1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

banned bye: reggles44 he's not a mod any more though
    reason: for looking a tasmiki
    reason I should be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong that's not harrassment.

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

You constantly pushed boundaries and harassed tasmiki. If you won't admit to it, in my mind you aren't prepared to be unbanned.

cooey, iiTzJDL, BlackJack and 3 others like this.
  3. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

I think he deserves to be unbanned. I think Reggles isn't staff and tasmiki just want to keep him banned because he is being an ass. Why is ssj not aloud to be unbanned? Hasn't it been a month since he got banned? I think he is prepared. Also how is one not "prepared" to be unbanned? Tasmiki doesn't even play on this server anymore and if he comments on here saying NO YOU ARNT BEING UNBANNED just unban ssj2yamcha because tasmiki is being an ass to ssj2yamcha because he can. Technically Ssj should be unbanned due to A) The player asked for ban isn't on the server anymore. also B)The staff member who banned him isn't staff. (So i hear) Also I may seem really bias but I don't want some kid to keep my friend banned because he "Feels" like he can and he KNOWS that you guys won't unban him unless he says so. Just unban Ssj2yamcha what the heck is him being unbanned going to happen? Keep one little kid to rage all the time? Sorry but one little kid shouldn't even be able to say "Ban/Unban him because i said so." Shain in all respect please unbanned ssj2yamcha because of what I said. I don't want my friend to be banned off of his favorite server because of some little kid that wants him banned because it makes him mad.

Flamedemond, Adrik and BlackJack like this.
  4. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Denied.

5. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

of course you being tasmiki's friend comes for more bias lemme hear.

6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied. You have had 4 bans for harassment, no bias being from Reggles as both Deinen and Sjoe have also contributed to this ban history

http://gyazo.com/4bed3df98c6fa98c098d2c593430036b

Another being the current ban you are undergoing from reggles.

You would think that after this many bans you would learn your lesson, however you did not. I may consider this appeal in the future, however I am denying this for now.

Fangdragon1998 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.