1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

PuckMiner's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by PuckMiner, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

What is my in game name?
    PuckMiner (formerly known as BeeWhacker)
    What is my Skype name?
    PuckMiner
    What is my Teamspeak username?
    BeeWhacker
    Do I use a mic?
    Yes I can use mic but no webcam
    How old am I?
    What is my current timezone?
    EST (Eastern Standard Time)
    How many hours am I online for per week day?
    3-6 hours. I am able to play all day long, morning and evening.
    How many hours am I online for per weekend day?
    3-7 hours
    What position am I applying for?
    Citizen/Premium to Helper
    This is who I am!
    Hello! My name is James, and as you can guess by my name I LOVE hockey! I have been playing the sport ever since I could skate. I am almost as much into hockey as I am MeepCraft! MeepCraft and hockey are my hobbies.
    I have been playing MeepCraft over a year now and have seen several staff members come and go. Some of my personal favorites were Skaros and JohnseyClutch. One thing I have learned from all these mods is their admirable qualities. I learned to always be ready to tackle problems from the way that Cooleysword solves situations. I even remember the day reggles became staff.
    Why I am going to be an outstanding helper
    Through my time playing on the server I have learned most of the commands. I have been a mayor in 3 towns and assistant in 4. My experience of being mayor and being captain on my hockey team has taught me to lead and take charge. I have also learned from hockey how to break stuff down and analyze it. This helps me solve any problem that comes my way. I feel that I can take several staff members’ positive impacts and combine them all into me.
    I am very hard working and I don’t slack on anything. Whatever job or task needs to be done I am your man. I enjoy helping others whether it is finding out who took what or how to do the perms on a plot.
    I actually volunteer at a local library and help with the kids program. This has taught me how to be patient and how to be kind. This has also helped me to learn how to be a good problem solver. Whenever something unexpected turns up they come to me.
    I will be very active and would be very enthusiastic about becoming staff. I would serve for a long time and put forth a lot of quality in my work. I would be sure to help whenever help is needed. I have also never been kicked or banned in all my time on MeepCraft and MN. I feel that I would be a great addition to your team.
    A weakness
    I feel that my foremost weakness is that I am not super active on the forums. I am currently trying to change that and am working hard to become more active by posting more and paying attention to what is posted.
    And finally…..
    I hope you see why I would be a great staff member. I am very hard working and I really enjoy helping fellow players. It’s all about making Meep more fun for everyone. Thanks for taking the time to read my application for Helper.
    Sincerely,
    PuckMiner

Izzyzizzy9 likes this.
  2. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

3. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

My name is James too lol :p

But, -1. You need to be a bit more active IG and help out more

4. PuckMiner

Any reason why?
    Nhjed I can respect that, funny lol same name

5. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Hey Puck(Bee), I liked your app and you are a very nice person in game. But I feel as if more helpfulness and a tad more forum activity would help out, I can see some potential, but for now I am +.25

6. PuckMiner

Ok thanks for the feedback

7. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Super short app
    Not very active on the forums.
    Your like/post ratio shows that you don't post many helpful, relevant, or humorous posts.
    Just realized that you were BeeWhacker(lol)
    Firstly,Don't be so full of yourself. It is impossible to "not slack on anything" and "solve every problem that comes your way".
    Secondly, how the hell does hockey help you break down and analyze things?
    And dont think that everything will come down to you, you cant do everything by yourself.
    No one has only one weakness, i can see a lot of things that you can work on.
    Good luck.

8. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

No

TheLikeBot likes this.
  9. PuckMiner

ok thanks for the feedback!

10. Miro995

Miro995 Celebrity Meeper

+1 he is very helpful to me

11. PuckMiner

Thanks

12. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have had quite a few experiences with you in game - you have always come accross as mature, along with other staff I have consulted. Your application employed some great IRL examples which I love to see, however I would recommend for the future you ensure you don't come accross too 'cocky'.

Accepted for interview.

_Rigel and PuckMiner like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.