1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Staff Application from LJJJJJJJ

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by LJJJJJJJ, Mar 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

Member Name
    LJJJJJJJ

Additional In Game Name(s):
    Some of the names you may know me by: GreymaneGamer (2015/6), Wolfixer (2015/7/8), Ljosalfh31m (Nov 2020), LJJJJJJJ (Jan 2021), r_edstoner (current).

Discord Name:
    Ljosalf#0152

When did you join MeepCraft?
    Est. Summer, 2015.

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    2-3 (weekdays), and 4-10 (weekends)

References (IGNs):
    Hyori, Fwox, redstone_r, Selchie, Splasho, ItsJC_

Introduction:
    Hello there!
    You may not know me, but on the server I tend to go by the name "Lj" (since, unfortunately, it seems to be the only constant status my name has seen).
    As stated, I am 17 years old and I study Maths, Biology, and Psychology at A Level. I tend to spend my free time (when I'm not studying) playing chess, relaxing on Meepcraft, or reading some of my favourite novels (Including but not limited to Lewis Caroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" (It's a classic, okay?!)).
    I've played on the server on and off over the years, normally keeping to myself. This has (despite my lack of the public eye before recently) allowed me to form a few connections or memories about Meepcraft. Looking back on it as I write this application, I grew up on this server in a way. I used to love logging onto Meep after school and making shops and towns with my friends before they quit, and I look forward to being able to make more memories here in the future, aswell.

Have you ever held a staff position on MeepCraft or another server? If yes, please describe your experience. If no, please explain why you are interested in a position on MeepCraft.
    I haven't had any experience with being staff, besides helping out a bit with a new prison server a while back. Little experiences such like this have allowed me a peek of insight into the lives of staff and a few of the more prominent commands that I may need to know. I may lack knowledge due to my lack of experience, but I believe myself to be a fast learner and I am willing to try and pick up any tips into account. I am applying because I want to be able to give back to the community.

Which staff position(s) are you applying for / interested in? Please select all that apply.
    Mod

Why should you be considered for the above staff position(s)?
    I may not be able to code or attract new players other than /vote-ing, but I would like to do what I can in helping to moderate and keep peace in the Meepcraft community (and hopefully help clear the plate of the more technically-skilled staff members).
    When I set my mind to a task, I will dedicate myself to it, trying to figure out a smooth and efficient way in doing so. This could mean that I am able to manage difficult situations, with less stress and difficulty.
    Despite my seemingly introverted nature in real life, I like to work with others and I appreciate the value of a tight-knit team and what it can achieve when working together.
    In addition, with my years on the server as a (what can be considered to be) "background" player, I believe that I am able to give a new perspective and may be able to help chime in with feedback on new ideas that might help give Meep that extra charm.

What are your weaknesses?
    My main weaknesses would be that, as mentioned, I am an A Level student, and though I will be on often, there may be a period where I have to take a break for studying. (With mocks upcoming before the end of this academic year)
    Additionally, I am of course known for changing my name. If I should be accepted, I'll happily settle down on a name so that I am more easily-recognised by the community.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask below or on the server!
    Thank you for reading through my application (Or TED talk) and I hope you have a pleasant day :)))

Linked Portfolio:

Upload Portfolio:

2. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

+1 for taking time to help build for server
    -1 for name change confusion.
    Very good app FYI! :)

PHILLLLLLL, BooBear1227 and LJJJJJJJ like this.
  3. Its JC

Its JC Celebrity Meeper

Good app and you built a nice parkour map so clearly want to help the server and put time into that.
    +1 GL :)

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  4. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

+1
    It's like I want to hear this interview. Super nice guy, clearly smart, and your introverted qualities provide a positive influence on the server. Obviously a team player, would make a great staff member.

LJJJJJJJ likes this.
  5. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

are you helper already or just going straight for mod

6. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

The options for application were Arch, Mod, Media or Dev :)

Zoe89 likes this.
  7. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Accepted for Interview! Keep an eye out on your DM’s shortly LJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ :)

Jinkeloid and LJJJJJJJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.