1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Legend > Ultimate

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Magnoot, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

(Disclaimer: I am aware in the suggestions guide that chat color changes are auto deny, but if that's the case then please don't deny the whole thread because of it)

I think that the Legend rank should be given more than just a tag to show that we've donated more. Donating $120 more for just a tag that's the same color but a different name isn't worth it. It could be something small like a custom tag or chat text color change. Or maybe even a few particle effects could be added.

I'd like for people to respond to this with a non bias opinion and without the mindset "This is totally unfair because us Ultimate's can't have this so you shouldn't" I just don't think it's fair we have the same perms and perks as Ultimate's who have donates far less than we have.

Sincerely, The Greatest
    -Magnoot

2. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

i think a lot of legend players already find it unfair so

3. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

The point of this is to try and make us stand out from ultimates and I wanted both opinions to see what what everyone thought. And hopefully if enough ultimates and legends speak out then change will happen.

4. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

I’m actually a +1 for adding a few more cosmetic perks for Legends, considering the amount they paid is drastically different.
    Though I’m against any major differences that would unbalance the server, and that would be unfair for other players considering the rank is no longer available.

smk, EllieEllie and Magnoot like this.
  5. DarkKnight49x

Possibly something that'd work are effects exclusively for Legend, or maybe pets or a customized pet seeing how there's going to be a pet things that you could buy from shop.

Magnoot and riri30 like this.
  6. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

Give legend fix

Magnoot likes this.
  7. DarkKnight49x

if fix was given to legend, then legend would have a unfair advantage over ult and then we'd have problems with ultimates

the way to fix this however is providing /fix to both ranks yet give legend a shorter cool down than ult

smk, BooBear1227, Marshy_88 and 2 others like this.
  8. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

Legends could pick their own tag or color maybe? Not very likely but it's something

Lilliya and Magnoot like this.
  9. DarkKnight49x

thats the problem meep players have with staff, color chat is a no no, as well as changing the color of their tag to some other color

it'd be a nice thing to add, and a lot of ults/legend players want it, but we're not gonna get it

Magnoot likes this.
  10. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

There's currently an outline that has a legends only benefit among it which is cosmetic, I don't see why it wouldn't be approved and it won't be the last.

11. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

I don’t see what the big fuss is about changing tags or chat colors, is members could change their color it would obviously have to be something besides staff colors, and if we could make staff colors in bold

EllieEllie likes this.
  12. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Give legends prism
    Edit: just give me prism

13. Mwh

Mwh Meeper

It's a +/-, it's unfair but looks cool at the same time.

Magnoot likes this.
  14. Smshortstack

Smshortstack Popular Meeper

+1

Magnoot likes this.
  15. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Adding perks for free to ranks that were bought on a for-life basis (non-residual income) is a recipe for an unsustainable server financially, IRL. Frankly, it was on a whim that it was decided to add "Legend" alongside "Ultimate" in the first place... I don't see these changes as a benefit to the server at large (especially since Legend can't be bought), and I'm more interested in implementing changes that affect all players, frankly.

SuperDyl, smk, Marshy_88 and 2 others like this.
  16. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Agreed.

SuperDyl likes this.
  17. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied

SuperDyl likes this.