1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied please apeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mezzy6, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

hello i was banned temporarily by shainthewolfman for major towny thieft and mayor abuse i was going to thank an member of my town how was being very nice by repairing some tools and giving him so diamonds and gold.... i got his diamond tools and was grinding to repair them and my computer crashed i guess i have no proof of this but its the truth so please if my ban was even shortend it would be greatly apreciated my ban currently sits at over 2 days left

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

3. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

i under standthat i didnt take gold i swear i did take the tools to repair them as a gift i swear i was working on them and my computer crashed i know what it looks like with me taking the tools but i wasnt stealing i was going too repair them he had taken two plots in my vacant town i was very happy i would not have robbed him and look at my acount i have the ability to make or buy tools like those easily i would have no reason to steal that i was repearing them i promise.

4. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

i under standthat i didnt take gold i swear i did take the tools to repair them as a gift i swear i was working on them and my computer crashed i know what it looks like with me taking the tools but i wasnt stealing i was going too repair them he had taken two plots in my vacant town i was very happy i would not have robbed him and look at my acount i have the ability to make or buy tools like those easily i would have no reason to steal that i was repearing them i promise.

5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Do you have any proof of your innocence?

6. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

i said that i would have no reason to steal the iteams i was going to repair them i have money and access to a grinder im good at geting diamonds so there is no reapson for me to take the stuff... but no i have no proof though i have no previous offenses... and ive even reported people for theft in the past... but again i cant provide any solid proof that i didnt have the intention of stealing other than my word withc i know you get that a million times a day so thanks for reading my post i hope you can belive me and if you can get me unbanned i can get the stuff to the guy imediatly i should have left a sign but i was not expecting my computer to crash and he was offline

7. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

i said that i would have no reason to steal the iteams i was going to repair them i have money and access to a grinder im good at geting diamonds so there is no reapson for me to take the stuff... but no i have no proof though i have no previous offenses... and ive even reported people for theft in the past... but again i cant provide any solid proof that i didnt have the intention of stealing other than my word withc i know you get that a million times a day so thanks for reading my post i hope you can belive me and if you can get me unbanned i can get the stuff to the guy imediatly i should have left a sign but i was not expecting my computer to crash and he was offline

8. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Well if you have no proof you will have to wait out the ban.

9. mezzy6

mezzy6 Well-Known Meeper

ok i guess bbut its really not fair but i understand it its noones fault i know i should have left a sign or something in case i crashed but i didnt think it would happen i was just trying to be nice no good deed goes unpunished right

10. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

The appeal is denied, you will have to wait out the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.