1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

adtheren's Helper application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by adtheren, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

In Game Name: adtheren
    Skype Username: theren tay
    Teamspeak Username: adtheren
    Mic use: I have one.
    Timezone: GMT +8Hours online per weekday: 1-4
    Hours online per weekend: 1-6
    Position Changes: Citizen (Elite) ---> Helper

Introduction:

Hi. I’m an Asian boy from a small country in Southeast-Asia, Singapore. Some of my classmates play Meep with me, and I regularly Skype with them and play together. One of my more notable friends would be the_sexy_ninja, and it was him who introduced me to this server, but that was before the restart, and I didn’t play this server much. But that changed after the restart. When I saw how much dedicated he was to the server, I decided to take Meep more seriously, and that was about a month ago. Before long, I was addicted, and quickly became an Elite.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod:

Timezone: I have a very unique timezone, that very little staff on this server has. As a result, I will be able to handle problems that erupt when no staff are online, such as spammers, and trollers. However, as exams are coming close, my time on Meep may be shortened.

Determined: I’m a very determined person in real life. And this also applies to all that I do, be it Minecraft, or homework, I almost never stop until I’m finished, be it at the cost of my ear drums from my mom telling me to go already.

In game activity: My activity in game is not fabulous, or too bad. I'm not much of a conversation starter, so when the /shout is empty, I don't speak much, and most other people don't either, and I prefer to join in a conversation half-way.

Forums activity: Being in a more technological advanced school, we use MacBooks in school. This allows me to check out the forums for about 30 minutes to 2 hours during school hours. However, I tend to value in game activity more than I value forum activity.

Ban history: I have a clean record of having no bans, which shows that I can respect and follow the rules.

Shout activity: I /shout very often, but during the American night, I’m less active in the /shout community, mainly because I’m a little tired. But I try to help because in /shout as often as possible.

Weaknesses:

Immaturity: Sometimes, I can be a little immature, using short form, playing the fool… Being generally… Dumb… And trolling… But I believe I will be able to toughen up to the duties of a helper.

TeamSpeak: I don’t go on TeamSpeak often, I only go once in a while, as I don’t see TeamSpeak to be very practical compared to Skype, as I have to hold down a button to talk, which I sometimes forget to do.

Conclusion:

I believe that I am fit to become a helper, with my odd timezone, I can complete modreqs that are in the wee hours of the American day, being a whole 12 hours ahead of EST. I would love to hear your opinion, good or bad, and I will try to shape up to your suggestions.

2. Kyle_74

Kyle_74 Active Meeper

LOL +1 because of your other post and not a too bad application either

adtheren likes this.
  3. Yokosuka12

Yokosuka12 Popular Meeper

-1 You harrassed me for using nodus in Single player and Different servers. You kept arguing with me. I don't want staff that argue over things that don't have enough proof about.

adtheren likes this.
  4. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I don't want to derail this, but I have a screenie of you admitting to saying that you used Nodus, though I wasn't paying attention to the chat, my friend told me over Skype to screenie it because Nodus is illegal, and I didn't see you claiming that you used it in single player and different servers, so I took a screenshot. If you're wondering my friend talking to me over skype was the_sexy_ninja.

And, I did not "harass" you. You were having a debate with Johny, so I joined in. In fact, you harassed me, I even have a screenshot of you spamming me.

metalsaturn likes this.
  5. Woodchip123456

Woodchip123456 Celebrity Meeper

-1 I feel that you are slightly too immature, but I think that if you improve that, you could go on to be a great staff member!

adtheren likes this.
  6. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Thanks for your feedback, I'll try to work on it to become better.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  7. Yokosuka12

You better adtheren. I don't want to talk with staff that annoy and harass me. And by the way Johny was harassing me and you joined in so you still harassed me.

adtheren likes this.
  8. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I wouldn't call it harassing, you were more debating about it.

Lets get off the topic, I'm not gonna derail this thread no more.

9. Yokosuka12

What ever.

adtheren likes this.
  10. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

You have many qualities that would make a good staff but you are a bit too immature its good to have a laugh at times but yeh you really need to be sensible with it +1

adtheren likes this.
  11. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

I love you adtheren.
    You probably know my bad side by playing pokemon, but oh well.

I love your ingame activity and your fourm posts.

But dat app, dat app ruined it.

I still love you. +1

adtheren likes this.
  12. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I'll try and control it, but thanks.
    What's wrong with my app? ;_;

I still love my Ferrothorn.

13. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

no problem

adtheren likes this.
  14. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Darn ferrothorn, my team lacks a flamethrower-er.

adtheren likes this.
  15. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

chaos546 likes this.
  16. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

There is a slight maturity issue and the app was a tad below average, what qualities would make you stand out as helper? Other than that, you seem like a nice person, +.5 for now!

adtheren likes this.
  17. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I like bacon.

18. shains

shains never stop fighting

I think you have potential and becoming a helper will whip the immaturity right out of you. +1

adtheren likes this.
  19. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

Thanks, don't like the term 'whip' though. Sounds more like punishment when you use that.

20. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

You can edit your set up to allow voice activation for team speak, which would result in you not having to use push to talk :)

adtheren likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.