1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MrSteels, Oct 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSteels

MrSteels Popular Meeper

1028558 has accused me of stealing his stuff even though the stuff he was accusing me of stealing was actually mine. An admin banned me for it even though I put the stuff 1028558 was accusing me of stealing in the chest in the town that we were making together to put all of our stuff in. Because of this, I moved from the town and thizze510 told 1028558 not to pull me in to this problem. 1028558 betrayed thizze510 and wasnt in thizze510's team anymore. Then I found out that 1028558 betrayed thizze510 so I defriended him and then he started being mean to me so I moved again from the town and I took all 65 of my diamond blocks and all my emerald blocks which belonged to me which I put in the chest and then 1028558 threatened me that he would try to ban me so I called an /modreq and then an admin came and I told them what happened. He said I needed snapshots and videos but I didn't have any because I don't know how to do that yet and he said you don't have proof and then he took 1028558's side and he said sorry for your loss and then I got banned for 5 days even though it wasn't my fault.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Let me ask this then - I can check this so answer honestly, who put the diamond in the shared chest originally?

4. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

1028558 was just threatening me for something like this today. He was trying to get me to give him my god armor for him not to tell on me. Bribing. I did not get any screenies because I thought he was some noob, but turned out pretty persuasive and got an admin to ban without prof. I think next time, 1028558 has to get a week ban.

5. MrSteels

MrSteels Popular Meeper

it was me and i moved in and then he said no thoses are mine

6. MrSteels

MrSteels Popular Meeper

dude i now he is a lie he should be ban for 2 weeks not 1 cause that is just wrong also want to pvp?

Grandblue likes this.
  7. MrSteels

MrSteels Popular Meeper

hello? you there?

8. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Under Admin Review

9. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

Totally. 1028558 threaten me for killing him in terrarium then started harassing me until I logged off for like 1 hr. 1028558 is the one that needs to be banned!

10. Thizze510

Thizze510 Meeper

1028558 Has made a few threats toward me as well, i just kill him and ignore him.

11. MrSteels

MrSteels Popular Meeper

thanks thizze i did the modreq like you said then i ended up ban

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.