1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Why Voting is "Broken" and How it Will Be When It's Working (That's if it does)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Dannerzz, May 15, 2018.

?

Do you think the fall of the Voting system is due to Hornemans?

1. Yes.

42.9%
  2. No.

57.1%
  1. Dannerzz

Dannerzz Popular Meeper

This is a joke. None of it is real and is all made up

(Before reading this, let me state, I don't have any physical proof of my conversation's with Horneman's as I would've needed consent to do so, and I was afraid this would ruin my mini "investigation." My intent is only to inform and bring justice to those who should be punished. Thank you)

So, as probably all of meepcraft's active member's know by now, Horneman's was banned for a short time (and temp banned because of the anit-Hornemans outcry) because of his ''alleged" Alt abuse of the voting system. While this happened, (for about 2 weeks) the voting system somehow magically crashed. Not many people haven taken the 2 incident's into consideration or even linked the 2 together. So may I be the first to say, that Horneman's is to blame for the broken system, and he should be banned for doing so.

There isn't much proof to show but let's all remember that the man himself is in about his late 50's who is a work at home dad making hundred's if not thousand's a day sitting in his $800,000+ home. This man has over 20 (maybe 50) alternate account's of which he claims to have bought with his own money, and is also the biggest source of Meepcraft's income. Not many people may know this but from the talk's i have had with many of his closest acquaintance's, he's claimed to work for the government, (works for the government and works at home? Uh.. coincidence? I think not!) It sound's like Horneman's must know how to hack a little:confused:.
    In conclusion:
    Horneman's is to blame for the nerf of Pumpkin farming and mostly all of /Warp Farming's item's. So whether or not his banning (and unbanning) is justifiable we can conclude that he is the reason for the drop of the Meeble and the crash of voting which was the main income for many meeper's in the community (and for Horneman's the most). Let the truth come out and the guilty be punished.

Take Into Consideration:
    Lately there has been a very big confusion with the whole problem and it may not be solved for another month or maybe even longer. Rumor has it Horneman's paid Fuzzlr about maybe about $500. But the admin's have seem to taken a big twist on this as they have World edited his pumpkin farm (which brought him about 200k+ meeble's a day) and cleared about half his balance as well as revoked his hidden chest's of gold blocks worth an estimated 10mil which he claimed from his alternate account's (a big reason why he was banned for alt abuse).

( NOTICE: As many people know, I was on the Hornemans side for a while, but after much investigation and conversation's with staff and the man himself, I have come to a conclusion that Hornemans is nothing but a greedy player who pay's to play and find's pleasure in ruining others fun)

Not to long after posting this...
    This happend in chat at approx 2000 Central Time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Once again, there is no proof this is Hornemans but as we all know, he has his ways.

Joke or not, I wouldn't take this lightly

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Marshy_88 and SuperDyl like this.
  2. Zesk

Zesk Well-Known Meeper

+1

Dannerzz likes this.
  3. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

If I can't vote, then nobody can... Muah Haha! Since voting is "broken" right now, what else am I suppose to do with alts?

Dannerzz likes this.
  4. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

/Warp farming was nerfed because people shouldn’t be making millions of meebles from afking an autofarm, especially when the meebles are being introduced into the economy. That’s not any one players fault. Many people were selling 100’s of thousands of pumpkins almost daily.

His unban was explained already as a misunderstanding between things Hornemans was told. To his knowledge, and the understanding accepted by staff at the time, what he was doing was legal. Once others found out about it, it was decided it was ban worthy, and now the whole thing has been clarified.

Voting is down because the plugin forced the spawn server offline, and honestly I think people would prefer to be able to connect and play, rather than be able to vote but be in the void. I believe Fuzzlr mentioned he has been working on it in chat one day, but I can’t remember too clearly. Just be patient (and find other ways to make money. Honestly you shouldn’t be dependent on voting completely in the first place)

5. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

Maybe you crashed it so you would be the only one voting. Can't you learn to not dupe, hack, steal and not cause any more controversies?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 15, 2018, Original Post Date: May 15, 2018 ---
    *says a staff member who is obviously lying*

Dannerzz likes this.
  6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

hes banned?
    And he didnt dupe or hack or steal
    and plus if a plugin is broken, its broken for everyone, thats not how that works
    Dude
    Smk is pretty chill
    and what reason would he have to lie
    You are really pushing it
    use your head

BooBear1227, Lilliya, smk and 8 others like this.
  7. CryogenicNewt05

Well the truth is always classified?

8. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

when can we ever get peace from you

you should take this into consideration:

smk and KyloMeep like this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

That has never been true

10. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

This is correct. lord is (somehow in someway that continues to evade me) still super busy and until Backbone is implemented development on new and old things will NOT happen. while this is unfortunate, nothing can be done by one tech w/o perms and 3 ComDevs .
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2018, Original Post Date: May 16, 2018 ---
    @CryogenicNewt05 here is the truth: unclassified. I would even be willing to show you our ComDev channel on discord. As we are not bound by contract, nor would I share anything that appears confidential in nature.

11. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Nope, unbanned as of yesterday.

12. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Voting will be fixed we have to purchase to plugin to use it and all is well.

As for hornemans majority of his stuff was wiped so, rip.

13. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

14. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

I've been playing for a few years and I have to say I HIGHLY agree with your opinion. While we're currently unable to do anything until Backbone is implemented, this could help for the time being. Now, if you excuse me, I have to buy 12 stacks of sand.

Sqreix and EllieEllie like this.
  15. Zesk

Zesk Well-Known Meeper

how much does it cost?

16. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

You have been playing how long and you still don't know my full name?

Hornemans "controversial" McUnbansalot
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2018, Original Post Date: May 16, 2018 ---
    12 stacks of sand?

17. CryogenicNewt05

Your full name is Steven Hornemans (or Horneman).

18. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

facepalm

19. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Already said its "Hornemans "controversial" McUnbansalot"

ekjhgekuie likes this.
  20. Lovexender

Lovexender Meeper

I blame Hornemans