1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Continue here about guns.

Discussion in 'Debates' started by KlutchDecals, Nov 2, 2016.

1. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Celebrity Meeper

THERE'S*

2. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Yeah, I think I had one jam in my AR in its whole lifetime and I feel like it was due to the ammo (was cheap crap my friends brought to the range). The whole stigma about the jamming is only relevant when you’re crawling in the jungle, desert, or decide to bury it in mud. My AR is pretty nice, it’s a beautiful rifle and it kind of saddens me I’m parting ways with it before I move back up to NJ.

4. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Just about any rifle will jam reliably if you bury it in mud lol. Even Kalashnikovs don't really live up to their legends when it comes to mud, especially if you get a pebble to go into the action

5. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

I’m well aware lol, I’m just saying traditionally M4 variants are more susceptible to the elements.

builderjunkie012 likes this.
  6. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

I have a completely skeletonized AR and im not worried about a jam at all. Theyre pretty well proven.

builderjunkie012 likes this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Planned parenthood kills more babies than guns kill people. People driving cars kills more people than guns kill people. Tobaccoo products kill more people than guns do. Drugs kill more people than guns kill people. Guns actually don’t kill people. People kill people.

If we are banning guns because someone can kill you with one. Then we need to ban cars, all drugs, alcohol, knives, needles, etc.

The problem, (IMO) is we don’t have enough guns. If we had more armed guards on school campus’ we wouldn’t have so many school shootings. Stop blaming the gun. Let’s find a way to stop certain people from getting a gun. We can stop people from driving, drinking, etc. why can’t we stop someone from getting a gun?

Also, people smuggle guns in just like they do drugs. BUILD THE WALL!!!

8. lollisweet101

Am I the only one who sort of agrees with this? I mean he does have a good point...

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  9. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Are you kidding? Cars serve a utility in addition to causing death, the argument would be that guns cause unneeded death. Nobody has ever said everything that causes death needs to be banned. Additionally once you concede that citizens aren’t allowed to own shoulder mounted rocket launchers and nuclear weapons you have conceded that the potential to kill someone with your property can justify the restriction of it.

10. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

MeepLord27 likes this.
  11. lollisweet101

i dunno tbh

12. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

and now I lost all my respect for you

this ^
    and this ^

MeepLord27 likes this.
  13. lollisweet101

I didn't agree with all of it. I mean I read it but now after re-reading it have have no clue

A 13 year old should not know this much about guns or politics, I'm just agreeing with crap that makes sense, SO IDEK OK

14. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Why would you lose respect for someone because they may not see eye to eye on something with you on everything? Or because they agree with someone who you disagree with? How stupid can you be?

I’m on my phone so bare with me.

@MeepLord27 - also, no one said that American citizens should be waltzing around with machine guns & army tanks. But to ban a gun because it has the ability to harm or kill someone when used improperly (or properly in some cases) is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m not saying to ban cars, etc I’m simply saying, if we banned everything that had the potential to kill someone, we wouldn’t even have hands.

@Epicdude141 - I could honestly care less about what any news source says about the wall. The only way to find out is to build it. The left can post nonsense about “oh a wall won’t work” but you have no clue. What we do know is many countries have walls & it works for them.

@lollisweet101 - you can agree with what you agree with. Whether you agree with me or someone else. If he is that dumb to “lose respect for you” because you agreed with someone else & he disagreed. That’s the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Don’t let down. Voice your opinion! Agree with what you want to agree with!

15. MeepLord27

What is your reasoning behind not wanting every american to have tanks and machine guns?

Blue_Marlin and evilalec555 like this.
  16. Epicdude141

That says nothing about the wall so obviously you didn't read it, it's just one of countless reasons why the wall wouldn't work. The article itself says nothing about the wall...
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2018 ---
    and that horrible logic of yours could literally apply to anything...

The only way to find out is to implement it. The right can post nonsense about "oh universal healthcare won't work" but you have no clue. What we do know is that many countries have universal healthcare & it works for them.

17. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

just put me down for everything the 'brown bald bisexual' is saying (Emma González). I stand with the kids in parkland & agree with everything they're saying. your hobby isnt more important than a kid's life, and the blatant ignorance to the positive effects of gun control (as witnessed in many, many countries) with the belief that "it wouldn't work here" is just truly american. I don't hope to change your mind, just the law. Republicans are always the ones to drag their feet for progress, and we aren't going to wait for them on this issue anymore.

xAZN_SJx likes this.
  18. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

lol
    not as stupid as you considering you think the wall would ever work lmfao

19. MeepLord27

Would you care to bring up specific data points that we can discuss?
    Anti slavery legislation tho.

Blue_Marlin and Adam34falcon like this.
  20. Epicdude141

oh boy oh boy oh boy should someone tell them?

evilalec555 likes this.