1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepcraft Feedback Survey!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Midnight_Galaxy, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Meepcraft Feedback Survey!

Hey guys! As a staff team we are striving to gain as much community feedback as possible on how the server stands right now. The following survey asks questions about almost every aspect of the server. It is a long survey but we hope you will give it your all and respond as honestly as you can. You can answer as little or as many questions as you’d like.

There will also be a raffle which you can enter at the end of the survey, we will draw the winners when the summer event closes! There will be three prizes:
    • First Prize: 50,000 Meebles

• Second Prize: 30,000 Meebles

• Third Prize: 25,000 Meebles

In addition to the meebles, the winner of first place will get first choice in the following items (second will get the next option and third will get what remains):
    • Hazmat Suit

• Magma Miner

• Butterfly Wings

We thank you for taking the time to read this and thank you in advance for your responses!

- The Meepcraft Staff Team!

2. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

*this is a required question*

3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

You guys accidentally forgot to add "Cake Clicker" as one of the clickable minigames on the survey lol.

Guys, just in case staff can't update the survey, don't forget to write in "Cake Clicker" as one of the "Other" minigames that you'd like to see added!

Erebus45, Thee Boss, Vexmae and 6 others like this.
  4. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

THANK YOU
    I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN FIGHTING TO ADD BACK CAKE CLICKER FOR MONTHS YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS MEANS TO ME THANK YOU SO MUCH

5. Midnight_Galaxy

(you can literally just put one letter and it counts....)

6. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Sorry but I can only shit post here because we're all getting banned/muted for the most absurd reasons.
    [​IMG]

7. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I put this in my response to the survey, but my biggest suggestion is this: Devote ALL RESOURCES to improving/overhauling TOWNS! This is the game mode that originally attracted the masses to Meepcraft. The towny experience on Meep was something different than any other server had to offer. It is extremely counterproductive to continue adding mini-games, quests, and events to the server when it has such a minuscule player base. Focus on improving the current towny and fixing the issues embedded within the server. Extreme was fun for a few weeks, but it was never a sustainable game-mode. Please, just scrap it altogether! To actually include the PvP aspect that Extreme was trying to incorporate, just simply add Terrarium back to towns in the capacity that it used to be. Finally, I would highly suggest bringing in experienced, "professional" (if that's the word) Minecraft plugin Developers from OUTSIDE of Meepcraft. I love and applaud the efforts and the involvement of the community with "Com Devs", but there are far too many issues/glitches with the content that is being produced at such a slow pace. That's my two cents. Thanks guys.

EllieEllie, Adrian, Pmx728 and 4 others like this.
  8. reika

reika Popular Meeper

there should be ONE towny world, maybe a wild, a singular minigame, and that's it

i have no clue why anyone thinks it's a good idea to add shit like skyblock when not only is that not unique but its going to segment an already minuscule playerbase (id hate for there to be 7 instead of 8 players in towny!)

i was absolutely astounded when i heard that there were two towny worlds even now, that's just inexcusable

there is a plethora of other issues like the server being dominated by one puerile friend group and like 70% of active players being staff members but i think before you get to addressing the community you need to at least figure out where the server stands in concrete aspects like how many worlds you'll have and all that

instead of doing these highly impersonal "surveys" which you can easily just ignore and censor as you want, its probably a better idea to do the town halls like last night (if impromptu), that way people can get on-the-spot feedback from staff, bounce ideas off one another, etc

9. Midnight_Galaxy

I take lead on the community feedback and if im being honest, there needs to be more options than just a town hall because from copious amounts of feedback it is evident people do not feel comfortable voicing their opinions in them because there are generally various voices which do not allow other people to voice their opinions freely. That is why i did the survey, that does not mean we will not do more town halls, it is simply another option for people to give their feedback if they are not comfortable speaking out in the town halls.

10. reika

reika Popular Meeper

i dont know if what happened last night was a "town hall" but it was a discussion between people and one staff member

maybe add another staff member but that seems like the best option

i really didnt think the last town hall was a bad experience, i just spoke whenever i felt like speaking and nobody tried to shut me down, or if they did they apparently aren't intimidating at all or something

i might be missing something since im a confrontational person and have low inhibitions naturally, but i think for me to understand you basically need to name names here (even something like "the existing friend group didn't want to listen to the pvpers" would work)

11. Midnight_Galaxy

Its more that it doesn't benefit everyone, so i like to ensure there is a outlet for the majority

Erebus45 likes this.