1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

China would react the same way we would to a Chinese invasion of Mexico.

Natsu and metr0n0me like this.
  2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

$100,000

*Their

Sorry, I'm a grammar Nazi. plz forgive me :C

Natsu likes this.
  3. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Its only equivalent if mexico is trying to nuke cuba.

????

metr0n0me likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Correct, any action taken on NK would have to be taken by the Chinese first, with perhaps our support. Just as we would do if Mexico was in the same position.

metr0n0me and MeepLord27 like this.
  5. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Can someone give me a tldr right here?

6. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Of all 76 pages...?

People disagree on stuff.

MeepLord27, Deljikho and Natsu like this.
  7. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

Bad TLDR .-. and more people agree with you than disagree.

@PixelPizza The discussion shifts so rapidly, you could get a general overview on what's being discussed from just looking at the last few pages.

qazini likes this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Erebus45 Im pro-life at birth. I want to give everyone a chance at life. What you do with your life is on you. Not me.

@MeepLord27 i understand they are people. However, I'm tired of worrying about other countries people. I want to start worrying more about my people. Are you going to take care of your family? Or your neighbors? Your family, then if you can you help the neighbor. Same thing, we need to take care of AMERICANS! Before we take care of anyone else. It's really just common sense at this point (I love most of your views but this one I see that we don't see eye to eye on).

@Deinen the Russian thing is insane. A Russian bought property from him!? Oooooo he's a Russian spy now. As far as your stupid chart, I don't buy that crap. I already explained in very well detail why. So no comment there. Comey literally kept Hillary OUT OF JAIL! SHE was the reason SHE lost the election. No one else. Quit blaming other people on her loss. What was the excuse when she ran last time? She lost 2 times with all her "experience" and the last time we took a true American citizen with nearly no political background. Hmmmm,

@metr0n0me I want to avoid war. However, if NK or Syria want to try something. It would only make sense to attack them before they attack us. NK keeps sending these missiles into the air (thankfully they go straight into the ocean) that isn't anything to play around with and tbh with ya. Trump is doing what any other President/leader should do.

Also, can we please not get into another "correction" war? Dx

@PixelPizza I got 1 word. Trump v. Anti-Trump! Think about it for a minute.....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2017, Original Post Date: May 9, 2017 ---
    @MeepLord27 Again? Ugh, my brother shows me that guy. He over exaggerates the wall, it would stop many illegal immigrants as well as the drug cartels. Planes? Sure! Keep ice standing at the terminal. Send em right back! Plus, Mexico is gonna pay for it so I really don't see what the big deal is.

9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

1. I never once said he was a shy. If Russia attempted to sway the election towards him in any matter, it's only logical to be curious why.

2. I never said Clinton wasn't responsible lost, if you truly believe that election wins/losses are due to a singular issue, you're insane. There were many things at play regarding Clinton's lost, Comey was one of them. Russia interfering was one of them. Clinton being a terrible candidate was still the main reason.

3. She should be in jail because she mishandled classified information?

Natsu likes this.
  10. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen
    1.) They have been under "investigation" for how long? Aren't finding anything, please keep looking though.

2.) I never said it was for a singular issue. Can you please find me 1 time where Hillary said "It was my fault". Not all of it, just her taking a slight but if the blame. Not her being a female, Comey, Obama, Russia.

3.) Comey: Here's what James Comey said about Hillary Clinton's emails back in July

Read what he said. Your telling me she shouldn't be behind bars? I guarantee if Trump as a Republican did what Hillary Clinton did, he would be BEHIND BARS!

11. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Well said, totally agreed.

@Blue_marlin98 I don't know where your logic comes from but going into another country and killing people is not protecting Americans in its simplest form...

Yeah, America first, whatever propaganda Trump puts, you are actually moving America backwards.

Have you seen the budget cuts on the EPA and scientific research institutions? Yeah. Now, China/Russia is going get ahead of America soon and it won't be long before America is the country that has to catch up.

Good luck!

metr0n0me and Deljikho like this.
  12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You understand investigations take years and years, especially considering the subjects? Even if he is guilty dead to rights, I wouldn't expect anything from it until after 2018 at the earliest. Things like this take a long time but in all honesty the coincidences just keep adding up and what you are doing is the equivalent to closing your eyes and saying you see nothing.

In your opinion, Clinton should be jailed for mishandling classified information? It's a yes or no question.

Whether or not she says anything, it doesn't change the affect of reality. Comey did affect her, Obama did affect her, Russia and probably a thousand other things. Her opinion of it doesn't change it in the slightest.

Erebus45 and metr0n0me like this.
  13. metr0n0me

Ice doesn't stand; it melts.

Well sure, but that doesn't necessarily mean we should invade NK. I don't think a war in Korea would be beneficial to Americans as of now, but if that changes, I suppose I'd be okay with it.

You have to remember, South Korea is like one of our best allies--we don't want to do something to piss them off.

Erebus45 likes this.
  14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

15. metr0n0me

Erebus45 likes this.
  16. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

17. metr0n0me

CNBC too liberal fox instead pls

In all seriousness isn't your representative trying to set up a special committee to investigate Trump and Russia? That takes guts as a Republican, good on him.
    Also I'd like to add that Comey grossly mishandled the Clinton investigation and violated protocol several times. I don't think there was any doubt that he wasn't great at his job; however the timing of this as the FBI launched the Russia investigation, plus the fact that Trump could turn on one of his former political allies so quickly is concerning.

Erebus45 likes this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Mine is Amash....I'm mad at him for the AHCA vote.

Which protocols?
    oh snap you are right it is Amash who did that. He really is a decent rep, I voted for him.

19. Blue_Marlin

I still don't know where you are getting that we should invade another country and start brutally killing them. I believe what I said is that if a country is doing things like North Korea is (sending missiles into the air, that thankfully can't reach us and land in the water) should be taken into strong consideration. We need to protect the American people. If Trump were to sit there and do nothing about what Kim is doing. He wouldn't be a good leader. I'm not saying to just go blow up the countries and their people. However, Americans needs to come first.

20. metr0n0me

Does Comey letter violate DOJ protocol?

I'm really sorry for just leaving a link here, but I'm super short on time right now, and I figured it's probably better if I do this instead of typing out a longer response tomorrow.