1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

"She doesn’t have the look. … She doesn’t have the stamina"

Donald Trump, referring to Hillary Clinton, 26 September 2016

Ranger0203 likes this.
  2. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Voters/supporters** if I was Donald Trump I'd call her out on everything. Also, "stamina" isn't calling someone based off of looks.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  3. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

Whatchya think bout NK?
    (If this was discussed earlier, sorry, I just now joined this thread)

4. Blue_Marlin

Kim is an idiot but they pose no threat to America.

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I think the end for them is near, maybe another decade or so. Them now angering China isn't a good sign.

Ranger0203, metr0n0me and Erebus45 like this.
  6. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

If intervention doesn't serve our interests, don't do it. If it serves our interests, bomb the hell out of em.

7. metr0n0me

It doesn't. It'll piss off China, South Korea, and Japan at the same time.

Natsu and Ranger0203 like this.
  8. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

What does anyone get out of killing civilians in a poor country that they were already exploited in.

The only reasons for a consideration of attack would be:
    1. US Allies (Japan, South Korea) gets attacked
    2. China/Russia agree to appease
    3. US and/or its allies' hostages get tortured
    4. US troops and/or facilities near North Korea gets attacked

9. Blue_Marlin

@Natsu that's what happens in a war. Innocent people die. Life sucks, sometimes innocent people have to die in order to stop something from happening. Now,
    1.) the only place I believe is gonna "bomb" South Korea is North Korea because that's the ONLY place North Korea can actually successfully bomb.
    2.) China is pissed off at North Korea and agreeing with oh the great Donald Trump.
    3.) That's what they are doing EVERYDAY! We Americans (and other good countries with good leaders that have brains) wake up every morning and live a great life. Meanwhile they wake up wondering what's gonna happen. I'd rather be a homeless man in American then a wealthier man in Syria or NK.
    4.) Your complaining that they are being attacked but they aren't complaining. They are fighting and dying for their country that they love.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I don't know if you understood what I said but those 4 things I said could be considered as a reason to attack, so if they don't happen you shouldn't even send anything over there because that's none of your business.

After studies conducted by American researchers, North Korea is likely to possess technology that can attack places outside of South Korea (according to its ranges). For example, this includes US Marine bases in Japan.

Actually, I'm not complaining about anything at all and I think that North Korea should stop sending failed missiles to the Sea of Japan and give their citizens a better life... However, we don't need to kill these people if we could avoid it.

I would also be a wealthy man in Syria and move to France or something, instead of not being able to live in modern standards in America.

Now, you are wrong about one thing and you won't realize it until you'll get older or a reality check comes to your house, but innocent people's deaths lead to more hatred and leads to another war, which usually leads to more wars, a chain of wars. They are humans too and people have emotions. What if terrorists killed your family? That would spark your emotions even more. So, violating the war rules (which you still probably haven't read), losing humaneness and killing innocent civilians isn't the right thing to do, and should never be the right thing to do.

Erebus45, qazini and metr0n0me like this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Now all this should start to get interesting, Comey was just fired on the recommendation of Jeff sessions. The leaks that'll happen will be interesting.

12. MeepLord27

Just looking at the information out now, its indefensible. It seems like Donald fired him because he wasn't being 100% partisan. I wouldn't be surprised if there's information that the White House has that we don't pertaining as to why they fired him though.

13. metr0n0me

God damn, wtf is going on now. It's almost reminiscent of Nixon right before Watergate blew up.

Natsu, cnkropp, Erebus45 and 2 others like this.
  14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You come from a weird spot ideologically, I like it.

Yeah, it's definitely odd. The reason he cited amounts to taking the absolute very first opportunity to fire him, which means he was aiming to do it all along. The screwup Comey made testifying was a really minor human error, referring to emails being printed instead of being backed up to a laptop - which was the case. Additionally, the guy who recommended it had recused himself from the investigation anyway.

But for this minute, the director of the FBI who was actively investigating Trump for legitimate concerns was fired for a nothing-burger on the recommendation of a recused AG. Let's see if Trump fares any better than Nixon did.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2017, Original Post Date: May 9, 2017 ---
    Lol.

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2017 ---
    In all honesty, I'm thus far enjoying the Trump presidency and the GOP in it's current iteration. They are really doing their best to make sure that party holds no real power for a decade or so, if not more. People are now pissed about the AHCA/ACA and Republicans stopped doing town halls and deleting comments they made on health care and democrats are showing up to their districts and holding town halls.

Lol
    Oh! Did we also know Trump fired Comey on the same day the Senate intelligence committee requested financial documents relating to Trump business' from the money laundering division of the Department of Treasury? :)

First on CNN: Senate Russia investigators ask Treasury for Trump team financial information - CNNPolitics.com
    Clinton campaign team denounces Comey firing

Regardless of what you think of Clinton, Comey arguably tanked her hardcore. It's telling they are jumping to his defense.

15. Blue_Marlin

@Natsu all I was trying to say is America needs to take action on other countries before they take action on us.

I also don't care about the Syrian people or the North Korean people. I care about the American people. You guys are so quick to stand up for the feelings of people from other countries but hardly ever look at the American people. This is what Trump is wanting to stop. He is tired of this nonsense and wants to put AMERICA FIRST AGAIN!

Please stop bringing up age. Age has nothing to do with it. If it were up to age then Donald Trump, Mike Pence, Paul Ryan and everyone on Trumps team is smarter then you all. So no, age has nothing to do with how educated someone is about a topic.

I blame Comey for Hillary not being in Prison. Hillary was quick to blame Comey for causing her the election but lord knows if he would have done the smart thing, she'd be behind bars! Where she belongs!

I still want my wall! Tick tock tick tock.... I'm still waiting! This is one of the ONLY things I'm disappointed in Trump over. One of the main reasons I voted Trump was because of immigration. I want to see more done in this department.

16. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

I don't understand why pro lifers say all life is sacred but then say things like America first or we shouldn't care about the feelings of people in other countries. It's not about not wanting to hurt their feelings, it is about wanting to protect human life and if history has taught us anything, it's that when you kill people it will bring more hate and war.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 9, 2017, Original Post Date: May 9, 2017 ---
    Also, if Hillary is such a criminal, why isn't Trump going after her? He could have applied pressure on Comey to do it but he literally says in a speech that he doesn't think she should be in prison now that he won.

Deljikho and Natsu like this.
  17. MeepLord27

America should be the primary concern of the american government, but this seems kinda harsh. The syrian people and the north korean people are people. There governments suck, but the people are people.

This guy is pretty well researched.

Deljikho and metr0n0me like this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

After suspecting Russia of using electronic hacking to influence our elections, we actively watch them do the same thing to the French elections, where coincidentally Macron's emails were recently leaked.

US watched Russia hack French systems during election

Trump was elected, under the suspicion of help from the Russians, and he appoints an administration with a scary amount of connections to Russia.

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Russia, a country that is surprisingly generous to Donald Trump.

Golf writer: Eric Trump said father's golf courses were funded by Russians

Why did a Russian pay $95M to buy Trump’s Palm Beach mansion?

Fired the director who arguably helped tank Clinton and put him in office, for mishandling an investigation almost 5 months after the fact? The same director who testified he was working with two prosecutors with investigations?

Comey Talking Two Sets Prosecutors TrumpRussia | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

Why doesn't Trump gamble 24/7, considering the amount of sheer coincidences that are happening! We're lucky he hasn't been struck by lightning.

Erebus45 and Natsu like this.
  19. MeepLord27

Just because I don't want to see the guy walking down the street shot in the head doesn't mean I have to give him 100,000$

Blue_Marlin and metr0n0me like this.
  20. metr0n0me

A war in North Korea would be against American interests, at the moment.

Say we had a war in North Korea. While China isn't really a fan of the North Korean regime, the last thing it wants is ~25 million uneducated refugees crossing the border in search of jobs and a better life. Life in North Korea is so different from life in China that these people would have an extremely tough time integrating into Chinese society, and probably won't be able to hold down steady jobs. Additionally, they wouldn't really adapt to Chinese customs, so China would have a huge community of poor former North Koreans hanging around jobless, taxing the system and causing crime. Obviously, China wouldn't want that, so they'd probably do their damndest to prevent a war in NK. Needless to say, they'd get pretty pissed.

Similarly, a bunch of refugees would cross the border into South Korea. While Korean unification is something that most South Koreans pay lip service to out of political correctness, it's definitely a much less popular idea than it was before, especially since the Koreans who were around during the Korean War are growing older and dying--the average South Korean now doesn't have the same family ties and memories tying them to North Koreans than the average South Korean 40 years ago. Toppling the North Korean government would have a similar effect on North Korea and would weigh their economy down.

With the amount of American business interests in both China and South Korea, I don't think toppling the North Korean regime and messing with the regional economy is something to be taken lightly. The economic effects would likely cause another global recession, if not a depression, especially given how interconnected the American economy and Chinese/Korean economies are. If North Korea is suspected of imminent military action against South Korea or Japan, maybe an invasion would be justified, but if not, it's probably better for American interests if we just keep ignoring North Korea.

Natsu likes this.