1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

chaos546's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by chaos546, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

What is my in game name?

chaos546

What is my Teamspeak username?

chaos546

Do I use a mic?

Yes, I use a mic on TS and possibly on Skype, although no video.

How old am I?

What is my current timezone?

MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)

How many hours am I online for per week day?

2 – 5. I tend to come on later in the day (between 6 and 10 p.m.)

How many hours am I online for per weekend day?

3 – 7 (Weekend hours sometimes extend to Thursdays, Fridays, Mondays or Tuesdays)

What position am I applying for?

Citizen/Supreme to Helper

What is my personality like?

I’m chaos546, also known here as chaos or Cha. My real name is Natalie, but mostly people call me Nat or Nana. I feel awkward when people call me by my full name, be it Natalie or chaos546, as I feel like they are being weirdly formal, and I feel put on the spot.

I am not a very sporty person, so I tend to spend my time reading, writing, drawing, and most of all, gaming. My dad works at a video game company, so I’ve literally grown up around video games. I don’t remember a time where I had never watched someone play a video game.

I love all animals, but my favorites are cats and birds. I love spending time with animals.

Personality-wise, on screen, I tend to be very opinionated and am not afraid of saying what I think about somone, especially if I dislike them. However, out of Meepcraft, I’m actually really shy with strangers. I don’t like talking in front of anoyone who I don’t consider a close friend or relative. However, if I am comfortable, I talk non-stop. I love talking about things that I enjoy doing, like gaming, anime, reading, and such, so that’s mostly what I talk about when I get going.

Why should you consider me for a Helper?

I’m going to say straight out that I have never been a staff member on a Minecraft server before. I have, however, been a high ranked staff member on a website and have learned to deal with troublemakers. I am not afraid punish even one of my closest friends. I know the responsibilities that come with being a staff member and I realize what sometimes must be done.

My second reason for why I think I would be a better Helper than, say, that guy across the street from you, is that I am fairly experienced on the server, and anything I don’t know about it I’m willing and interested in learning. My one year anniversary to Meep is coming up (mid-October, sometime after the 16th), and I really think that I know the server well. Comparing now to back when I sent in my other application, back in old Meep, it’s actually appalling how much can change.

Now, about my activity and helpfullness in game, on the forums, and on TS. I can say straight up, as many of you know, that my strong point is the forums. I see this as a huge asset, as I’ve noticed that oftentimes the forums seem a little neglected. I see ban appeals and requests up for weeks, suggestions buried, and questions made fun of. I get that the forums are generally second compared to in game, and that you guys are pleny busy, but, as I can access the forums from nearly anywhere, I tend to be more active there.

My in game activity may not be up to par with what you’d hope for a Helper, but I have been working hard on getting it back to more of a schedule, and I can honestly say I have been doing better. Not to mention that because I’m not in a town, and I don’t have a house, I spend most of my time in the wild, at spawn, or in the mingames. When helping in game, I tend to lean more towards /msging people rather than just saying the help straight out in chat, especially when it comes to /shout. I assure you that I try to answer as many questions as possible.

TeamSpeak. I go on it every time I go on Minecraft, but because I am fairly shy and because you all are strangers, I don’t talk as much as I wish. I tend to instincually avoid groups of less than three (private conversation) or groups of more than 5, because I feel awkward going into large groups. Whenever I switch channels, I feel like I’m butting in on something. I am working on this, I swear. I’m alright if someone asks me into a channel, however, as I feel then that I was invited rather than just barging in, so it shouldn’t be as much of a problem.

What are my weaknesses?

I think my number one weakness is probably the fact that I tend to react without thinking to something that personally effects someone close to me. A perfect example to this is why I was banned. I saw something that hurt my close friend, and it made me react mindlessly, with one goal in mind; to punish whomever did it. I am working toward changing this from a weakness and putting it to use as a drive to keep me going.

Second is probably my opinionation. I tend to stand by one view until given proof that it is wrong. This can cause me to seem unreasonable and stubborn, but again, I am working hard to improve this.

Finally, it’s my TeamSpeak shyness. Through text, I feel way less nervous and shy. But TS is another story, and I sincerely apologize for this. I am getting better, though.

So what does this all add up to?

In conclusion, I believe that I could be an asset to the community as a Helper, more so than a can be as a citizen. I strive to have everyone feel welcome in this wonderful community we have here, and am prepared to shoulder any responsibilities that come with that.

Thanks to all who read,

~Cha

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  2. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

No need to read the app, just yes. +1

Jackl01 and chaos546 like this.
  3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

As much as I know you are an amazing person overall, and that you're mature, even if you do have your flaws (watch that temper). And even though I give you a big +1, I doubt you'll be accepted on the staff team. You are like the biggest arguer with the staff to date, with possibly a couple of exceptions. Now, you would be a great staff member, but let's just see if the staff is unbiased enough to put that behind them

SSSoul, Angela, Flamedemond and 3 others like this.
  4. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

+1

chaos546 likes this.
  5. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

Don't see anything wrong! +1

chaos546 likes this.
  6. chaos546

Thank you all for your responses, you have no idea how much they mean to me.

@Qwikin, I am working on my temper, I didn't add it as an extra weakness as more often than not it is sparked by a personal issue (its counts as me overreacting)

Qwikin and Lady_Hestia like this.
  7. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

I wanna see you on the team before I go. +1

chaos546 likes this.
  8. shains

shains never stop fighting

+1 for interview

chaos546 likes this.
  9. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

+1 for no interview :3

10. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

YES YES YES YES YES

Insta-promote please.

+1.

chaos546 likes this.
  11. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

+1 Just be more active ingame plz :p

chaos546 likes this.
  12. chaos546

Thank you all for your support.

@yoko; working on it, this week was a little hectiv because I got sick, and on Monday I was really busy because I had to help my friend who had missed school.

13. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

Code:
    Ok

14. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

+1 for interview.

chaos546 likes this.
  15. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

16. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

That app was amazing. *applause*
    You are mature, your not afraid to speak your opinion, you are helpful and you are a kind person.

+1

chaos546 likes this.
  17. chaos546

May I inquire why?

18. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

No fancy words. Use ask, jeez

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2013
  19. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

No sorry, you may not

20. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1
    i didn't have to read the app, i see you help in game and i have seen you on alot too.

chaos546 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.