1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal - This is not cool at all

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by CreepyEndermen, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreepyEndermen

CreepyEndermen Well-Known Meeper

IGN: CreepyEndermen
    Banne`: Adtheren (New helper)
    Length: 3 Days
    How'd ye get banned creepy: Spam/CapsLanguage . . . ? ? ?
    Act of innocence:
    k Well i was banned from a new helper Adtheren and i was banned for Spam/caps Language.
    Okay, i double posted once and i did not caps or spam and i just got un-banned for 7 days just to get abused by some new helper?
    I'm going to talk about 2klassy BUT that is a different forum
    : Ban request
    I will mention it in here though.
    2k said a ton of major sex refs / huge convo about it and nobody gets kicked.
    let me say something.
    adtheren doesn't have screenies.
    Are you going to believe him or me, i've been on here for 1+ year and hes a new helper

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi Creepy,

I understand that you are frustrated but mentioning that the person that did your ban is a new helper is not a great defense. I did some research and there are screenshots for this ban. You can find them here:
    http://imgur.com/LvvGk4e,yAFOePY,hoXlSFE#0
    They show the offenses. I'm not sure what can be done here. I feel the ban is more than fair if you consider the history you have with bans on this server.

What do you suggest we should do? We have to enforce the rules. What can you do to keep your chat free from offenses? Please understand that what we do is try to keep the chat tolerable for all ages. We are not against you, we are for the community. We might miss some offenses but we try our best.

As for 2k and a few others, I was able to ban them with the screenshots I and others obtained.

3. CreepyEndermen

no offense but what the heck are those screenies proving

Grandblue likes this.
  4. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Witness/Contributor/Possesses relevant information:

[​IMG]

CREEPY, YOU HAD ONE CHANCE. WHY WERE YOU GIVEN ANOTHER ONE. THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO PAY ATTENTION TO ABOUT 300 WORDS OF RULES AND ABIDE BY THEM. MOST OF THE SERVER HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR OVER A YEAR.

YOUR LAST CHANCE WAS WITH THIS, AND ME BEING THE MAIN CONTRIBUTOR TO ONE OF YOUR LAST BANS, I REALLY THINK YOU WOULD JUST CONTINUE YOUR SHENANIGANS.

5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

First page is caps near the bottom (hard to see), second page is double posting (spam), and third page is language.

6. CreepyEndermen

What the hell DC? I was already unbanned and now i'm tempbanned for A DIFFERENT REASON
    SO get your freking crap together

7. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

You're a repeat offender creepy, I honk that you know the rules by now and need an extra long punishment. Please make sure that you do follow rules.

minepose98 likes this.
  8. Gnissen

Gnissen Popular Meeper

if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  9. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

You should know the rules by now. Denied

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Next offence will be a perm-ban. Any temp-bannable offence will be escalated to a Perm, I suggest you *try* to be as clean as possible from now on.

DeathBunny55 and nhjed like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.