1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

@Deinen I know you are smarter then this. Obamacare was a disaster (yes I said disaster) it was expensive, you didn't get all care you needed etc etc. "Trump care" is going to be cheaper, easier to get, and helps give you all the care you need. Look up the plan on TrumpCare.com Trumpcare Facts - President Donald J. Trump Healthcare Reform

Also, I know the 41 million. He isn't budgeting it into the FEMA, he is lowering the FEMA budget and putting it into the trips etc. it's not the same.

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'm not going to bother even commenting at this, because it's simply not true. The last version of the AHCA was so bad that even GOP members didn't want to vote for it. This version is only passing congress because of really horrible compromises which won't even pass the senate because of how bad the bill is. It's not going to be cheaper for anyone with a pre-existing condition or anyone elderly, it's going to be far, far more expensive. The tax relief is not based on income of household but the age, so rich wealthy old people will be receiving more tax breaks than a 21 year old sick person. You literally haven't read any of the AHCA and you literally don't know what is in it, because you're just parroting Trump, the filthy liar. You know the MacArthur amendment put in was a load of crap right, states can opt out of the pre-existing condition clause.

THE BILL SAYS THAT $41,000,000 OF THE FEMA BUDGET WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR SECURITY COSTS. This is above and beyond the reduction of their budget you dolt.

Pmx728 and Deljikho like this.
  3. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

I know that but...
    PLANES
    CAN
    FLY
    OVER
    WALLS!!!

Great wall of china? Planes can fly over that. Berlin wall? No problem. Trumps wall? Definitely. You keep disregarding the fact, that...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2017, Original Post Date: May 4, 2017 ---
    Great website you got there. I only nave one issue- it feels like this entire site is an advertisement for trump...
    [​IMG]

Erebus45, MeepLord27 and Blue_Marlin like this.
  4. Blue_Marlin

It's literally in their bill that they will vote on today in order to make it cheaper. If it fails, I'll blame Paul Ryan. Again. As I did last time.

Taking money away from FEMA and budgeting money in FEMA is NOT the same thing. Yes they are taking FEMA money away, but it's not in their budget. Idk how to explain it.

@PixelPizza I'm not gonna lie, that made me laugh. I love your pictures and the effort you put into that post. Props to you man! So yes I understand that. So we will have a wall that will stop illegal Mexicans from walking into America. For the planes, we will send them back if they don't have proper documentation at the airport?
    I mean for the website, it kinda is advertisement and information? That's what websites do. Advertise and give info.....

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I know the difference! I'm saying that $41,000,000 is IN FEMA's budget! It's not $41,000,000 of what was taken from them.
    Where? Show me where in the bill this is.

Pmx728 likes this.
  6. WhoNeedsJimbo

[​IMG]
    This a well-known game called "Papers Please." Its a game where you work at a border checkpoint for a russia-like country. I'll use this image as points.

In the game, you manage to only let in about 10 people per day, due the the process of checking documents, finding discrepancies in said documents, and detaining, accepting/denying individuals on their info and if they are wanted or not.

If you look in the top left corner, you can see the massive line just to get into the country. This is a serious issue, making border security more of a nightmare than it already was. Not to mention, illegal immigrants could come in once someone in this job slips up.
    [​IMG]
    On certain days, terrorist attacks occur, causing the border to be shut down once the terrorists have been killed/detained, whatever. If terrorism attacks were to happen as often as the ones in this game, how would we be able to progress the amount of people legally being let in?

One other note, I know this is russia-like, but I just brought it up because it would be interesting to hear your thoughts.

7. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

You're so damn immature. As I have said earlier, nobody knows their intentions. Yes, it's a possibility that they want to be separated because people say racist things to them. That is, quite literally, avoiding conflict. I don't like having to group people by skin color, but it's pretty obvious that black people have been oppressed for ages.

Now, please stop being such a god damn idiot and taking my posts out of context. And stop pretending to be 18, you're too immature.

8. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen i posted the link. Read it.

@PixelPizza i have no comments in regaurds to your game.

@Grandblue yes, I'm immature for quoting you. Did you or did you not say "if a white person seperates from a black person it would be racist, but if a black person seperates from a white person its 'avoiding conflict'"? You said it, not me! Awwww man, you caught me. I thought I could pretend to be 18 so people would think I'm smart. Im actually 11.

9. WhoNeedsJimbo

[​IMG]

10. Blue_Marlin

LMAOOOO alright for this, I'll comment. So even though the line is wrong that doesn't condone the fact that you should be here illegally. So that being said, we should only be accepting a handful a day. (Handful includes like a couple hundred thousand). If a terrorist attack happens like 9/11 then that's obviously a huge set back and 0 immigrants should be coming here. Until things get back to normal (or on the track back to normality). Immigration isn't that hard to conquer. I'm confused by the fact that it's taking so long to do this.

11. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

No, find me where in the actual bill it's designed to make things cheaper.

12. Blue_Marlin

Please hold while I review it again :)
    So I can't find the bill I'm simply using the Trump care website. It don't believe it'll be posted to the White House website unless it's passed. I'll try to find it though.

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

14. Blue_Marlin

Right there in it it shows lowering the percentages of health care. The entire thing goes on to say how's it going to save money and improve the quality of it to the American people. Lowering premiums, helping more people get on it, getting the medicines and medical attention you need. I honestly don't see why anyone would be complaining.

15. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I am a liberal and I didn't exactly love Hillary. But Trump is a god damn jackass. That is what I have a problem with.

16. Blue_Marlin

This is irrelevant until you give me a valid reason why.

17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Where in the bill does it specify anything to lower costs? I'm expecting you to find quotes here man, the entire bill is in front of you and you are claiming it's better than the ACA. Prove it. How does it lower costs? Through what mechanisms?

18. Blue_Marlin

Well 1 example in the very beginning is lowering the poverty line to 100% from 133% making it easier to get Medicaid and certain assistance. That helps Americans!

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Wrong!

"The bill lowers, from 133% to 100% of the official poverty line, the minimum family-income threshold that a state may use to determine the Medicaid eligibility of children between the ages of 6 and 19."

The bill lowers eligibility from 133% of the official poverty line, to 100%.

Next?

20. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

To clarify, the federal poverty level is $12,060 a year for individuals--which is ridiculously low, that barely covers rent and utilities alone in my city.

Before the change, you would need to make below 1.33*12060 = $16039.8 to qualify for medicaid.
    But now you need to make $12060 to qualify.