1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Gorillaz Windmill [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by J055Y_, Jul 12, 2018.

1. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

So, I'm gonna be honest, I have no reason whatsoever for why I built this, I just had a sudden thought that it would look cool (this was while I was creating other floating islands). In the end I thought "well hey, the new album is coming out, use that as an excuse", but the more I thought about it, the more it sounded way too cheesy.

Anywho, I'm selling this thing. Fit for any hardcore Gorillaz fan and positioned in a decent location north east of west Mooville. Pictures are supplied here. The total area incorporates 8 plots (6 rear, 2 front). it will be temporarily available for viewing at /pwarp home.

Ideally I would be looking for 20,00 Meebles considering the time, work and money I spent on this, but I am willing to barter. Additionally, feel free to bid on this if you feel that it's worth your money.

Comparison image:

[​IMG]

2. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Nice

J055Y_ likes this.
  3. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

I'd be okay with going 25K
    Demon Dayz is probably one of my favorite albums :)

J055Y_ likes this.
  4. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

I'll take you up on that offer, PM me on forums to sort out the fine details (sorry I didn't respond for a while, I have been away this weekend).

SALE CLOSED

SuperDyl likes this.