1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Funny Meepcraft Reviews

Discussion in 'Other' started by FamousZAmos, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Meep reviews are hilarious, here's some of the best ones: (I bolded my favourites)

DO NOT JOIN-
    • Illegally pay-to-win
    • Abusive staff
    • Not friendly to newcomers
    • Will be soon shut down

Chargeback any donations you purchased while you still can.

do you kow why this server died? because everytime i logged on all my progrss on the parkour was gone i spent hours to get there.

Thanks for taking my house away. Now I have to pay 1,000,000 meebles to buy my house back. Two words: F[rick] THAT

This Server is Good But has Bad admins that spew Racist spam in chat even today Jan. 5, 2014!

If you choose to play on this server try not to spend money you will be harassed by admins and mods and even BANNED! DO NOT GO TO THIS SERVER! its fun for a while but you will see a lot of abuse by mods, stealing items, starting arguments and then banning members (paying members and not)

Dont Join this server i donated and they banned me right after for building !!!?? bad server with horrible staff

Fuzzlr remember me? Your mods are not fair at all. Damien said rarth was never unbanned yet I saw him on it everyday before I got banned, I suggest you clear out your staff because there all unfair. -1 for the staff on this server, sorry dude.

i love it! except for denein hes an idiot

(if you're missing it the next kid is trying to apply for staff)

IGN: SnS_GOLDEN_AGE

Time Zone: EST

Hours on: 9 usually

Paragraph
    :Well I have been told that I am an extremely Helpfull person on many servers. And I already help people out on MEEPCRAFT as much as I can. I have helped out the mods on many ocasions on meep and I feel as if i would be a good moderater. I would not abuse my creative mode and I would help out every player to the fullest extent of my soul.

Since this server is so keen on quotes of player experience, I'll leave my experience....I played the server for about an hour. In that hour I watched an admin or mod abusing the Mcbans and kicking a couple of people repeatedly for no apparent reason other than what i would assume was his own satisfaction. Dismissing this a just an isolated incident i continued on playing only to find out 20 minutes later that I was to be the victim to trolling. while i was chopping trees i had someone come up in mod disguise(pig) and begin to break blocks underneath of me while i chopped trees, maybe thinking that I wouldn't understand what was going on they even went as far as to hit me while still in mob disguise. I, figuring it was just a Donator or VIP with mob disguise access crafted a sword and attacked them, only to have them not take any damage at all.... and of course a continuation of trolling ensued.....

I decided I had had enough and logged out, deleted the server from my list.

If you want a server with admins or mods(I'm sure no one knows who did it, they have about 14 mods/admins on the server) that troll or take advantage of you, then this is the server for you!

Join up now!!!

Even when there is only 20 players online it can take up to 60 seconds for a block's destruction to register.
    Eating 7 cooked chickens just to die from hunger 5 minutes later.
    Tools keep their damage even when the blocks return 10-15 times. (on bad days an iron pick lasts for maybe 10 blocks.)
    Don't even bother with the PvP unless you like dying in hungergames while wearing full gold armor with gold sword and full health to a guy not wearing any and using a wooden sword.

Except for the nazi mods who will ban you for breaking rules that arent posted anywhere.

Stay away from this server. It is completely abysmal at protecting your stuff. The admins give NO WARNING about resets to the wilderness world, and server Rollbacks will almost always cost you something, whether it's half your earnings in server currency, all the items on your person, or everything in the server's public bank account. If you don't mind having the most unreliable server experience ever (i.e. you don't value your stuff), do not play on this server.

What's worse, the community sucks. It's a bunch of arrogant little kids along with a bunch of merciless young adult admins who do not give two s about your plight. Every time I had a problem, even with evidence provided, they found some reason to deny my request. What a waste of time spent on the server. Will not make that mistake again.

I just read a few more comments preceding my own and couldn't agree more with the one about "nazi mods." Like I said, the administration is cold to the core and really doesn't seem to give much of a crap about the playerbase beyond what it can gather from donations (which is why you'll see the <Server> donation message SPAMMING your chat feed constantly). The mods are teenagers drunk with power who will kick and eventually ban people for some of the most ridiculously inane, harmless, and silly offenses (such as nine year olds shouting "who wants to be my girlfriend!" or older individuals attempting to talk religion or politics....talk about hampering one's right to free speech). Most of the mods' "help" amounts to telling players to talk to one of the admins or devs anyway, and as I said, they will not bend an inch to refund anything you lose due to the server's horrible hosting and administrative setup.

Worst... Server... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

the only reason people say its good is because either:

-They are staff and "MUST" have more players.

-They want to be staff or get rewards.

SpongeyStar, cooey, jrs25872 and 3 others like this.
  2. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

where do you find these?

3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

the internet

SpongeyStar and SuperDyl like this.
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

o o p s

cooey, jrs25872, SuperDyl and 3 others like this.
  5. IzzSt

IzzSt Celebrity Meeper

what can't you find on the internet...
    wher dou

SuperDyl, iKitten and EllieEllie like this.
  6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I love how things like "free speech" are abusive staff are still complained about when they really aren't problems. It makes you wonder how much of a problem these things used to be. Also, many of these comments are from people who don't know what's going on; giving a bad review because a non-staff player trolled you is nonsensical!

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

planet mc I believe

SuperDyl and EllieEllie like this.