1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Highlanders3Ruth- Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Highlanders3Ruth, Oct 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hello Meepcraft! I am applying for Helper today!

IGN: Highlanders3Ruth
    Teamspeak: Highlanders3Ruth (Getting now)
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours Online: Weekday's- 2-5 hours/ Weekend's- 4-7
    Position Changes: Supreme-Helper

Introduction: Hello im Highlanders and applying for Helper today! I am applying for Helper because I think I have been playing on Meepcraft for long enough, a year. Though I am young I think I am very helpful and like making servers better. I am seeing that there are a lot of spammers while I am online and no staff members are on and I would like to do the right thing and /kick them but that I cannot do. Some may say that I do not help in-game but if you have tried: /shout Anyone need help /msg me, you get a lot of messages back asking for some money. I try helping while people are asking for help in /shout but I don't see a lot of people asking for help. I am also generous, I donated 10$ to a girl with cancer and love making people feel better and get well. I also love making communities better places for people to live better.

Why I should be Helper/Mod/Super-Mod: I think that I have learned most of the punishments for doing the wrong thing with the problems. I am a early riser on the weekends (7:00 am) and see there are no staff online so people spam things and do bad things that are against the rules and no staff can kick them so I would want to kick/temp-ban them. I think I would be a good Helper for the terrarium because that's were I look for most of the rule breakers (Ladder Campers). I would not abuse the powers like /ban anyone who did not do something wrong because I would want to hold onto my postion as long as possible.

Weaknesses: I think I might be bad at some towny things like checking for the griefers because I have not used HawkEye yet but I think I could get the hang of that pretty quick.

Conclusion: Well there you have it, my application for Helper. I would greatly appreciate if you gave the 1+ -1 or 0 and a reason why. Okay have a nice day Meepcraft!!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    forces5 and Nman830 like this.
  2. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Hard worker in game,Active on forums,Always nice,Always follows rules,GIVE THIS MAN HELPER

forces5 and Highlanders3Ruth like this.
  3. Highlanders3Ruth

Thnx for the support Nman!

4. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+0
    The app was good, Active on forums
    but i don't see you helping in shout, tho u say "/shout Anyone need help /msg me,"
    Mods need to see you help in chat.

5. Highlanders3Ruth

Thnx for the response!

6. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

7. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

It doesnt matter the age

Flamedemond, chaos546 and Jackl01 like this.
  8. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

And you're saying I can't be surprised by this?

9. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

It matters the maturity and how hard he/she works etc.

10. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1 to young...sorry

11. Johny0206

Johny0206 Popular Meeper

You're 10?

12. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

It's not about the age. It's about the maturity level and how active he is. You have my vote! +1 Good luck!

13. Highlanders3Ruth

Thnx for the support!

14. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Dude its not about the age so just edit that because if you say -1 to young then you dont know what your doing, MeGustaYou is like 11 and look at her one of the best helpers!

15. _Rigel

_Rigel Popular Meeper

Hello, he is 10. I dont care about the age.

Nman830 likes this.
  16. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Thank God we finally have a real person

17. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

IGN: Highlanders3Ruth
    Teamspeak: Highlanders3Ruth (Getting now)
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: EST
    Hours Online: Weekday's- 2-5 hours/ Weekend's- 4-7
    Position Changes: Supreme-Helper

May not be the most active, but I do see you a lot. Anyway, you may be young but age doesn't matter, it's more about your maturity.

Introduction: Hello im Highlanders and applying for Helper today! I am applying for Helper because I think I have been playing on Meepcraft for long enough, a year. Though I am young I think I am very helpful and like making servers better. I am seeing that there are a lot of spammers while I am online and no staff members are on and I would like to do the right thing and /kick them but that I cannot do. Some may say that I do not help in-game but if you have tried: /shout Anyone need help /msg me, you get a lot of messages back asking for some money. I try helping while people are asking for help in /shout but I don't see a lot of people asking for help.

Mhm, times like that are when we need staff from different timezones, you might be good for this. :)

Why I should be Helper/Mod/Super-Mod: I think that I have learned most of the punishments for doing the wrong thing with the problems. I am a early riser on the weekends (7:00 am) and see there are no staff online so people spam things and do bad things that are against the rules and no staff can kick them so I would want to kick/temp-ban them. I think I would be a good Helper for the terrarium because that's were I look for most of the rule breakers (Ladder Campers). I would not abuse the powers like /ban anyone who did not do something wrong because I would want to hold onto my postion as long as possible.

You understand the rules, and that is obviously good for a staff member! :)

Weaknesses: I think I might be bad at some towny things like checking for the griefers because I have not used HawkEye yet but I
    think I could get the hang of that pretty quick.

I knew NOTHING about HawkEye when it was implemented. It's easy to learn and easy to use!

Conclusion: Well there you have it, my application for Helper. I would greatly appreciate if you gave the 1+ -1 or 0 and a reason why. Okay have a nice day Meepcraft!!!

TL;DR:
    +1. I can see you becoming a very good staff member!

18. _Rigel

_Rigel Popular Meeper

Teenagers never give children a chance.

roby6, chaos546 and Nman830 like this.
  19. Highlanders3Ruth

Thank you for the support!!! :) Oh Thanks for telling me HawkEye is easy. I was getting worried I would mess things up with it...

Nman830 likes this.
  20. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Bias because you 2 are irl friends.
    Erm it does matter in some extreme cases. Would you want a 5 year old on the staff team? He can't be mature enough. Like what Johny said, he didn't say -1 because of age, he was just surprised at the age, thats all. To be honest, I thought Higblanders was at least 12 or 13, i was surprised too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.