1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Lady Hestia's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lady_Hestia, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

In Game Name: Lady_Hestia

Skype Username: NikkiVariable

Teamspeak Username: Lady_Hestia

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: UTC/GMT

Hours online per weekday: 2-5

Hours online per weekend: 10

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:

I’m Nikki (Nicolletta), and I would like to be chosen as a helper. I am a 13 year old, but I have been told I am mature for my age. I love people, and am one of the few non-admin, players that sticks up for Onis_Luck and others. I am a sarcastic and goofy, but genuinely sweet person. I do have health issues but I have been seeing many doctors so expect to see improvement soon! Although with my luck I will be chosen as helper and then die.

Why I should be Helper?

Being a leader has always been my nature, and I want to set an example of a kind, hardworking, and smart leader. Helping new people on the server is something I love to do. I don’t want this for the power; I want to be chosen as helper to make a difference in the Meep community. I see people doing things worth kicking quite often, yet no one with the power to kick is online or paying attention. I have also been encouraged to apply from some of my friends. I value my friends’ opinions more than anything so I applied. I also want the complaining on /shout to stop. I want to help give the people what they want. I know jobs aren’t coming back but there are some obvious flaws in the economy without them. I’m not asking for jobs back, I just want the economy to run smoothly. I have quite a bit of free time at home to work because I have health issues and cannot go to school some days. I am an active player so you have probably seen me on team speak or on Meepcraft. Currently, I realize, that there is quite a bit of shifting in the staff. If I am chosen as helper I will stay there for a long time.

Weaknesses:

I have a few weaknesses such as being too trusting, being a know-it-all, and arguing. Bigger issues are my health issues, which could cause me to be offline for long periods of time. I also make bad first impressions. You have to know me to like me. I can work on my smaller issues but with my health issues you just have to deal with it.

Conclusion:

Being chosen as helper would really make me happy. I love Meepcraft and all the players. That really says it all. Most of my weaknesses can be solved, and I have good reasons why I should be a helper. Thank you for consideration.

-Lady Hestia

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  2. jeremiahjavelona

jeremiahjavelona Popular Meeper

It's a short one but I like your post so +1.5 =D

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  3. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

I love the app and I would love to have you as a helper. +1

4. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I completely agree with you on all of it. +1 from me. Also, would you mind telling us what you're health issue is? So we know what to expect? It's fine with me if it's a personal thing to share. Just wondering :)

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  5. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

My brother has health issues, and he is not very comfortable saying what it is. Dont worry hestia, if you donnot want to disclose your issue, it will not change your chances of being accepted or not.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  6. Stone_Hawkeye

Stone_Hawkeye Active Meeper

+1 You would be a great addition to Meepcrafts staff!

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  7. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

+1 all the way. :) It was nice talking to you on Meep and Team Speak. You are super helpful in my town, and almost always on. Good luck :)

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  8. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

+0.5.

The app was good, but a little on the short side. But I haven't seen you in game before. Perhaps it's just timezones.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  9. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Your app does seem short but I think you nailed exactly what needed to be said.

+1 for interview

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I feel this is a sucking up to the staff just a tad :p

However I did like your application, it addressed many key points I feel are important. I have not seen you in game which could be due to my timezone, and whilst forum activity is not amazing, I feel you could be a positive addition to the team. +0.5 from me.

CyborgZeroX and Lady_Hestia like this.
  11. Lady_Hestia

haha, I actually do respect Onis, but it does sound like I'm sucking up to the staff :p
    Thx for the positive comment

CyborgZeroX and nasapc123 like this.
  12. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1 i have seen you in game a few times.
    The app was abit short but hit the the key points.

Good luck, Lady Hestia you have my vote.

-AndrewDemonX

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  13. Lady_Hestia

it hasnt been diagnosed yet but I'm in severe constant pain. (I don't feel like sharing anymore details)

CyborgZeroX and XeStorm like this.
  14. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Don't worry about sharing details, we understand :D

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  15. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

The app is a tiny bit short, but it hits the points head on, haven't seen you too much in game, but when i do it's something positive, the forums activity is a slight issue for me, but for now, I'm +.5!

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  16. Tsong-Jien

Tsong-Jien Popular Meeper

Onis is one of the few staff members that I not only don't dislike in some way, but don't give a care about. He hasn't done anything bad enough to merit legitimate demotion the way I see it, but he's obviously here to stay, so it's not like nitpicking various incidents is going to get rid of him or anything.

About the app? Hm...I don't know you at all or play enough to know, so I have nothing to say other than that was an okay application, not like it matters though. To be completely honest I just replied here after reading through to share my thoughts about our new Lord and Master.

Lady_Hestia and aPlasticKnife like this.
  17. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

Ik your sick so yes,
    +1 just don't play to much or to little. :) You'll make great staff.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  18. Lady_Hestia

I actually find this rude, you should not comment on my app if you aren't going to say anything. Though Onis is fabulous!

19. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

20. Lady_Hestia

Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.