1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

FCC will probably fine the show because the word is of sexual nature, which is still prohibited.

So you're saying some Republicans insulted Obama's kids, and some Democrats insulted Trump's kid? Shocking, some people are idiots.

On another note: At least France didn't elect their nationalistic idiot.

2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

No, but before Trump, president's kids were supposed to be off limits for the mainstream media to attack. Clearly this has changed with Trump, whether deservedly or not.

thank god

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

I think there 2 very different candidates. Marine Le Pen has direct ties to actual nazis.

Deinen likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Her father was a real winner. /s

5. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

I haven't looked much into this. Weren't the choices between an idiot and a nationalistic idiot?

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I mean, at least none of them are being called Monkeys. All sides are guilty and none deserve to point out any of the other side's wrongdoing.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2017, Original Post Date: May 7, 2017 ---
    I was listening to NPR about Macron the other day and his story is actually halfway decent. I'd check out his biography, it's interesting.

metr0n0me and Erebus45 like this.
  7. MeepLord27

(Language)

This guy does a pretty good job of summing up macron.

8. metr0n0me

I wasn't supportive of the people who called Obama's kids monkeys, and I'm not supportive of this either. I don't understand the logic here. With your logic, I could say that all sides are guilty of campaign lies, and as such Democrats shouldn't deserve to point out Trump's lies.

Erebus45 likes this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

My logic is when you belong to a camp that has members calling people Monkeys, or when you belong to a camp where insulting a person's kid is good decision making, then you have to rectify that when you call out criticisms of attacks the other side makes.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 7, 2017, Original Post Date: May 7, 2017 ---
    To an extent yes, if you're not willing to call both sides out for their crap then you don't need to call out one side's.

Erebus45 likes this.
  10. MeepLord27

Doesn't take away from any one persons criticism.

metr0n0me likes this.
  11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

That's not relevant. What is relevant is that leads to our current system. Two groups guilty of the same things calling eachother out and fixing nothing.

Ranger0203 and Erebus45 like this.
  12. metr0n0me

But what if I call out members of my own camp for doing the same thing?
    well yes, but if I call out both sides' crap then I should be able to call out either side, right?

13. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

His point is that it's hypocritical to say "you can't do that", and then turn around and do nearly the same thing.

Deinen likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Deinen no ones kids should be brought into politics. Not even Obamas kids. Not Hillary Clintons family/kids. Unless the kids are in the White House. Like Ivanka, go full ham on her Idc but not the little kids. You know they don't have anything bad to say about the presidents job so far when they target the kids and shoot personal insults at the president like his hand size.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    metr0n0me, cnkropp and Erebus45 like this.
  15. metr0n0me

I really liked this Reddit comment and thought it wise:

I am glad Macron won and I wish him well, but we cannot rub it in the faces of millions of people who voted for nationalist candidates.

t_d might be a cesspool of filth and venom, but it is important for people to understand why some people might vote for people like Le Pen.

We must always remember the difference between Trump/Le Pen **voters** and Trump/Le Pen **supporters**.

Not all 62 million Trump voters are racists and fascists, and neither are all 10+ million of Le Pen voters. Many are, sure, but many more are worried about the effects of globalization and technology on their livelihoods. Old industry ARE being replaced, old social norms and cultural expectations ARE being changed, and we as a society must find solutions to help those that are affected.

Extremist politics thrive in times of economic crisis (real or perceived) and fear. Alleviate those concerns and the Trumps and LePens of the world will disappear.

/u/CheeseWithWhine.

Ranger0203, Erebus45 and MeepLord27 like this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

@metr0n0me Americans (especially the ones not born in America) should take a look at them and realize, that's the attitude we should all have. The first thing people do when I say I am a Trump voter AND supporter is "you're racist". Most people don't even ask "why" and one girl started freaking out the minute I said "Trump", wouldn't even let me finish my sentence. I don't look at Hillary Clinton people as bad people, my grandma supports her (not 100% but she doesn't care for Trump). The problem today is that everyone gets offended. Bill O. A fantastic news reporter gets fired for "sexual assault" and "racial slurs" because he called a black female "hot chocolate". !!!!!!!!! >.< what? Then you have anti-Trump supporters calling Trump "Orange" and "racist" "sexist" and everything else but you won't see a Anti-Hillary person tell personal insults at her. Sure I call her a "liar" and an "idiot" but I have never called her ugly?

17. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Jeebus, get back on the fourms after a week, suddenly like 7 new pages of arguing cones up.

Don't you people have better things to do thats not arguing? I suggest you all go watch some netflix.

Ranger0203 likes this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

I actually find enjoyment in debates where things get a little "heated".

19. MeepLord27

You seem like you are literally a troll.

20. Blue_Marlin

??? Everything I have said was true, it just makes it a bit more challenging/fun to debate in an argument that people strongly oppose the other side.

MeepLord27 likes this.