1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied (Denied) - Ban already up

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by XeStorm, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

IGN: XeStorm
    Date/Time: 09/29/13 5:20 pm
    Reason: Fire Resistance Potion use.
    Ban Length: 6 Hours.
    Staff Member: @MrHollywoot
    Why we should consider your appeal: I am not trying to "get out" of this temp-ban, I just want to say I had a friend read me the rules (because I was in my town) and he failed to tell me that was in the rules. I specifically told him to look for a potion use and he said "I don't see anything about potions" and so I thought "Ok well ok" and I asked him to make sure of it and he said he did. So for 1 time I used a potion not knowing about the rule. But I should have used common sense and went and looked myself. I was breaking a rule so I accept this ban. I just don't want this mishap to effect my Staff Application as I am really trying to do good things.

Thanks,
    XeStorm

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Where did you use this potion?

Yokosuka12 likes this.
  3. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I was at the parkour where there's iron fence and lava. I was with a friend but he didn't use a potion.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Ah, parkour. Well the ban is up so appeal is denied, whilst this is not the intention of your post.

XeStorm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.