1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jacknat96 Helper App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by jacknat96, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacknat96

jacknat96 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: jacknat96

Skype Username: jack nattress

Teamspeak Username: jacknat96

Mic use: yes i have a mic

Timezone: GMT

Hours online per weekday: 6-10 hours

Hours online per weekend: 6-16 hours

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:

Hi I am called Jack and I live in England. With my free time I like to play on Meepcraft and go out with my friends to their house’s and to the cinema. I play on a lot of games like GTA 5 and other games for Xbox. If I am not out with friends or on games I like to play with my two Jack Russell terriers Ole and Toby. When I left college I received my second diploma in engineering. Over the past four months I have been looking for a job or apprenticeship as an engineer to continue with what I want to do in life.

I started playing on MeepCraft over one month ago. I came on the server after being a staff member on another big server where I got to learn how to work as a team and know some commands. Now I am not staff on there and am hoping to see if I can get staff on here. I continued to play on MeepCraft because I like the staff and the players who play on here. I like how towny works and I have gotten to know many of the players on TeamSpeak.

Why you should be Helper?

I think I should be a helper because I have the maturity and have experience as a staff member. I like that kind of interaction with players in-game and on TeamSpeak. I have started getting more active on the forums so people can know me better. I can say what I think about some of the suggestions made there and offer my own. On the other server that I was staff on I got rid of a lot of x-rayers, people posting ads and repairing for others. This made it better for the server and the people who played on the server.

Weaknesses:

My weakness is my spelling because I have dyslexia and I don't really like writing a lot but this will not affect my ability to do the commands in-game. My activity on the forums is rather new but as stated above, I am working on that.

Conclusion:

I think I will be a good addition to the MeepCraft staff team with the knowledge I have gained in the past. With all the time I am on MeepCraft I think I will be able to make a difference for the greater good of this community.

Thanks for reading and hope to see comments.

marvelgamer13 likes this.
  2. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

YES. I've spoken to you on TS many times, and some IG. You show that you are mature, and are the material I would like to see on staff. +1

DianaB72 likes this.
  3. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

+1 You would be a great Helper :)

4. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

+0.5 I liked your app but I don't see you help much in-game. Good luck!

5. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Erm...

+1 because dyslexic buddies for life.

+0.5 your app was short, and I rarely see you in game, or helping in /shout. But you have dyslexia like me, so bias got the hold of me.

6. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

+1
    App was good!
    Your active in forums and in-game
    You seem mature enough!
    Best of luck!

7. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

+1 always active in ts and especially in-game! Just work on the helping part :)

8. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Auto deny didn't wait 2 weeks... your last one was on the 27 of sept, that's 1 week ago

Here is his last one: http://meepcraft.com/threads/jacknat96-helper-app.5811/

EDIT: The Format Rules:
    Please use the format below, complete the application as a new thread in this section. * Only comment on applications if you have relevant information regarding a specific user and their application.

*Please be aware requirements are: Skype/Forum/Game/Teamspeak(with mic) activity.

">>>*If your application is denied, you must wait 2 weeks to re-apply.<<<"

*Editing applications, or lying on them will result in a denial.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2013
  9. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Cooley had invited him to reapply in 1 week. This is stated in Jacknat's last app.

10. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

I see that now.

I called it as i saw it, was not 2 weeks past.

11. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

+1 Amazing player, great in the community!

12. shains

shains never stop fighting

13. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

You're in my TZ, insta-accept please, thanks.
    Euhm you are indeed very active on TS and have some good experiences with you in-game.
    I think you can fit in the team.
    +1

14. wayzata20

wayzata20 Popular Meeper

15. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

AndrewDemonX thanks for the above comment you are correct in posting this ">>>*If your application is denied, you must wait 2 weeks to re-apply.<<<" when you see an application sooner than that. In this case I made an exception in his denied application. I have seen him help ALOT in game and TS.

Thanks again for knowing the rules, I wish everyone did :)

Accepted for Interview

CyborgZeroX and roby6 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.