1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Dart's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Dart_Knight, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Here we go meepys! Let's get on with some info.

In Game Name: Dart_Knight
    Skype Username: Dart.Knight (feel free to add me to anyone)
    Teamspeak Username: Dart_Knight (I fixed the settings so I can now talk)
    Mic use: Yes I have a mic
    Timezone: Pacific TZ
    Hours online per weekday: 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 5 +
    Position Changes: Elite - Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, most of you guys know me as Dart_Knight or Patchy (I'll explain Patchy at the end)to my close friends. I am fairly active every day and I try to shout as much as possible! Yes I am a little immature (as you can see from this thread title), but I can get serious when needed or anytime when needed. I have used to be mod on the Pre-MN time and I've been helper for a little time.

Why you should be Helper?
    Well, I'll start with my experience. I've been mod for quite a long time during Pre-MN, and little time during this new age of meep. So during my Pre-MN times, I've learned quite a chunk of information, like how to handle specific situations, general modreq rules, what to do and not to do, and so on. But while helper during this new age, I've learned how to use Hawk Eye efficiently, and I've become familiar with the new commands and such. I have also become accustomed to the new ban times, what to kick for, and what proof is necessary. I have no problem providing proof as I have screen recording program that allows me to record anything that's illegal that can only be seen on recordings. Screen shots sometimes don't tell the whole story. For instance, if an ultimate player is kind of laggy and has that jump glitch where you show up 2 blocks high, and jumps of a hill in terrarium, with perfect timing you can make it look like he is flying in terrarium, while he's actually not.

I'm also a helpful person, I try to help anyone I can on this server. When helping a person, I am very patient and listen to the full story. I also assist with other staff if they need help with modreq's, or general commands. Being helpful in shout comes with being active in shout. I believe it's important for staff to be active in shout so they can be engaged with the community so they won't say "who's that guy, he's never on" or "no one's heard of him... demote!"

Talking about being shout active, let's talk about: Forum Active! I am active on forums which means I can get to ban appeals and try to get a problem solved and over with. I can also see what's going on with the community/game incase I'm unable to get online. I don't spam or do any rule-breaking on forums. Nor do I curse in forums. I am a straight on, clean player on meep. I, so far, never did anything illegal on this server and wish to catch the rule breakers to get them out of the server.

Weaknesses: So now the weakness part. I believe I one weaknesses: Activity.
    As you can see about my hours up on the top, I'm not much online at weekdays. I have classes that are two grade levels ahead of me so I usually have homework. I'm also in marching band so we have practices after school + I have to practice my instruments. Now down bellow I'll explain the main purpose of my resignation.

Conclusion:
    Now, "why are you coming back?" Ok, the main reason why I have resigned is that I got a minor-ish, disease that is known as "Lazy Eye." This is when one's eye muscles are not as strong as the average, resulting in one, or two eyes that goes off in a different direction. I've been diagnosed with it. It had to severely limit my time during that time to less than 1 hour, or it would get worse. I didn't know how long that "one hour every 2 days" would lasted (it lasted for 2 weeks), so I resgined due to wanting to actually enjoy my 1 hour and not wanting to be demoted. "why didn't you just make an inactivity thread?" I didn't know how long the time limit would be, there's only 1 eye doctor near and he's of course always busy, it might've been a couple months with my time limit. Hey, it's better to resign than to be demoted. :p. The cure for this is diesease thingy is either, surgery, or an eye patch for a couple months. I have choose the eye patch, thus my friends on this server calling me Patchy (like Patchy the pirate). It's not really going to affect my time now as before so that's a good thing.

Well, that sums up my app, hope you guys kind of like it :p!

2. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

And round 2! +1, don't go this time :)

Dart_Knight likes this.
  3. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Indecisive Dart is indecisive? How did your IRL issues magically disappear in such a short time? How did you suddenly get enough time to commit to staff again? However...

I don't care about dat.

I've seen what you've done before and I don't care about the staff here so +banana.

4. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you! My favourite staff re-applied +1 I have had all good experiences with you.

chaos546 and Dart_Knight like this.
  5. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

+1.

We have seen you to be mature, and you've been staff before.

6. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

Lel

You already know what my vote is, gl buddy

7. aPlasticKnife

aPlasticKnife Popular Meeper

8. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

If no mods have anything to say that you have a bad record ill go with
    +1 :D

9. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

10. marvelgamer13

marvelgamer13 Popular Meeper

I'll give you a +1 for your powerful activity and influences. You've shown us great work, glad to see you back :)

11. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+1 welcome back

12. ShadowBlazer648

ShadowBlazer648 Well-Known Meeper

Dart should be Helper in my opinion :)

13. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

+1 Dart this makes me happy to see quality applying and by quality i meen top notch we need quality. Sure we get those helpers that come and go dart knight will bring a much needed bump to staff

14. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

+1 - You have been great in all past experiences

15. MoneyLord

MoneyLord Celebrity Meeper

16. MoneyLord

MoneyLord Celebrity Meeper

Nasa does this mean he's in now?

Dart_Knight likes this.
  17. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

No.
    +1

18. TheJackster_

TheJackster_ Active Meeper

such a bad app :| jk Awesome App 1+

19. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

Read the application and you'll find what he means by "experience". :p

Anyway, thanks fo' all the love guys. XD

chaos546 likes this.
  20. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

+1, no reason except that you were a remarkable staff member before and willmore than likely be one again.

NorthernLights17 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.