1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

The Kitten Warlord

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MasterofBoom, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MasterofBoom

MasterofBoom Kitybom

Hi there =<^.^>=

I'm Boom. I've been around the server for a while now, and got forums a few months back. For some reason, I never got around to making an intro. Anyways, better make up for that. In case you didn't already know, I'm @CluelessKlutz 's younger brother. I joined the server a few days before him because a friend told me about Boomo(makes more sense when you look at my name.)

One of greatest interests is programming. I've taught myself to use Json by dissecting and reverse engineering others word, and regularly program vanilla mods (modifications done using only commands in the game). I have a few original works, and even have a private version of anvil drop. I played Factions with Ck back when he did, but quit that after he switched over to here, and pursued my desire to learn commands. More recently I have been toying with plugins, but am still a long way off from anything original there.

I started playing more consistently in the last few months since the reset, because it's been much more fun. I'm a co-mayor within the town of Legend (helps when your brother is the mayor!), and got Discord a week or two ago. I'm also experienced using the commands within plugins, which includes Worldedit, a bit of Voxel, and some others.

Outside of Meep, I love cats, explosions, and gaming. I've completed The Perfect Run in Super Mario Galaxy 2 if that tells you anything (maxed out both of those!) I like to hunt for shinies in Pokemon, too.

As a mayor in Legend, I've gotten to do quite a bit, helping @AdrianIsEpic with his "projects." I love Redstone, as well as PvP. The best part is when someone accuses me of hacking.

Anyways, so there's my intro, and have fun! (Note: cats are the best).

Vamp1re_Man, qazini, Pmx728 and 4 others like this.
  2. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

(it doesn't tho)
    (blow up the capitol pls with @AdrianIsEpic )

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I'm sure you and Adrian's projects pay more than a regular game of boomo.

4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

tomorrow night at 8, yeah?
    I'll prepare the txt and kidnap clue

DarkKnight49x likes this.
  5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

You've been a great help @MasterofBoom

Ok let's do this

F333L TH3333 B333RN

Natsu and DarkKnight49x like this.
  6. MasterofBoom