1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Thanks

Blue_Marlin and SuperDyl like this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

3. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

5. Blue_Marlin

I thought you were gonna message me on Discord, also I'm aware he was British, he was connected to the Islamic/Muslim "army" if you would read the link I posted.

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Sure, but it doesn't validate Trump. Any travel ban would have been effective, if the UK had adopted the exact ones proposed by Trump. If we're talking about fear of a culture, statistically, Islamic terrorism is still much lower than say alcohol culture, causing countless deaths or urban gang culture, also a massive contributor to deaths.

Those two cultures have a much, much greater chance to affect my life and the lives of people I know, not Islamic terrorism. Even if it did, Trump has not proposed a single solution to deal with that culture.

Erebus45 and SuperDyl like this.
  7. Blue_Marlin

Do you understand why Trump wanted those specific countries banned? Temporarily? I don't think you do... it's very hard to get information on the people coming from those specific countries, he wanted to "Temporarily ban them for 4 months until he figured out 'what was going on'".... they don't have a "set government" so we can't just request a back ground check and any criminal history or medical records or anything else.

"We should only deport illegal aliens if they do something illegal" - Nancy Pelosi

Also I'm still waiting on you to message me about my world views on discord.

8. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

@Blue_marlin98 , haven't we talked about this before? The problem isn't the temporary ban, it was who was banned. People who were promised the ability to come to the United States were stopped, even on the plane here and without any warning. The wording also specifically was aimed towards Muslim people as it still allowed some other people in. Not allowing people of a specific religion is ridiculous (as it is against the rights the US believes all people deserve) and does nothing to stop a radical Muslim terrorist because they could just lie about their religion and get here anyways.

9. Blue_Marlin

@SuperDyl it was not a Muslim ban, yes we have talked about this and some people still don't get it. It really isn't event a "ban" but more of a "freeze". Find me in the executive order where it said "any Muslim from these 7 countries is banned from entering America". In the 2nd ban (freeze) it was only 6 countries.

Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States

This is the exact executive order, maybe I missed something but no where in that order did I see it saying a "Muslim is not allowed to enter America." Please find it and paste it for me. The people who were promised entrance were also under the Obama administration who they were letting people in left and right. Trumps administration did not give them permission.

10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I don't understand why Trump wanted those countries banned because we have real examples of countries who have been the origin for many terrorists who have committed acts of terrorism in our country yet no action was taken on them. (Saudi Arabia)

Additionally the vetting we already currently do for VISA/Refugee isn't just asking their country for background information. We use our own security systems to do the background checks along with our intelligence communities. This isn't just faxing some country a paper and saying "Ok your in!" The vetting process in place currently takes almost two years at a minimum.

So, what Pelosi is referring to is the fact that it's only illegal if an immigrant illegally crosses our border. Overstaying on a VISA (The most popular form of illegal immigration) is, in fact, not a crime. Therefor her comment is logical and rational.

Except courts now, twice, have struck it down because of the rhetoric used by Trump and his associates when describing it, literally calling it a Muslim ban. Therefor, the legal system of the United States of America sees their rhetoric as one of the sole reasons to paint this as a Muslim ban. Blame the fat lazy orange slob for being too big of an idiot to properly administrate anything.

Did you know it's also illegal to discriminate based on national origin?

11. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen they can come over here on a work visa (as Melania Trump did) and or many other visas that can get you here until your perminent one is provided and approved (my hairstylist did the same thing). I wish there were more people on that freeze, in all for it. I'd vote to have Saudi Arabia, Egypt and more on there. However with those countries it's easier to gain access of their residents. For the 7 now 6 countries on that list, they don't actually put stuff in a system so no wether we use our own back ground check or not, there is no way of getting information on the people from those countries.
    A illegal alien committed a crime by coming over here illegally, you agreeing with that statement shows that you sir are ignorant.
    My question was to find me where at in the executive order that it said "Muslim". I don't care what he said, he didn't do it. Find me in the Executive order where it says a Muslim is banned from entering America.
    Yes, it is 100% illegal to discriminate agasint someone because of origin, he also did not discriminate against origin. If he had perm banned them then that would be valid, however he froze them from being able to come to America to protect the citizens, so it can not be used agasint him.

(Sorry for not quoting, I'm on my phone and it for some reason isn't allowing me to do that)

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Poor Trump has failed so much since taking office. We sick of failing yet?

Seems like AHCA is dead in the water, as Trump threatens to just leave Obamacare in place, sounds like a bad deal maker.

Courts keep smacking down his executive orders.

Anything Trump won at yet?

13. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

He has won at being an exhausting president.

Deinen likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen thanks for disregarding everything I just said, plus umm Obamacare is gonna fail within the next year so we'll will see who gets blamed for that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 24, 2017 ---
    Also I'm still waiting for you to show me where at in his executive order it calls it a Muslim ban, in guessing you looked and could not find it and that's why you are ignoring it and going to a new topic, I think it's safe to say it wasn't a Muslim ban?

15. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

He literally says in this video "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shut down of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

How can that not be a considered a Muslim ban?
    Another thing that is controversial about the ban,
    "Upon the resumption of USRAP admissions, the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, is further directed to make changes, to the extent permitted by law, to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution, provided that the religion of the individual is a minority religion in the individual's country of nationality."
    This is saying that Christians get priority over Muslims when going through the refugee application process. Do think that it is fair to give one person a higher priority than another just based on religious beliefs?

Pmx728 and Natsu like this.
  16. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Published on Dec, 2015

17. Blue_Marlin

1st, as stated before, I do not care what comes out of his mouth. Please find me in the executive order where it says the word "Muslim". You can find him saying "Muslim ban" all you want. I know he said Muslim ban, many times. He did not make it a Muslim ban though. So for the third time I will ask you to find me in the executive order, I repeat, in the executive order find me where it says "Muslim". AGAIN! I do not want a video of him saying it, I do not want an article saying it, I want you to find me in the executive order where it says "Muslim ban".

2nd, He has stated Christians have been treated very badly, as they have been. Muslims have slaughter, tortured and killed Christians for being Christian. This is a fact. Of course a Christian is going to have priority over a Muslim. Christians do not go around killing people.

3rd, why should someone be able to enter the country if they do not believe in the constitution? Muslims believe Sharia Law is gods law and it should override the Constituition. NOT ALL MUSLIMS BELIEVE THIS! However any person (not just Muslims) that believe a religious law should override the Constitution should not be in America.

18. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

Are you basing this off of Trumps tweets about this situation or is this based off of actual research? I know ISIS has slaughtered Christians for being Christian, but so many more Muslims have been killed, displaced, and or are in need of humanitarian aid. Syria and Iraq aren't as simple as Muslims killing Christians as there are many extremist Muslim terrorists groups that hate each other, and fight for more power.
    I have seen you say this a lot, but you have failed to give credible evidence that Muslims believe Sharia Law should override the Constitution.

19. Blue_Marlin

I did give a video but yall said it "wasn't good evidence" also I've notice you have skipped the Muslim Ban being in the executive order? Did you struggle finding it? I bet I could guess why.... maybe because it isn't there?? Just a thought!

20. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Mike Huckabee: The Supreme Court can't overrule God - CNNPolitics.com

Pmx728 likes this.