone, so I may be relatively unknown, to the other side of the globe. As a result, you may not see me often during the American afternoon.

Conclusion:

Although sometimes, my anger management problem may go… out of hand… and I may be immature at times, I believe that I am fit for this position of moderator, with my unique timezone and activity, I believe I am ready.

2. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

A little bit of an un-informative app, and I could do without the giant spacing, but good help in game so....

3. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

-1 You're a kewl kat but imo, I feel like you should spend a bit more time as helper.
    You need to work on maturity and efficiency.

4. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

-1 Caught you swearing a lot, and you are truly not nice...

5. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I'm sowwy transfer from word is weird ;-;
    I'll try to work on those points.
    I've never swore in game.

6. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

-1. You so sometimes come across as impaitent and immature but if you work on that +1

7. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

This may be because of my rather impatient nature and anger management problem. I'll definitely try to work on this.

Grandblue likes this.
  8. shains

shains never stop fighting

+1

Ad I think you're doing just fine.

9. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

-1 for multiple reasons.
    • You were asking valeriethw to ask Shain to ban me for no apparent reason.
    • You have your rages and the result is you removing me from Skype, getting me banned for "theft", which I paid for.
    • You told booboo3595 that spawners on Embassies were legal, this shows your lack of knowledge of the rules. From a staff member? That's a huge no-no.
    • Leaking staff chat is ain't good either.
    • Immaturity.
    For the reasons above, I'm stickng to my decision of a -1, but nonetheless, good luck.

Edit: Also, I think you didn't answer the question of "Why?". You seemed to have stated some points, but never really answering why you want to be a Mod.

2legacybball likes this.
  10. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

Absolute rubbish that is! Atheren has never sworn Ingame and is a brilliant staff member. STOP Jonny

joe_schmoe_1216 likes this.
  11. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

In shout he helps and is a good staff member over all and that's alli care about.

12. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

+
    I think you'll do great as a moderator :)
    (btw this is a +1)

13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

You aren't helping.

ANYWAY.

I don't trust you. Even though you are a nice person, I still question the validity of you being staff.

BooBear1227 and Grandblue like this.
  14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Ad, you're my friend; and you are a very nice person. Plus, although we have different timezones, quite a few times people have praised you in helping.

However, the issues stated here are too serious to ignore. These are from fairly credible members, and since I don't see you because of TZ, I really almost solely on other reviews. I am very worried from what I see here. Plus you haven't been a Helper fir all that long.

15. TitanCookie

TitanCookie Active Meeper

-1 , you are preety wierd.... like you dont really show the true side of you all the time. Once i went to a town with people there , people said vulgar with the D word and you dint even process a ban / kick. Also you Banned me for what i said which was #BanmeIloveDiego when me and diego were having a casual conversation. ( i was asking diego to ban me, which is actually sarcasm when he couldn't ) . But of course, i had fun times with you . Kiasu :)

16. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

Spawners on embassies are legal, unless the rule has been changed. If the rule has changed, you can't really blame him, because he probably stuck to the rule he knew.

17. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

+999999 see u so much
    So kind
    Helps so much
    And a great mature player

18. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

It has always been illegal. Section 6 of tawny rules. Also, sorry for third post on this thread, it is helping spread the rules :)

19. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

+1 I can see you becoming a good staff member:) Good luck.

20. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Pros
    • I see you in game a bunch.
    • You are always helping when I see you in chat.
    • I can see you being.
    • For a 13 year old, I can tell you have quite a bit of maturity. Based on the multitude of 13 year olds I know, and babysit.
    Cons
    • I see none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.