1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Is it just me or did CNN, Anderson Cooper & Kellyanne Conway just say that Donald Trump himself is not under investigation?

2. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Context?

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

James Comey testified previously that members of the Trump campaign team were under investigation.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2017, Original Post Date: May 10, 2017 ---
    Comey: FBI Investigating Possible Links Between Trump Campaign & Russia
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2017 ---
    Comey infuriated Trump with refusal to preview Senate testimony: aides

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/...sia-investigation-fbi.html?smid=tw-share&_r=2

Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Michael Flynn - CNNPolitics.com

FBI chief sought more resources for Russia probe before Trump fired him - source

awwww yiss

choo choo

metr0n0me likes this.
  4. Blue_Marlin

Donald Trump himself. Also, Kellyanne said that not very many people are under investigation. Like herself and many other people in cabinet/White House team/ campaign.
    Also, she who works in the White House said Donald Trump received a letter from the guy over Comey who basically said Comey needs to go. Trump also said Comey wasn't impressing Trump. You can watch the interview.

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Donald Trump wasn't part of his own campaign? Weird.

What did the proven liar, Kellyanne, say?
    Donald Trump received the recommendation from Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the one who lied during his confirmation of having contact with the Russians, and then recused himself from the Russian investigation completely only to then recommend firing Comey months after the stated reasons, when in the past Trump praised him for the same exact reasons he's now fired for?

Man, how many coincidences will there be? So odd.

Here's all the times in the past when Trump talked about Comey

Regarding Comey's decision to not prosecute, Trump says:

"You know that. It took a lot of guts. I really disagreed with him. I was not his fan," Trump said of Comey. "I tell you what, what he did, he brought back his reputation. He brought it back. He's got to hang tough. A lot of people want him to do the wrong thing. What he did was the right thing."
    --- Double Post Merged, May 10, 2017 ---
    @Blue_marlin98

This sufficient?

BREAKING: Court Filing Indicates FBI Has Active Investigation Pertaining to Donald Trump’s Call for Russian Hacking and Espionage

Guess it's probably not a good thing to say stupid crap all the time.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017 ---
    @Blue_marlin98

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/trump-russia-meeting-american-reporters-blocked.html

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    MeepLord27 likes this.
  6. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen I was talking about Rod Rosenstein. Also, Donald Trump didn't like Comey. He said this many times however he said what he did to Hillary Clinton kind of restored his faith in Comey. Mr. Rosenstein is above Comey.

When did I ever say Donald Trump himself was not part of the campaign? Do you not know how to read words? DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF HE AS HIS OWN PERSON IS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION. HIS BLOOD, HIS SKIN, HIS BRAIN. HIM HIMSELF! Good lord if you don't understand it please read it over and over until it ges into your brain.

What has Kellyanne Conway lied about?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017, Original Post Date: May 11, 2017 ---
    @MeepLord27 You are also starting to confuse me... at first it seemed like you supported Donald Trump. Now it's like you are swaying from side to side. Please elaborate who you support (if you don't mind).

7. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

It seems like he's not blindly loyal to one person (ie Trump). MeepLord is able to look at the facts and make an informed decision, despite what party he may affiliate with. Thats what you call being educated and rational.

qazini, Natsu, Deinen and 4 others like this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

I do look at the facts and before I call something a "fact" I typically wait until it's actually a FACT. Calling Donald Trump a "Russian spy" before any investigation is over (which Donald Trump HIMSELF is not under investigation) is ridiculous. I'll consider Donald Trump helping Russia and committing Treason IF he gets impeached. Seems fair, right?
    I am not blindly loyal to one person. I actually have 2 issues with Trump right now.

9. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Technically speaking, he can be impeached right now. If you actually look at the definition of the word, the word "impeach" means "charge (the holder of a public office) with misconduct." Using a different definition of the word, you wind up with, "to accuse." Impeachment doesn't mean it's either right or wrong, but that the House accuses them of doing wrong, even if they actually have not (example, impeachment trial of Andrew Johnson, who was accused of violating the Tenure of Office Act, among others). Also, it is irrational to base one's interpretation of circumstances due to someone else's appraisal. Look at the facts for yourself, and make up your mind. Presuppositions are one of the most dangerous things in any society, as they interfere with all reasoning, whether right or wrong. Personally, I don't care about politics, but you can still admit faults with a person, all while supporting them.

Ranger0203, metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Rod Rosenstein was deputy AG who has threatened to resign because Trump tried to pin the decision on him.

Deputy AG was on the verge of resigning after WH pinned Comey firing on him

If Trump said Comey's actions restore Trumps faith in him, why fire him 5 months later for the exact reason?

Nobody has said Trump is, or is not, under investigation. Comey said the campaign is under investigation, which may, or may not, include trump.

Kellyanne Conway's file
    --- Double Post Merged, May 11, 2017 ---
    FBI searching Annapolis GOP fundraising firm

CHOO CHOO

Erebus45 likes this.
  11. MeepLord27

I don't "like" donald trump, I like a lot of the things he's done, but judging purely from the way he's acted in the past, he seems kinda like a prick. In relation to the russia stuff, its worrying, but just like with pizza gate its important to wait for concrete evidence.

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Please elaborate

13. MeepLord27

Theres no concrete proof showing that donald trump is colluding with russia, so while the shady stuff surrounding him worries me, I'm not about to jump on that train. I exercised the same caution during the election with pizza gate. There was no concrete evidence showing that the clinton campaign was tied up with a pedophile ring, so while the connections worried me, it would be irresponsible to make accusations about pedophilia.

14. Blue_Marlin

@CluelessKlutz
    He can't be impeached unless he actually does something. Trust me, there are plenty of attorneys and judges who
    1.) Love Donald Trump and would fight for him.
    2.) Love their job so much even if they didn't support Trump would do what's right.

Again, I have 2 issues with Donald Trump RIGHT NOW!

@Deinen
    I don't believe he was going to "resign" considering he wrote Donald Trump a 2.5 page letter on the situation. Including how to restore confidence in the FBI.

Kellyanne Conway may have said some "incomplete things" but she doesn't full face lie. The article you posted had 5 stupid things she "lied about" and the Clinton foundation as well as the Clinton family in general has taken ALOT of money from MANY people.

Why are you stuck on Paul Manafort? He was fired by Trump and was Trumps PREVIOUS campaign manager. I don't care about him, STOP! Good lord. Yes, making your stupid little side comments makes you seem so smart! "CHOO CHOO" lol.... 32.....

@MeepLord27 People like you are people I like. I try to tell people, even if you do not like Donald Trump, atleast support him and hope he does well because if he fails, America fails.

If Hillary Clinton were in office, they wouldn't be acting like they are. They pin point Donald Trump for every little thing and won't let anything go. "Melania Trump nudges Donald Trump to remind him to put his hand over his heart during the national anthem". The left went CRAZY over that. Atleast he didn't disrespect the military. Like Obama did. The problem is they can't find any REAL reason to be mad at Trump so they pin point everything out to make him seem like a bad person, then they report it on the Media and half of America sees it and makes heir opinion off of things like that. This is what Donald Trump is referring to when you have "fake news" and "untruthful" Media. The medias job is to report the ACTUAL news to the people, not their opinion trying to make it seem like a fact.
    Just for fun: did anyone else see Stephen Colbert having to explain to "tell his audience not to clap". He explained the Comey situation and they ALL started to clap and he said "We must have a lot of Trump supporters tonight". Then immediate silence. Half the people are so BLINDLY trusting the media they believe everything they say, even if they don't know what they are talking about.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Ranger0203 likes this.
  15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Wait, should I use MAGA when referring to the treasonous Trump?

Hypothetical: If Trump is found to have committed treasonous acts by colluding with Russia - Do you support his execution for being a traitor?
    @Blue_marlin98

FBI agents are changing their Facebook profile photos to James Comey

FBI to continue Trump-Russia probe but will not update White House

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/05/11/fbi-investigation-annapolis/

The man now running the FBI just testified that the Trump White House is lying about Comey

NBC exclusive — Trump: I was going to fire Comey 'regardless,' he was a 'showboat'

Rosenstein meets with Senate Intel leaders after Comey firing

Trump contradicts spokeswoman on effect of Comey firing - CNNPolitics.com

Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe says ex-director Comey had broad support in the FBI, contradicting White House claims

Comey never told Trump he wasn't under investigation

Acting FBI director calls the Trump-Russia investigation 'highly significant'

I gotta admit, I do love this Trump Train. #MAGA

Natsu likes this.
  16. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Why are you stuck on Hillary Clinton? She lost the election to Trump and is not the CURRENT President. I don't care about her, STOP! Good lord.

metr0n0me and qazini like this.
  17. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen Donald Trump is not committing treason. However! If Donald Trump did commit treason, then yes, I would expect him to be removed. I like how you guys (Joy Behar) keep bringing up him committing treason with absolutely no proof. "Russian buys Donald Trumps property"
    "Donald Trump is a Russian spy".
    LOL be forreal.

I know you did not read every one of them articles, unless you had them sitting there from a previous debate. You can post a bunch of nonsense articles if you want and ill read them. However, I know what happened so I honestly don't see how they are relevant. Did you see Rep. Elise S? Did Comey admit to Opening an investigation on Trump right around the day he became the nominee? Did he admit to wiretapping Trump? And other private citizens? Under Obama? Or are we gonna ignore that?

"Make America Great Again". God I love it. Makes me happy every time I hear it. Makes me feel safe knowing we have Donald Trump in office.

@Deljikho I bring up Hillary Clinton and what she did. I bring up Bill Clinton and Obama. I bring them up because I reference them in comparison to Trump. Not a previous staff member that they fired trying to make them relevant so the "Russian" thing seems more relevant.

18. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I bring up Paul Manafort and what he did. I bring up Michael Flynn and Jeff Sessions. I bring them up because I reference them in comparison to Trump. Not a previous President that is already retired or a campaign runner that never held the office so we can downplay all the things that Trump does.

metr0n0me likes this.
  19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You should not be supporting Donald Trump when in reality there is an actual legitimate allegation of collusion not just between a couple members of his campaign and a foreign government, which is serious enough, but a rather large portion of his campaign team - past and present - have evidence against them of long running ties and actual illegal activity.

You have a person in the white house who fires FBI directors with an impeccable record over multiple and opposing political administrations, while lying about the reason, during multiple investigations with him and/or his campaign.

I'm not a liberal and therefor don't say silly charges against him like being a racist, or a bigot. Nor have I said once that he committed any crime, but we're in a situation where there is a real legitimate chance that this road turns bad, quick. He legitimately could be found guilty of collusion with a foreign government! Regardless of your ideology or party, this should simply not be acceptable.

I hope you know, regardless of ideology, if the worst happens with Trump, people who failed to see logic, fact, or reason in defense of him will be seen for what that is and any legitimate point you have within your ideology - They will never be considered again.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

@Deljikho I love the stupid things you say.

@Deinen Ill start by saying I was talking to MeepLord. But I'll respond to what you said :)
    I support Donald Trump.
    I am not blinded by anyone.
    I make up the decisions I want.
    Literally everyone in my house either "doesn't care" or doesn't really like Trump.
    I'm 18, I keep up with politics.
    I self taught myself.
    I don't let anyone make up my mind.
    You guys started going off about the things Trump did before he even got his chance at President.
    You guys literally started name calling and being so disrespectful towards his family.
    You guys were acting horrible towards his 10 year old son.
    I don't say you guys are "blindly" supporting Hillary or Bernie or whoever you supported.
    Please don't do it to me.
    If I could I would already submit my vote for Donald Trump 2020!

As I said, I have 2 issues with Trump. Is that also blindly following him?