1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal: xray...

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by zz2qgj, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

IGN: zz2qgj
    Date/time: A minute ago. Or 10/4/13 at 7:50 PM
    Reason: xray.
    Ban length: Perm
    Staff member: MrHollyWoot
    Why we should consider your appeal: wtf wtf wtf info please

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

I was the bat in the cave watching you...my proof is being uploaded to youtube now you have to wait till someone else looks at if this is a actual appeal

CaptaineAli likes this.
  3. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

link to vid?

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

5. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

... Does mrhollywoot have xray

6. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Im sorry, but all I see in that is mrholly watching me, leaving, looking into my inventory (nothing illegal), me leaving to store my stuff, and him placing wood all over the place and seeing me break stone. What the heck, and he accuses me of xray.
    I do understand that thought when I start to randomly dig down and sideways. That is me rageing and randomly digging desperate for more diamonds (lol) and going to bedrock. Xray? Nope. Either way at that time i switched direction everytime I found ore or something, my typical non strip mining style.
    7:18 - I go up, looks like im xraying for gold ore. I hear zombie sounds and mine up, find cave, dont find zombie, keep going up, found gold ore. Blahblahblahblah i quit.
    So summary: Mrholly looks around my strip mining shaft, finds little max 10 block branches branches off of it because I mined ores, and because I do some random things, and thinks i xray? Wat.
    This is why I respectfully request an unban :)
    Everyones like "OMG" after the video xD

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  7. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Sorry for posting but that video shows advertisements of another server...you might want to take down the video or edit it

Flamedemond, TNT404 and zz2qgj like this.
  8. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Anyways this is not proof of xray, so I shouldnt be banned. Dont u guys have like a screen viewing plugin or something? Even if I did xray isnt there like an anti xray thing people have been talking about? *causes lag*
    1. Dont know why u are still thinking people xray with that plugin
    2. PROOF? There is not any real proof except that Im mining.

9. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

zz2qgj, You have always been a cheater. Back when I was staff before the reset, you had xray and you also duped so many diamonds, that Fuzzlr himself had to log on to help delete them. When I found your town, you had over 1.5 billion meebles worth of diamond blocks (they were worth about 9k each) and you had heaps of other stuff.

Here are some screenshots of how many diamonds you actually had: http://imgur.com/a/YpvIP

And after all that, you then duped another time, 2 days after being unbanned (due to a reset) and we found you with over 2 double chest of diamond blocks, fulled to the brim.

Only thing left to say is, "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time". I bid you goodbye, again.

10. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

Sorry for posting, but Meepcraft does have an anti xray plugin. I think its impossible too xray. And do past bans count towards being unbanned or not?

zz2qgj likes this.
  11. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Excuse me. Deupe? Im sorry, but that was from a town raid. Deinen0 certainly didnt have enough proof that i duped, except that I had a lot of diamonds. Sorry, but when my irl friend found them he shared the 22 double chests of diamond blocks with me and peterpan324. Apparently when they cleared the chests all of mine didnt clear, and I got kicked from the town by my friends. I never duped a bit, never cheated, never xrayed. Seriously isnt meep still going by "no proof, no ban"

12. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Oh and can you explain "heaps of other stuff"? I had basically a few sets of god pvp items and thats it.

13. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Captainali, have you any logblock screenshots, if you ever thought to logblock the chests? You would find that there probably was no record of anyone ever putting diamonds in the first chests. I had posted an appeal but it... Didnt get into the system for some reason. You must be mistaken about me :/
    By the way, after further reading your post, it wasnt my town lol
    The second one was supposed to be a real active town, but thanks to you my 3 days of legit hard work on spawn was ruined. About the diamonds, last time I checked, raiding towns was legal.

14. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

On a second tought, Ur biased i dont want to talk to u.

I will post my evidence and get this done later tonight.

15. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

Dont feel like doing it right now... However I do feel something is ironic.
    You ban me for xray when xraying is impossible.
    Earlier, you ban me for duping when duping is completely patched in multiplayer at least.
    Still cant believe that I have been innocent the whole time?

16. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

X-Raying is still possible. You were using X-ray, and saw many ores, due to the anti X-ray plugin. When you mine to them, you found they weren't there, as shown in the video posted by MrHollywoot, you mined stone in your weird branches as when you used X-ray you saw many ores, and you thought they would be there. Also, there was no anti X-ray plugin on MN. As a staff member, T3K and I would follow people in the wild. I disguised and he used vanish. Of course, it was a tad but more obvious as there wasn't an anti X-ray plugin to stop people.
    Duping has always been around. Every time a new update come out to stop one duping method, people find other methods. That is why faction servers reset so often, they know people dupe tons of stuff to PvP.
    Stick with your ban and wait a couple of months before appealing again, there's no point appealing now when the proof is so clear.

17. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

:p
    ... What proof. According to other people complaining when someone xrays cause theres like lag or something, the screen gets filled with so many ores that minecraft crashes. Its basically impossible to xray if that is true. Besides, correct me if im wrong, the video shows mostly me mining side ores and occasionally digging small tunnels to the side... Lol I didnt crash in the video or anything.
    Well just saying, someone is gonna argue against me no matter what, if I really xrayed and having spent about an hour a day for the past 2 or 3 weeks, I would be filthy rich right now or have at least a double chest of diamonds. Well, I have around 30k and only like 7 stacks of diamonds because I bought from jeffhill and wanted to sell to Hornesman for profit, only to find that I had wasted 200k on diamonds cause his shop was full.
    Yeah, just like I said in the beginning, what proof?
    Edit:
    I dont mean xray wasnt possible as in actually getting it, I mean its blocked on the server and its impossible to use here

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  18. zz2qgj

zz2qgj Popular Meeper

U said that i mined and saw the ores werent there, nope i mined randomly and actually came across ores... If myholly placed more wood he would have seen that there was iron ore or something there. Again, there is no proof.
    EDIT: This is kinda getting "I say yes, you say no" thing

19. joe_schmoe_1216

joe_schmoe_1216 Celebrity Meeper

well 1.5billion worth in diamonds is just way to much and you had alot of ores found comltely of the trail... this is Xray no doubt

20. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

You must be mistaken, that 1.5 billion worth of diamonds was MN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.