1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from VKL_ReWinDzz

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juiced

Juiced Popular Meeper

+1 idk why this isnt already accepted

2. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

3. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

+1 Very active, very knowledgeable regarding Meep.

VKL_ReWinDzz likes this.
  4. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

thanks baby hope youre doing well
    thanks HotAsian! Been a pleasure playing with you

5. RYANISMANAME

RYANISMANAME Popular Meeper

Give me boy a chance +1

jcbetro1011 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

i came back from the fucking dead to do this

+1 noone deserves it more.

7. sinisterweapon7

sinisterweapon7 Popular Meeper

+1 because even though he stole from me 7 years ago and i got him banned multiple times he is still probably the best candidate despite his 100+ ban streak

8. Serphina91

Serphina91 Popular Meeper

+1, I think he has a decent understanding of the banning system.

LexKristen, Klitch, Summers and 10 others like this.
  9. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

I can't vouch for Vkl_ at the moment.
    Everytime I've read an application thread he would implode and lash out on people who criticized his application or his prospects of being helper. Maybe this time is different but I don't think his temper/patience is that required to be staff on the server.
    [oh and my members always had issues with him for one reason or another, that can't be a coincidence that all of our interactions were neutral at best]

Exiarules, Deljikho and Meznik like this.
  10. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

if we're being honest you just got unbanned in game after a couple years, but i appreciate your feedback and cant wait to prove that I'm not the same person every biased member says i am :D

Pmx728, Toostenheimer and Klitch like this.
  11. PseudoGod

Listen, I'm not trying to be biased in my evaluation. However, it's impossible to separate my past experiences with you when it comes to giving my opinion on whether or not you should be staff. I made my mistakes too, and quite frankly I'm still surprised I was ever staff to begin with, but I'm not going to ignore that when I have very little perspective on how you are like now.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  12. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

13. Klitch

Klitch

ok honestly i completely forgot this dude got staff that’s just nutty

not only that but here we are 2+ weeks after this app got put up and this dude meets so many more qualifications like a. not being an idiot, and b. being actually helpful and intuitive. he applied for helper not admin of everything — if he sucks you get to demote him and if he doesn’t then good for you for taking a risk and having it work out. honestly seems like a win-win imo

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Sqreix, nhjed, DancingCactus and 7 others like this.
  14. PseudoGod

Entirely disagree. Staff should not be the position you take a risk on lol, they're supposedly the front line between the user experience and what goes on behind the scenes, and are also meant to fairly and objectively enforce the rules. I thought you'd know that yourself being an ex-staff.

Deljikho, Meznik and riri30 like this.
  15. Klitch

Klitch

And I completely understand that and personally vouch for VKL’s ability to complete such tasks in an efficient and unbiased manner. The risk I was referring to was simply that he is a controversial player and (much like myself) you either like him or you don’t, there isn’t much middle ground. I don’t believe there is any risk associated with VKL having access to Helper permissions or staff chat. On the contrary, I strongly believe he’d bring a new perspective to the team, one that has embraced the mind of a rebel in the past, but evolved into an active and contributing player as we see today — providing a range of experience that is incredibly helpful when dealing with a multitude of different types of players.

16. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

at the end of the day brother, it's a Minecraft server with maybe 30 players on at a time. honestly anyone over 18 can do this job. it's a glorified twitch moderator. the qualifications include not being stupid and taking some sense of responsibility for one's actions which vkl has previously demonstrated... somewhat....

'not something you should take a risk on' I can't believe you actually think like this

while we can all agree vkl likes having fun on the server, and that may sometimes happen to be at the expense of others (And what's wrong with having fun on a video game?), you're just being asinine if you don't think he would fix up his attitude or take it a little more serious because he has some green text. and he's legit always on the server, it is always good to have some active staff

klitch sums this up perfectly in the prior post but I'm just out here trying to farm likes roasting your bad opinion

17. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

18. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Thank you for posting this. Unfortunately, we have decided to refrain from moving forward with your application. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to reach out to us on Discord.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.