1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Narralex

Narralex Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012, and I was SuperMod for a year before I ended up quitting Minecraft in late 2014 I believe. This is my first time back since then. Im not sure what made me think of Meep, but it was great to reminisce on the amazing times I had growing up on this server. I am now 22, living in Minnesota but going to move out to Colorado after I graduate college with a Major in Graphic Design. I'm not sure what made me come back to the forums today, but I just want to say I hope all of you are doing well and I miss you all dearly. It would be great to get a bunch of the OG's online sometime soon to catch up after all these years..

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. Sarge926

Sarge926 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013 and made quite a name for myself in PVP and mischievous economy related endeavors. I believe that I quit playing seriously in 2016. However, the wonderful memories have not been forgotten. I was prompted to revisit the forums today as a product of looking back at my old YouTube videos, leading me to my goofy "trailers" I made for Meepcraft.

Simple times. Every day, I would come back from high school and make a beeline straight to my computer to continue whatever project I was invested in for Meepcraft.

Since I quit Meep, I've worked as an EMT, a Clinical Research Intern in a level 1 trauma bay, a hospice care volunteer, and an undergraduate researcher exploring the reward pathways in mice. Oh, and I also finally got a girlfriend. Furthermore, I will be graduating with a bachelors in Neuroscience in April and will be applying to medical school this year to pursue my dreams of practicing in a trauma or neuro oriented field.

As exciting and accomplished as this may sound, it still doesn't beat playing Meepcraft in 2014 as a high schooler and killing PVP players to sell their god armor, attending Fuzzlr's budder drop parties, IFOC's PvP tourneys, getting stuck on the grueling lava portion of the city parkour, and building up wealth for a town.

3. 0zblox

0zblox Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Late to the party as always.
    Reading that has made my week. I more-or-less recognise every name here, and how nostalgic that is, is tricky to put into words. Meep has always been the people and that I stand by.
    I joined in 2012 and from what I can remember and gather from screenshots, around summertime (and forums a few years later). I've essentially been active every single year since, helping me through harder times and lifting me further in the best of times. I've recently picked up playing Meep again throughout the lockdowns and it's only reminded me how great this community is, has been, and will be.

I owe a huge debt to this server. Thank you Fuzzlr, everyone who has created and everyone who has played. Thanks to whoever made this post!

Nearly 9 years on I've learned to fly and continue to progress my training with the full intent to land a job at an airline once the industry recovers in a few short years hopefully.
    If you are less active now and would like to keep in contact just drop me a message on discord (OliverH1 #9585) / Forums message and I'll be happy to establish a connection. (Infact I'd love to)
    I'll leave you with an image I took on my most recent flight. (Airfield in Yorkshire) (Not bad for an Iphone 7) Winter Sunset (G-SACR I think).jpg

Stay in touch folks :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
    Ranger0203, Sarge926 and Adrian like this.
  4. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Hi. I am here. I was here. I am no longer here. Long Live Doomism.

5. TheHeadHunter1

TheHeadHunter1 Popular Meeper

Hey Metzy, remember me?

I used to be in middle school when I started playing and now I'm finishing up college. Time has flew but I was glad to be able to play Minecraft. I still hop on time to time.

Sarge926, Adrian and 0zblox like this.
  6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I have meep to thank for a lot of things. It's brought me partners, a few friends I still talk to, and socialization that I didn't get as a kid cause I was homeschooled and cooped up all the time. A whole lot of my life was spent here, thousands of hours, and a lot of people on here were the only people I talked to outside of my direct family for literally years.

I moved from Texas to Washington state and got a job at Amazon - I started with one team and got laid off, but that's fine because I landed an even better one and am making way too much for someone my age, not that I'm complaining. I've got my own apartment, 10 animals in my apartment [soon 11!] I'm working more on my artwork and am trying to design some little stickers and things I can throw on Redbubble and maybe earn a little extra coin, even though it probably won't be much, and am finally starting to learn more about my own mental health which I was never able to do before, and I feel tons better because of it.

Sorry to all those people I was an absolute ass to, but hey, a lot of you were an incredibly important part of my life and it helped me to grow into what I am now. So thank you to all you guys I knew and talked to <3

7. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Wow, life has brought you to me? Wowow :)

GroovyGrevous and Adrian like this.
  8. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Lol apparently. I live near tacoma

9. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Wow, its been years!! I FINALLY grew up!! ;)

10. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

it’s about time :D

11. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

You banned me for xray in 2012 I will never forgive you

12. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

jeez I'm seeing some throwback names in here lol

always occasionally checked this website, but it blows my mind that I joined this server 9 years ago while I was living in Algeria. Currently in my second year at university.

hope everyone is well

Edited to add my discord for anyone that knew me, I'm still pretty active on there

@Imad#9836

13. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

Currently finishing up my junior year of college. I remember discussing this server in 8th grade woah. Nice to see everyone still around!!

14. RaveMaster

RaveMaster Popular Meeper

Yo also pretty late but finishing up sophomore year of college now, doing CS and applied math. Was nice to see some familiar names in this thread, brings me back to the good old times :)

BooBear1227, GroovyGrevous and Adrian like this.
  15. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

I think I'm doing fine.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2021, Original Post Date: May 11, 2021 ---
    Also I'd like to apologize for whining endlessly everytime I gambled away all of my money.

BooBear1227, GroovyGrevous and Adrian like this.
  16. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I know I'm late to this party, if anyone even remembers Who I am, the last year or so I've been surviving and working. the years before that are... Less exciting to be honest... even pre-covid the systems here are a Mess. (atleast, for me.) I've been living stable for years tho, so no need to worry. I must admit a serious nostalgia feeling hit me, Especially visiting the old (2015 I believe) Tree spawn. thats the first major spawn I really remember. the other one being where ranked people could play cake clicker. (yes I'm going on a nostalgia trip. shush) I've also visited someone else close to my heart I met on meep in real life, and they have also visited me. I won't ever tell who tho. XP

BooBear1227, riri30, Adrian and 2 others like this.
  17. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

matt391416 wow what a name 13 year old me chose, now i grad college
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 2, 2021, Original Post Date: Jun 2, 2021 ---
    Legendary name to see from back in the day, cheers

18. BobJonCreeper

BobJonCreeper pie

super phat wave of nostalgia reading these posts lol
    I joined sometime in 2013 when I was 13, and played for a a couple years. I was on Staffsies a couple of times, and I loved sitting on teamspeak chillaxing and making friends for hours. This entire place was such a dumb & fun escape from the real world, super kewl times.

I moved to Portland, OR three years ago after some family shtuff, and I work for the unemployment department for Oregon. I also do video editing for tiktokers & people on 0nlyf4nz lolol. I just recently got a swanky new laptop so I've been playing a wee bit of Minecraft, and was hoping Meep was still popping. Hopefully soon some peeps return

BooBear1227, Courtneyyy and Adrian like this.
  19. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

I started playing on Meepcraft when I was around 13/14 with no friends and I played nonstop for many years. I’m now graduating this summer from the University of Florida with degrees in political science and history and am pursuing either teaching or law school/MA programs in political science. It was awesome reading how all y’all are doing and I’m glad everyone seems to be doing great :)

20. PuppyChuppy

PuppyChuppy Celebrity Meeper

I don't know if anyone remembers me or not lol but now and then the memory comes around of Towny in this server. This was such a huge part of my life, taught me quite a bit. Believe it or not. I learned how to pay rent from having a town. The idea of you have to grind to get enough to support your town, or it's lost got me a head start on life on a goal to maximize my revenue so I won't ever be in that position. I'm currently 22, married to a beautiful wife and on my way to becoming a sworn police officer in FL. I hope you are all doing well and thank you for helping shape me and my future. PuppyEmpire forever!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2021