1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

bathroom policy

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Piper N, Mar 4, 2017.

?

how should transgenders be treated/ bathroom policy

1. how you self identify

52.8%
  2. your given gender

47.2%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Okay again, my problem is not with Caitlyn Jenner (a trans person) my problem is with people like Bruce Jenner (a man portraying as a girl)

NC House speaker says 80 percent think bathrooms should be separated by biological gender

2. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

so you have a problem with me, then?
    cause according to your logic, i'm just a girl pretending to be a boy.
    and guess what, when transgender people go the bathroom, their main focus isn't to rape.
    it's to go pee pee or poo poo.

Muunkee likes this.
  3. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Do you even read your own sources?

^Keep in mind that's only NC, not the entire US.

Erebus45, Natsu, cnkropp and 4 others like this.
  4. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

There is no problem with wanting people to respect cops, firefighters etc, but there is a problem when you put people in prison for disrespecting them. Prison time for disrespecting of cops, veterans, flags, etc. is the type of extreme punishment you see in tyrannical dictatorships especially considering you want to make prison living hell.
    Did I ever say that I hate this country? Don't put words in my mouth in attempt to strengthen your point. The U.S is the greatest country in the world and I will never move out.

Erebus45, smk, Natsu and 1 other person like this.
  5. Blue_Marlin

I did read it, my point in posting that was to show many men and women think that they should be using the restroom in which they were born.

Prison should be a pure living hell, if it were pure hell less people would commit crimes so they wouldn't go there. Its not a dictatorship its keeping everyone safe, peaceful and kind.

I wasn't say you said that, im referring to the people who disrespect the flag. So next time instead of getting all offended how about ask me to clarify what I said if you dont understand it.

I dont have a problem with you as person but I have a problem with you using the mens restroom without a mens part between your legs.

6. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

I wasn't offended. You literally said "If you hate the country so much why are you living here?" So I interpreted it that the way I did, and clarified why I love living the U.S.

Natsu, metr0n0me and MoonlitMadness like this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

You didn't really clarify why you loved living in America but okay and no sir I was not implying that you hate America and that you should leave. I was simply saying that anyone who disrespects America (including their people and their flag or any historical buildings, roadways etc etc) should not be living in America and should go to a country that they "love" and will respect. I guarantee in the videos you see of people standing on and burning flags, I could guarantee 99% of them are receiving benefits from the government.

8. x_bigheart_x

why?
    i'm not doing any harm to anybody.
    nobody in my school or public places cares.

Natsu likes this.
  9. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Nevermind that thousands of innocent people are convicted falsely and serve a ton of time for a crime they didn't commit.

I don't have a problem with you having a problem with anything, if that makes sense. You have the right to be uncomfortable with trans people using the bathroom of their choice. However, you having a personal problem with something =/= it should be illegal.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    Right, so your opinions are based on someone else's opinion or whatever. But as demonstrated by a lot of other posters in this thread, they are not based in fact. You have the right to have and even express your opinions, and I respect that. However, your opinions are wrong because they're not based in fact.

You keep on saying that your opinions will "keep people safe." But there are no statistics, facts, or data indicating that preventing trans people from using the bathrooms of their choice keeps people safe.

What about the converse, that denying trans people access to bathrooms is correlated with increased rates of suicide? Do you care about the safety and mental health of trans people too?

http://www.newsweek.com/transgender-bathroom-law-study-suicide-454185

So I'm going to ask this follow-up question: how did you come to the conclusion that preventing people from using the bathrooms of their identity keeps people safe?

Natsu, Deinen, Deljikho and 3 others like this.
  10. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Hold TF up.
    Do you not think that LGBTQABIADQ+ should have equal rights?
    You are really just retarded, a snowflake isn't a partisan term, its a personality descriptor.

Just because a liberal was a snowflake does not mean all liberals are snowflakes or that all snowflakes are liberal.

I googled it and Urban dictionary had some words for you:
    Snowflake
    Referring to someone, usually the Alt-Right, Yiannopoulos, And Nazi Sympathizers (A.K.A. ARYANS), whose immense white fragility causes a meltdown when confronted with the most minute deviation from orthodox White Supremacy. They often cry bloody murder when expected to give the most modest expression of basic human decency.

This is all a continuation of how Snowflake historically refers to people who are against the abolition of slavery.

The ARYANS have attempted to hijack this term to use against progressives and those opposing Fascism. It failed ultimately, because nobody was foolish enough to believe anti-Fascist resisters to be, by any stretch of the imagination, comparable to the snowflakery of the ARYANs and their cheeto-dusted Fuhrer.

But the ARYANS succeeded in poisoning the well on calling people "snowflakes," when it became widely understood that they were using it as a euphemism for the human ashes falling in Nazi Germany when they were burning people. This revelation became particularly useful for decoding the ARYAN tendency of referring to snowflakes as a "Generation." Especially telling is the pseudo-concept of a Snowflake Generation, which operates as a front for the ARYANS' need to mark out groups of people to direct their genocidal lust towards.

Deljikho likes this.
  11. Blue_Marlin

Are you saying I want slavery in America?

metr0n0me likes this.
  12. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

Following your logic, please "can you give a source, cause i can't find valid statistics that show that"
    Yes.
    you are.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2017 ---
    Listen to what Milo says. While hes wrong about many things, hes by no means a nazi, a white supremacist, or a racist. He gets labeled that because most of the people he talks about can't engage him intellectually.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  13. Blue_Marlin

LOL

14. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Urban dictionary is no bueno when you're trying to actually define something. Plus calling someone retarded is uncalled for, even if it's true.

15. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

While I agree that Urban Dictionary isn't usually a good source for defining something... we can't really use any conventional means of definition for a colloquial term such as "snowflake".

Otherwise you'd only get terms like this:
    Snowflake: a single ice crystal or an aggregation of ice crystals which falls through the Earth's atmosphere as snow. Each flake nucleates around a dust particle in supersaturated air masses by attracting supercooled cloud water droplets, which freeze and accrete in crystal form. Complex shapes emerge as the flake moves through differing temperature and humidity zones in the atmosphere, such that individual snowflakes differ in detail from one another, but may be categorized in eight broad classifications and at least 80 individual variants.

16. x_bigheart_x

i mean, based on what i found when i searched "women against transgender bathroom policy"
    there are only two articles against them
    and they're radical feminists and christians.

17. MeepLord27

So what you're saying is you didn't do your research?
    Americans are divided over which public bathrooms transgender people should use
    More women apparently do favor transgenderers, but its only a 5% difference. Its not a huge difference, and the 45% of womans who do are significant.

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  18. x_bigheart_x

19. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

We should listen to this guy?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/us/politics/cpac-milo-yiannopoulos.html

The guy who defended having sex with teenage boys?

20. MeepLord27

He explained that saying "boy" in the gay community can apparently refer to any gay men who is younger than you. He explains himself pretty well in the press conference: