1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Nager2012's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nager2012, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Due to my incursion in lakewood I have been banned. I did not know this was illegal and I was about to log on and make steps to remove it. I apologize to Deinen, owner of lakewood and ask can my ban be lifted due to how I acted. I showed this to Nhjed, who said it was legal. This is why I didn't take it down ingame. I hope you can manage to get to this faster than my last appeal, but anyways my banner was @reggles44.

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Please follow thr format, describe what you were banned for etc. as a third party I would review this, however am unable to.

3. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Don't ever twist my words, I never told YOU it was legal. YOU said it was legal, not me. I didn't know for sure.

4. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

5. reggles44

6. reggles44

Now to the rules.

1. Griefing
    Griefing is considered any act to alter a player’s town, plot, or buildings. This includes building and destroying blocks. You are also not allowed to place unwanted/unneeded items into hoppers that do not belong to you.(IE: Dropping bones into a furnace machine). Griefing also includes the act of spawning in unwanted animals in another plot/town which you do not own/have no access to.

1st: 1 day Temp-Ban Minimum. 25% monetary fine, 2nd: 3-7 day Temp-Ban minimum, 50% monetary fine

And then also this.

8. Other Miscellaneous/General Towny Rules:
    - Do NOT buy plots in a town without the Mayor’s verbal (chat) permission or knowledge (Unless stated otherwise in the towns specifically written rules)

- The mayor has a right to kick you from a town if you do NOT keep up with the town’s specific rules list. It should be written at the towns spawn (/t spawn). If there are no rules listed there, then only these rules in this thread apply.

- You are NOT allowed to grief your own plot if…. you decide to leave a town, and destroy something you did not build – whether it was a house you did not build and were not allowed to destroy, or the grief carried over to another plot you did not own (lava, water, TNT...)

SSSoul likes this.
  7. reggles44

So you can say that these were your plots so its ok to grief but its not. However since they were not your plots its still not ok to grief them.

8. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

I am so sorry... I was about to log on to destroy it... I didn't know it was griefing... You can do any punishment but perm...
    I didn't mean to twist your words, I misread what you said. I apologise. I am sorry deinen, I didn't mean for this to happen. I will pay him back for the trouble I caused him... I will unclaim the outpost in his town... I just want to be able to play. This was indeed the lowest form of griefing, but I thought Nhjed or Sirrr_pig (I showed Sirrr_Pig what I had made in pixel and I think he said it was legal) would have said something if it was illegal. Again, I will remove all outposts from Lakewood and give Deinen compensation. Please forgive me... I am did not mean for this....

9. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Sjoe just banned my sister for ban evading. If you want I can prove I have a sister and that I am not lying...

10. reggles44

Nager doesn't matter what you were going to do. The fact stands the you did it so the punishment stands.

DENIED.

11. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

It may be your sisters account but u use it.

12. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted!

mrli1, iiwars, Grandblue and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.