1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Look Back on an Old Friend

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by White Mamba, Oct 24, 2019.

1. White Mamba

White Mamba Celebrity Meeper

Hey guys!

as inactive I have become from this community, meepcraft will always have a long lasting effect on my life.

my name is Tom Donnelly, or more commonly known to this server as tomrex1221. I doubt there are any remaining acquaintances still roaming this forums, but I guess I shall leave this as evidence that I’m still kicking.

as 2020 is slowly approaching, I believe I will be encroaching on 7-8 years of being a veteran of Meepcraft

Quick backstory for those unfamiliar with who I am, I was a young player who was huge into factions. From MeepPvP and the various renditions (both Meep and third party) I grew a group of friends that although older than me, took me in to their gang of factions who helped me transition into towny.

I was proud that I spent a majority of my career unranked, and taught me a further life lesson that hardwork and charisma will get you much farther than any title.

I’m grateful for the community that I was once apart of, as it made long term friends (sadly have lost many of those along the way) and influenced me greatly in my life. Along my journey of this server I began to acquire skills to maintain my computer hardware and read posts on simple code. Without the access to the creative minds of this community I don’t think I’d be where I am right now, in an office writing on an old forum instead of doing my excel sheets.

TLDR, I’m another old head who began this server in their early teens who is now reminiscing as an adult, and just want to give a check in/ an updated proper goodbye. Thank you to the dedication of all the members and staff who made this happen.

I will attempt to keep this forum account and email active in the next couple days, if there are any old friends intent on reaching out, or new members who have questions that I may have answers to.

2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

hi !! darn time flies.

are you part of this discord? got a bunch of old meepers! Join the Chili's Discord Server!

my god that sounds like real adult things

Erebus45 and Pmx728 like this.
  3. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Who the hell are you

Erebus45 likes this.
  4. _masterdude_

_masterdude_ Celebrity Meeper

Damn, this is my first time back on this server/forums for about 5 years now and damn this really hit very close to home about how I feel abt meep. Thanks.

Erebus45 and SSSoul like this.
  5. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Heya, if you remember me, my discord is Dot#7957

Erebus45 likes this.
  6. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

We love you, Tomrex. Even after all this time. We all do. Every one of us.

BlackJack and Erebus45 like this.
  7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

hi

Erebus45 likes this.
  8. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

I remember you sorta