1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Pygmy55's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by pygmy55, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pygmy55

pygmy55 New Meeper

IGN: Pygmy55
    Date/Time: A while ago
    Reason: Xraying
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Skaros123
    Why we should consider your appeal: I learned what I did was wrong and when I was banned I didn't lie, I admitted to Xraying. Also It has been a while (over 2 months or more if I'm right) and I learned what I did is wrong and can ruin whole servers, and their economies. If you let me back I learned what I did was wrong and I wouldn't do it again, but if Xraying is an auto-deny I get it, I could have ruined your whole server if you didn't stop me.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

I'll discuss this with the staff about possibly being unbanned.

3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

I remember this case. You were the first x-rayer I caught. You in fact did lie at the beginning when I was questioning you. But you were easy and you eventually admitted your wrong doing. I will like to stress, if you do get unbanned you should get a full account wipe because you mined out thousands of diamonds with your illegal mod. Since I'm no longer staff, I'm hoping that the staff members who deal with this appeal understand that his account NEEDS to be wiped completely if he gets unbanned because Pygmy profited a lot out of those diamonds. Cooleysworld bought out his diamonds to get them off the market. Not sure if he still has the money, but regardless, it was 2 months ago and this is your first appeal. Let's just see how this appeal goes.

Eh, I think the evidence and case should be looked into before jumping to any conclusions about an unbanning. Just a tip.

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

I was searching Skaros' YouTube account and I found this.

Flamedemond likes this.
  5. pygmy55

pygmy55 New Meeper

Would the account wipe include my rank?

6. Skaros123

Well yes. That was one of the videos I used to gather the evidence so I can ban. He admitted he used x-ray in the ban appeal though.

7. pygmy55

pygmy55 New Meeper

I have to admit that I got Elite by hacking but before that I got VIP and Premium not by hacking.

8. Skaros123

Well, you haven't played for 2 months. You're better off having your rank wiped as well as your money. I know at least 75% of you 1.2m were from diamonds (source: v-shop record). In the end, it's really like a 2 month vacation. When in all reality, it's a very serious offense that needs to be attended very carefully and thoroughly.

9. pygmy55

pygmy55 New Meeper

skaros, actually I got my vip and premium months ago before the reset and actually got vip during the old spawn, then I quit, then I cam back and started hacking

10. Skaros123

Consider yourself lucky to even get an unban. I'm sure you knew what you were doing was bad and illegal. Now, lately the staff have been rather lenient on perm banned players. So just be thankful that you have a chance of being able to play again.

11. pygmy55

pygmy55 New Meeper

Okay...

12. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

What I am reading here is: "Instead of spending up to $360 on a rank, you can just cheat and get it for free" and in the case they are caught, and then they were to be unbanned with just a full account wipe (including rank), it means they were never really punished.

If this is what happens, people could cheat to earn any rank from VIP ($10) to Ultimate ($360). If they are caught, they are just fully wiped (including rank) and then they are just back to where they started. And if they are not caught, they have basically earned a free $10-$360 rank.

tl;dr: People who cheat (to this degree) should not be given second chances.

Skaros123 likes this.
  13. Skaros123

As much as I agree with no "second chances". It seems as if everyone's been given second chances. I hate to say this, but he will probably be unbanned because there is a lot of leniency towards major rule breakers.

14. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

Well if this happens, the staff are basically letting players off the hook for cheating to get ranks instead of actually donating. But.. I guess it is there call.

Flamedemond likes this.
  15. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

You have been unbanned, this is your only other chance.

16. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

"I have to admit that I got Elite by hacking but before that I got VIP and Premium not by hacking."

Welcome back and enjoy meepcraft, your ranks have been removed.

CaptaineAli and Skaros123 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.