1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Fly Crate Key Scavenger Hunt & Grand Reopening of /pwarp $

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by Legocreator2013, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

Hello there!

After my Minecraft multiplayer fixed itself, I have returned to Meepcraft! These past two weeks I have been working to reopen /pwarp $. What better way to do that than to host a scavenger hunt around the shop?
    [​IMG]

The hunt will contain five special chest shops hidden in hard to reach and hard to find spots! These chest will be away from the regular chest shops, where it is obvious it is not in a normal spot.

/pwarp $ is a 9 plot sized castle with a house in the center. There are certain spots where there are no chests. Chests will not be INSIDE the house. They won't be INSIDE the four towers either. The last place you will not find chests is OUTSIDE the castle walls. Anywhere other than these locations may contain (nuts) the special five chests. Note: on the towers and house are acceptable locations, but are not guaranteed to have a chest on them.

Each chest has a color of wool that has been renamed to have a secret code on it. For example, if the wool is red the chest shop for it will say "Red Wool#(example)." This is the number the game has given to the wool for you to buy it for free when it has been renamed, but is not the 4-digit number code to tell me after the game has ended. When every wool has been found players with the wool will turn in and repeat the 4-digit code it has been renamed to. It is important that you do not share the code with others so tell me at the end of the game through "/m Legocreator2013". when you do I will take you to a secret room where you can exchange your wool for a prize that matches your wool color.

The five wool colors each have a match to the five different prizes. Remember to save your wool so you can /m me the code renamed on the wool. DO NOT PLACE THE WOOL. The wool loses its name when it is placed. If you find at least 1 wool chest shop then you will win a prize!
    [​IMG]

Wool Colors:
    Yellow=Vote Shovel#2 Voucher
    Magenta=Armor Voucher
    Blue=Another Armor Voucher
    Green=Villager Tamer Note
    RED=Fly Crate Key!

RULES:

1.) Before the event you may not snoop around for possible hiding spots at /pwarp $. The spawn is closed off by glass blocks, but if I see anyone inside or flying around the castle other than the closed of spawn you will be disqualified from the event. Server staff (especially @qazini ) are allowed to do this as I trust them not to look for possible hiding spots.

2.)During the event there are to be no donation advantages used. This only includes perks such as /dis, /back and Especially flight. You will be disqualified if I see any of this.

3.) The only legal teleportation you can use is warping back to the shop spawn with /pwarp $. Ender pearls are not allowed.

4.) No potions. /nv and night vision potions are allowed, but I do not think you will need them much.

5.) Don't push players off of ledges. Don't be that guy.

6.) Try not to fill local chat once the event starts. I will be repeating the rules before the event starts.

7.) A single person may gather more than one wool block. there is no limit to how many you can have.

8.) Grapple hooks are not allowed. Basically no mobility enhancement.

9.) Breaking any rules will result in a disqualification by the disqualification police.

[​IMG]

Remember the castle has many secrets and Easter eggs to it. Some chests are hidden in hard to find spots. With enough players I have no doubt it would take less than 30 minutes to find them all.

When the scavenger hunt is over everyone with a wool block from the hunt will teleport to me via my own /tpahere request one at a time to obtain their prizes. I will give additional instructions then to the winners once everyone who won is there.

Event begins on July 1st

8 pm EST translated for other time zones: 9 pm Atlantic, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific, 4 pm Alaska,and 1 am GMT. If you are not in North America or the UK you will have to calculate yourself. I tried to make a time that would best suit everyone, but that is a difficult task. I hope to see you all there. Good luck to you all, and watch this thread for updates!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    iKitten, cooey, J055Y_ and 3 others like this.
  2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I'm so glad to hear your computer is fixed! I look forward to seeing you around and shopping at "/pwarp $".

Legocreator2013 likes this.
  3. BananaHead23

BananaHead23 Popular Meeper

I love this! Can't wait for the hunt!

Legocreator2013 and SuperDyl like this.
  4. Legocreator2013

For snooping around the closed shop early and having sold over $500K worth of items before I could fill chest before somebody over sold before the shop was open @Savage2017 has now been banned from the event. Have a nice day, cheater.

Savage2017, SuperDyl and evilalec555 like this.
  5. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

Awesome idea will try my best to be there

Legocreator2013 likes this.
  6. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Darn it i won’t be on :(

7. Legocreator2013

Reminder that the hunt begins at 8:00 P.M. EST today! I hope to see many people there!

8. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

:( I wish I could hunt but I’ll be eating dinner

9. Legocreator2013

If you need to come in the middle of the event that is fine. I start putting the rules in chat at 8. and open the door shortly after. you may have time depending on how long it takes them to find the fly key. there is no /dis so you should be able to see where people are.

Slight note to all:
    If half an hour passes and all the chests have not yet been found I will start dropping hints. Because I know there was at least 1 person who may have found preset chests all locations will be reset.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2018 ---
    RULES UPDATE:
    Grapple hooks are not allowed. No mobility enhancements of any kind. See rule #8
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2018 ---
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Event has ended thanks to all who participated! Enjoy /pwarp $ to your hearts content! It was so much fun I hope to do other events in the future!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

SuperDyl and iKitten like this.
  10. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

And I totally forgot lol rip

SuperDyl likes this.