1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

ShadowVirus52's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ShadowVirus52, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: ShadowVirus52

Skype Username: ShadowVirus52

Teamspeak Username: ShadowVirus52

Mic use: Always.

Timezone: GMT +1 hour

Hours online per weekday: 2-3

Hours online per weekend: 3-5

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Hello, my name is ShadowVirus52. Many people just call me "Shadow". I enjoy playing on Meepcraft like a lot of people. A few of my hobbies are watching television and playing video games.

Why I should be Helper?
    I think I should be a Helper because I enjoy helping people throughout the server. Whether it is basic questions to needing help.
    I believe I can help the server grow. I am very dedicated and involved in helping the server expand. I have persuaded people to join Meepcraft which is good for the growth of the server.

Experience:
    I have on been on this server for a long time and I understand how everything works on the server.

Crime record:
    I have never been banned or kicked from the server or the Forums.

Weaknesses:
    One of my weakness' is Forum activity. Its not that I don't read the posts, it is just that I don't post a comment on them but I will improve on my forum activity over time.

Conclusion:
    I think I am well suited to become a Helper. Hopefully, the lack of Forum activity will not make me loose the chance of becoming a Helper. Thank you for reading my Helper Application!

Beon1313 likes this.
  2. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

Lack of forum activity? Its only your first post post and it does matter.

3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hey shadow,

I would REALLY like to have you on staff. You're a wonderful, trustworthy person. You constantly help people out in the background, especially around the town.

Obviously we already spoke about your forum activity. That would need to be fixed. Although your teamspeak activity is fine. I know you're quiet, but try to get yourself out there on /shout. Lastly, your app is lacking substance. OF COURSE you like to help people, but other people don't know, unlike me and some others (like Jennifer), what you'd bring to the server.

I know you'd be a great asset, and I really, REALLY want to give you a +1, but you have to at least work on your app a little more, and get yourself out there.

For now, attempting to be unbiased, I'm a +0. You have wonderful potential, but hardly anyone knows that. I hope to see you reapply in the future with a better app.

4. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

I had no idea he had so much potential sorry for my snappy post Shadow.

5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

+0 good luck.

6. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you Shain for the feedback.

No problem! I appreciate all the feedback.

7. Mjr_Minor

Mjr_Minor Celebrity Meeper

If everyone who 'enjoys helping' got helper, the vast majority of people in game would be staff. There needs to be more to your 'why' than simply "I enjoy helping" - what can you offer?
    Experience doesn't only cover the server specifically. Do you have any experience IRL that may be beneficial to you performing the roles of a helper? Why do you think so? Don't just talk about your life in game, bring your IRL experience to the fore.

TL;DR: I don't think this app is at any level where I'd want to see this accepted. It needs work. -1

8. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

the app isn't at the best standard it could have been also your new on forums and being staff you need to know forums and it is a key way to get to know the community and is probably one of the reasons not many people know you so for this -1

9. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I have had alot of dealings with you in game, everyone one of them was a positive. You are on TeamSpeak alot and are always helpful on both. Forums I agree you are lacking, but hope to see a strong improvment.
    If I didn't know there was more to Shadowvirus52 than I saw in this application, I would be a -1 asking you to become more involved and to apply again, but as i said prior I have seen you help in game and TeamSpeak many times and want others to see the same.
    +1 for interview

ShadowVirus52, Jackl01 and shains like this.
  10. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.