1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

customized starbound/pixel stuff

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bloopers, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

bored as HECK so i thought i'd make some of these while im on vacation or something. basically i take starbound characters and make them look like characters from other stuff. if you want your minecraft skin or some specific character i might be able to do it. most likely only humans plz robots and animals are hard(also i don't really do well with masks, best to just show the face.

Examples (open)

[​IMG]
    Sombra - Overwatch
    [​IMG]
    Lúcio - Overwatch
    [​IMG]
    Tracer - Overwatch
    [​IMG]
    D.Va poster - Overwatch
    [​IMG]
    Lúcio poster - Overwatch
    [​IMG]
    My character as a vampire kinda
    [​IMG]
    My character, Castro(minecraft skin)
    [​IMG]
    Green Lantern or something, klitcher
    [​IMG]
    Red - Pokemon, fuzzlr

for some things i'll do special backgrounds like the sky that you might've seen in a couple, or in a kinda poster style. but i usually just do a white background with a shadow - if there's anything complex we can probably talk about it and work something out, but don't expect every single request to be completed because i was overwhelmed last time i tried this.

i even might be able to make you a poster that you can place on your wall in the actual starbound game, if you want. i could send you a mod with a custom object to place on your wall. i don't expect many people on meepcraft to play starbound though...

2. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

make popstar ahri from league pls
    (don't ask y i just love ahri)

3. Bloopers

i think that's a little bit too complicated looking for pixels... sorry

4. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

wow some of these look really nice! I used to do stuff like this a lot, and this is pretty high-quality pixel art. have you considered putting it up somewhere like NG?

SpongeyStar and Bloopers like this.
  5. Bloopers

thanks! i've not thought about posting them anywhere else really - the stuff i've made isn't entirely original, they're the player models from the game Starbound that are heavily modified

here's like a before and after for Tracer

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    the first one is from starbound's ingame character generator - and then i modified it a lot with GIMP and stuff. i can't really make a human form... or hair. so yeah
    upload_2017-11-2_13-13-18.png