1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

XeStorm's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by XeStorm, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

In Game Name: XeStorm
    Skype Username: mrhoster1
    Teamspeak Username: XeStorm
    Mic use: Yes
    Timezone: USA Central
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 10- 30
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Supreme -> Helper

Introduction
    Hi, My name is Mikie AKA XeStorm. I live in a small town in Iowa and I love meeting new people and making friends. I play on MeepCraft a lot because it gives me a place where I can be helpful, Funny, And talk to people I have never met before. I have lots of friends on MeepCraft and I am looking forward to meeting more!

Why?
    Well to start off, There is a lot to know and learn about being a Staff member. It doesn't matter when position you have as a Staff member if you don't know how to correctly to the job. I have been Staff on other servers so I know what it's like being one. I retired from every other server I was Staff on and decided to dedicate my time into MeepCraft. But being a Staff member is not just something you can mess around with. You have to know how to treat a situation when they come. But why should I become a Staff member? Because I know how to make a fun and yet clean environment for players. No Staff member can be perfect, But that does not mean you can just slack off or not try. And a lot of people know, When it comes to me being serious, I don't mess around. No staff member should ever mess around when doing a job. And with everything I have told you, I can bring the following things to MeepCraft and more.

Dedication
    I know I have school, And a family to be with. But with MeepCraft, I am ether on the server and forums, Or on the forums. I am never not on MeepCraft. And I do dedicate most of my time now to MeepCraft as I don't have as much to do now.

TrustworthinessFor this, All I can really say is I am a man of my word. If I tell you I will do something, I do it. Especially when it comes to like Rank selling and things with big priority's I am on the job. You will never have someone come to you and say something like don't trust XeStorm, He did this or that. If anything, They will be recommending me to you for help or something.

ExperienceOh gosh, I can't even tell you how much I have of Experience. Like I have stated before, I have been a Staff member on a lot of servers. So I know almost everything I need to know. I always know how to help people when they need it. I know how and when to punish a player. Pretty much anything you need, I can do. And with MeepCraft, I have been here so long I know exactly how to act and do things here.

How Would I Impact MeepCraft? To start, I know a lot of Staff members say this, But obviously I like helping people ect. But I do use proper grammar and punctuation. And I know a lot of Staff don't. So with me being a Helper I do think I can make a better image and a better person people go to for the most help they need. And I am very good with talking to people. And a big thing about me that is good for being Staff is that I have a very big patience level. So if I do get angry I cool down very fast and I never take anger out on another player.

Weaknesses?For me, The only true weakness I have is when someone comes to me saying they need help and repeatedly say it. And when I do help them they don't understand. But that is extremely easy to fix. It is amazing how simple I can answer someone when they need help and don't understand.

ConclusionFor my conclusion. All there really is to say is that I am a very good minded man, I make wise decisions and I can handle big jobs. Pretty much everything you need in a Staff member I have.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

+1

XeStorm likes this.
  3. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

4. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

-1 for now.

You just joined back from quitting. I believe it is necessary for you to get more involved with the community for the time being. This will for sure be changed to a +1 in the future.

XeStorm likes this.
  5. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

+1 for the chicken

XeStorm likes this.
  6. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I never did quit. I just temporarily was offline for about a week due to family things. But I am now fully dedicated to MeepCraft.

7acespade likes this.
  7. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

8. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

You're a great person but
    -1 due to inactivity

XeStorm likes this.
  9. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I understand, But I can certainly say that will change (started this morning)

10. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

+1

XeStorm likes this.
  11. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

12. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

+1 you aren't stupid

XeStorm likes this.
  13. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal likes this.
  14. Blue_Typhone

Blue_Typhone New Meeper

+1 XeStorm has been my friend for a very long time and we have been through a lot and I know he would make the best staff member ever. Gl pal.

XeStorm likes this.
  15. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

16. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

+0.5. Liked your application, good in length too, but it's that activity. I've seen you on the forums, that's good; but with IG activity, that's the tricky part. Along with TS. But other then that, hope you do well XeStorm! :)

XeStorm likes this.
  17. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks, And I understand with the activity. But like i've said to others, That is changing right now and it will especially change if I become a Staff member.

marvelgamer13 likes this.
  18. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

+1 application convinced me :D

XeStorm likes this.
  19. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Thanks!

20. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

+0.1337. Reason: The Grammar annoyed me quite a bit, but beyond that. Thumbs up here.

XeStorm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.