1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Luring?!

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by FatUnicornzz, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatUnicornzz

FatUnicornzz Popular Meeper

You've got to be kidding me. That tower that I was tping people to? There was a pool at the bottom. And a spot to jump off. In no way was I pushing people off, or killing them. Please, tell me how this is luring.

EDIT: I wasn't force tping them, I was asking them to tp. Also, was I telling anyone to jump off the sides? No. I just brought them up there

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. FatUnicornzz

I was in the middle of something, can we get this finished?

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Did people die from this?

4. FatUnicornzz

No.
    EDIT: Also, I only asked a few to come up. I wasn't interested in luring/killing/stealing. It was just for fun.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  5. FatUnicornzz

Hello?

6. shains

shains never stop fighting

Okay, so your ban was extended by a day for a grief here's the proof of that: http://i.imgur.com/74imCq4.png

I did have to look at the evidence closely, and you were accepting tpa requests off the edge:

http://meepcraft.com/attachments/2013-10-27_15-04-19-png.3333/

I went to where you were doing so and if you watch this video people would have fallen to their deaths, even though the pool was right there. People move when they fall.

Then I looked around to see if you picked up items around the time of infraction. You did.

Here's my proof: http://imgur.com/a/uwhcN

This appeal is denied.

7. FatUnicornzz

W
    Whoa whoa whoa back up mister. First of all, those items I picked up were some I threw off the edge for steviefive0, second, there was a clear path to the pool, and these people walked off the wrong spot, not my problem- and third, highlandrs3 said we could rip down his friends plot. I have proof but I'm typing this on my phone. And pls tell me how I was tping them OFF the edge? I'm not ultimate.

8. FatUnicornzz

I can't even look at half the proof you presented...

9. shains

10. FatUnicornzz

I was seeing if Stevie had received the items, which I could not because I was too high. Also, I wasn't accepting them. other people were, so I had no control. What if you were running and jumped over a lava pit, and they accidentaly got thrown in there while accepting it? I wasn't attempting nor luring people.

11. FatUnicornzz

That wasn't even my plot... I was clearing it. I had claimed it, I didn't build the tower. log block it.

12. FatUnicornzz

Also for the grief, ask Highlanders3ruth about it... He said we could do it. I believe I have enough evidence to be unbanned here....

13. shains

I will speak with highlander about the grief but as for the lure, that's denied. I cannot deny your appeal on the grief.

14. FatUnicornzz

Ahem***** Why is the lure denied? Please tell me why its my fault the people jumped off the wrong side? Do I have mind control?

EDIT: And I was clearly not trying to push them off the side... If I was I woudln't have such a wide platform...

15. shains

I went to the ID where you sent the TPA requests. It was right on the edge.

16. FatUnicornzz

Yeah, and then I moved away... I wasn't standing all in one spot. I was moving around. You can ask allyourmines, he was the first I sent the tpa to.

17. FatUnicornzz

And I'm pretty sure no one fell off? Plus, I only /tpahere'd to people who could fly. I tpa'd allyourmines(Ultimate) And whoever was on /modlist... No reason anyone should have died.

18. shains

If lespauls didn't have fly, he would have died. Again, your appeal for luring is denied.

19. FatUnicornzz

lespaul has fly... I only tpa'd people who had fly. That is exactly my point... And I wasn't even trying to kill anyone... dude come on.

20. shains

Netrarc likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.