1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal and Bug Report

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Grandblue, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

IGN: JonnehboiDaMon

Banned By: Cooleysworld

Ban Time: Earlier today

Banned Why: Language

Ban Length: 1 Day

Ban Appeal: I was just talking to others how love rules the world and then someone said 'screw love.' I just wanted to defend this even though I am only 12. Please unban me. I am sorry for swearing, and just I like many others LOVE MeepCraft. Also, the humans on this earth would not be here without love.

Bug Report: I am stuck in Vortex. MeepCraft needs to ban you from Vortex also, when you get banned in main server...

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

We do not take age as an excuse, if we were to consider age as a factor in what we do we would have alot of people very unhappy for being biased, therefore I do not care what your age is under this context. This is denied, as I have witnessed you swear on multiple occasions in the past, and received many warnings.

Regarding the bug, I will pass this on to Onis

3. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

:( Oh well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.