1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

take away Architect GM1

Discussion in 'Denied' started by VKL_ReWinDzz, Apr 5, 2020.

1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

I think that in the Extreme Towny world the architects should not have access to creative since they aren't really building anything in that world. If they need creative the owner should manually give it to them to prevent the abuse of their powers in the new towny world.

IzzSt likes this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Architects do not have creative in Extreme. SuperArchitects have the permissions due to their constant building of the new dungeons portals and patches on any of their dungeons.

Meznik, Adrian and qazini like this.
  3. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

ok sorry i meant SuperArchitects then

4. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

There's only 2 SA and only one plays. so you are basically asking to take perms from Adrian?

riri30, Courtneyyy, Adrian and 7 others like this.
  5. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Was there an occasion where a super arch abused his/her powers?

6. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

If taking perms away in extreme in not possible then I think the right alternative would be that when a staff member switches their game mode in extreme, it is broadcasted throughout the world. When a staff member teleports into Extreme, their gamemode should be set to survival. I know this seems like a weird thing to do but in a PvP focused world, it is extremely easy for a staff member to abuse their permissions and there is nothing that regular players can do about it because it’s our word against theirs.

IzzSt, Thee Boss and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

When first joining a world, everyone without OP is set to survival upon joining. We also have full logs for all staff members to see exactly what commands have been run at what times.

VKL_ReWinDzz and IFartOnChilren like this.
  8. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

That’s good. I’m not going to complain anymore but even with that being the case, staff members participating in a PvP gamemode with very scarce amounts of resources leads to distrust and jumps around a gray area and anything that can be done to improve that situation would be a good thing.

Edit: having logs of things doesn’t necessarily stop an abuse problem as someone could be abusing their perms without people knowing and if they don’t get caught then there’d be no reason to check logs. How often are logs monitored?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
    IzzSt, BooBear1227 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
  9. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We have decided to deny this suggestion. We feel we should be able to trust our SuperArchitects with the permissions necessary to do their job. If any of case of abuse has occured, the best avenue would be through Staff Comments rather than suggestions.

riri30, qazini and IFartOnChilren like this.