1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

How is that right winged?

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Have you learned about the Korean War? Did you know that the US was much armed and well resourced than North Korea and China they lost? Do you know how many people died in that war? You don't expect to win a war just because you have more nukes.

I don't know where you get your information that North Korean nuclear weapons are not a threat? Donald Trump has equally high self respect as Kim Jong-Un.

@Deinen is using valid, logical, factual sources to support his argument while you are using biased, untrue sources, no sources, or fallacies to justify your opinion. There is a difference.

I'm not going to go further than this post because I know that you will reply with saying that I'm rude but at the end of the day I'm just pointing stuff out and it's really upto you if you want to review it or not.

Pmx728 and Erebus45 like this.
  3. Blue_Marlin

I know the U.S didn't win the Korean war. Even though they may not have "Won" they kinda helped South Korea win. If The United States wouldn't have involved themselves we wouldn't even have South Korea as North Korea would be running all of Korea. I also never said that The Unite States would win a war against China, although they can put up a bigger and better fight then they did back in the 50's. Which back when the Korean war was going on America didn't have the budget to even put up a fair fight and against them as they cut their budget after World War 2. The Korean war was just 5 years after that. They were actually lacking men (many died in ww2) and equipment.

Correction: I never said they weren't a threat, but with the Nuclear weapons if they did make it to America it wouldn't do as much harm as if say China attacked us. The 5 or 6 nukes North Korea has isn't nothing compared to what could happen.

1.) I want you to cite where Donald Trump has said he had respect for Kim.
    2.) Do you think that because Trump respects and or likes someone that means his supporters have to like them too? I Donald Trump isn't too fond of Megyn Kelly but I happen to like Megyn Kelly. Even though I dont agree with her on a lot of things I still watch her news stories.

If I do use a source it gets put down as "not good enough" so I quit. Now I will use my words and what not from the research I have done. If you want to prove me as wrong then post another source or comment of your own and prove to me you are right. I only ask you to cite things that seem ridiculous or that I haven't done much research on myself and a link would help me learn more about it. I do not know everything and I dont act like I know everything but I do know my opinion on a topic and I do know many facts that go along with it.

Here we go assuming things again. I think some comments y'all make are very rude (I have said a few rude things myself) but when someone messaged me and said "Hey you are being kinda rude" I stopped, y'all haven't.

4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

5. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

He is being paid his full salary, every month on the 20th. It would be unconstitutional if he wasn't paid. The issue is that he stated he will be donating his salary, and the proceeds from his business, yet he's provided no proof of these donations even after being asked to provide the public with this information. As far as we can tell he is keeping the $$

Pmx728 likes this.
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

With the Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un statement, I meant that Donald Trump has as much self respect for himself as Kim Jong Un does and that is my opinion from a third person's view. I never said one word about Trump supporters. Just clarifying:)

7. Blue_Marlin

This can happen one of three ways....
    1.) Trump keeps his salary
    2.) Trump donates all or some of his money to charity.
    3.) Trump returns all his presidential earnings back to the treasury department.
    Governors’ Salaries, 2015 | CSG Knowledge Center

Many governors accept only a dollar a year. I'm honestly not quite sure why this is even being brought up because
    1.) Wether he makes a salary or not it's his money.
    2.) It's too early in his presidential year that he hasn't made his entire salary so we can't judge wether he will donate it or not.
    3.) Why are we literally degrading everything Trump does? He can literally give people money and some how it'll get turned around that he is greedy or something, good lord.

Thank you for clarifying that. That is again an opinion which you are 100% entitled too. I don't agree with you at all,

Kim Jong-un has been mean to America just as his father and grandfather both were when they were in office and as soon as they aren't given their "free stuff" he cries and threatens to bite the hand that's feeding him. He acts "entitled" to something. America has been putting up with crap for years and Trump wants to stop that. As soon as Kim doesn't get his way he "threatens to blow up parts of our country" which is getting old at this point. He will learn, America isn't taking it any longer "Make Mexico pay for it" I agree to this to an extent. (I do not think ALL Mexicans are bad and I know many Mexicans who work a job, pay taxes, and get not government assistance and have college degrees) however Mexico will literally send some of their worst people into the states. We just keep taking in the bad guys and when they do bad things we throw them in jail 6 months to a year later they are out and boom done. I think if you are not an American Citizen (let me clarify, American citizen does not mean you had to of been born in America, this means you are a citizen of the U.S) if you are not an American citizen and you do a crime that causes you jail time, it should be instant deportation. America has given a lot to other countries and gets crap for it. It's time that changed. Of course it will cause outrage but there is no way of getting around that.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2017 ---
    Graham ready to subpoena for Trump wiretap information - CNNPolitics.com

Hmm, why would he want to do it in a private room where the American people can't hear what's going on? What is he hiding? Did Obama witetap Trump? Answers will come in the near future.

8. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Where did you even get this? I've read the article twice, and watched the video and nothing seems to be stated about a private hearing:

"House investigators have set an aggressive timeline for their investigation, requesting a slew of documents from the FBI, CIA and Justice Department by March 17 and asking top current and former intelligence officials to testify in public at a March 20 hearing."

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Whichever "wing" supports trump and would believe something as idiotic as "the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the Democratic party".

Pmx728 likes this.
  10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Oh man wait until you hear this!

Did you know....

That a worldwide criminal syndicate is running a pedophile ring out of some pizza shop in DC?! It involves high level policitians and world leaders! Their downfall will be they were brazen enough to do this in a busy Pizza shop, instead of anywhere else hidden. Idiots!
    @Blue_marlin98

Donald Trump wouldn't have to make $18m education cuts if Melania lived in White House instead of Trump Tower, figures show
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017 ---
    @Blue_marlin98

FBI head has 'no information' backing wiretap claims amid probe of possible links between Trump associates, Russians

11. Blue_Marlin

That James Comes wants to publicly deny Donald Trumps wiretapping claim as it didn't happen. Why would he keep wanting the case to be closed, he obviously has something to hide. If he doesn't go any further into the investigation then he should have to publicly resign.

I'm so sorry, it goes agasint what you say and is a negative towards who you support. I shouldn't have said anything about it. Do now on maybe I should only start bashing Trump.

First, they came up with this to plant in your head that "Trump cares more about his family than the education of America". Its a tactic used. Anyways, i would like to address this comment by first say, back many pages you said it was costing a million dollars a day to leave Melania and Barron there, then it was down to 500k per day and now 136,000 per day. That number keeps getting smaller and smaller eh?
    Now it just so happens to be 18 million and 18 million. Trump could still give that 18 million to the education department and keep his wife there.
    lastly, Mrs. Trump will only be there until June. Its not 18 million that will keep coming out, its a flat fee. Goodlord get over yourself.

Of course he doesn't, lol why would he? (sarcasm if ya cant tell)
    This is very new, until i review other sources, facts and interviews about this i will leave my comments off of this topic.

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Sarcasm aside, it's because Trump saw a Breitbart article and mindlessly repeated it publically. The intelligence community has come out now and said they have no information about a wiretap. FBI Director James Comey now has come out and said there is no information about a wiretap, it didn't happen.

Trump accused Britain of being involved and they weren't, forcing the white house to issue an apology.

Lol

Ever notice how everytime headlines begin coming out between Trump & Russia, he goes off and does something crazy or say something dumb? I wonder why he's trying to distract people. :)

Comey says FBI, Justice Department have no information supporting Trump tweets alleging Obama ordered wiretap

I will say though, all this leaking stuff is so hilarious at the moment. I bet when Trump said in a national debate he hopes Russia did more hacking and wikileaks leaked more on Clinton, he never thought leaking would be used against him as well. :) I wonder if he could take this statement back.

‘He’s baaaack!’: Trump’s visits to Mar-a-Lago are stretching Palm Beach’s budget and locals’ patience

Man, why does he hate his constituents so much? He's breaking that poor down and he doesn't even care lol. Golf anyone?
    @Blue_marlin98

Exclusive: Powerful Russian Partner Boasts Of Ongoing Access To Trump Family

13. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen if you knew anything you'd know that Palm Beach gets reimbursed the money. So really it isn't effecting them at all. Of course Comey has no information, if you illegally wiretapped someone you tend to get rid of any evidence to stop getting in trouble or fired.

14. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Can you provide a source for this?

Well, if nobody has any shred of any information whatsoever. How does Trump magically know it happened? Why can't anyone claiming it happened provide any shred of evidence backing their claim up?

How would Obama illegally order a wiretap without it leaking?

How would Obama illegally order a wiretap without permission of a Federal Judge?

15. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

lol trump sucks happy happy

Natsu, Pmx728 and Deljikho like this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

Florida U.S. reps: Pay Palm Beach County for Trump security costs

Do you know how to piss off a conservative? Just lie to him.

17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Can you cite a source providing evidence that the Trump administration is going to reimburse Palm Beach?

"
    WEST PALM BEACH —

Palm Beach County’s congressional delegation is unanimous in its support of the county’s effort to be reimbursed for expenses incurred providing security to President-elect Donald Trump.

The delegation has written a letter to the U.S. departments of Homeland Security and Justice asking for reimbursement money for the county.

Congress has set aside $7 million to reimburse local governments for Trump-related security expenses, but that pot of money is too small to accommodate requests from the county and from New York City, where the president-elect has held a series of transition meetings."

This is what you cited.

What the hell are you talking about? Where is any shred of evidence that a wiretap occured -- Where is any shred of evidence that it illegally occured? Where?

Where is it?

Can you provide it?

Can Trump provide it?

Can Trump's administration provide it?

They have supplied nothing backing up their claims
    The president’s official Twitter account is spreading falsehoods about the Comey hearing

Lyin Don

Pmx728 and Deljikho like this.
  18. Blue_Marlin

You say Trump said he wouldn't take vacations as President? So did Obama
    Watchdog group: Obama spent nearly $100 million of taxpayer money on travel as president

Here is where the money will be reimbursed (some by the government and maybe some by Trump organizations) do not ask me to provide a source on that but i heard on the news that Trumps Organizations would be paying for a chunk of it but i could be wrong.
    Trump's Visits Costing Millions in Overtime Pay: Sheriff

Im saying Liberals can lie and try to cover the truth but conservatives dont hide crap. My grandpa is a Conservative and my grandma is a Liberal. It can be pretty umm, funny watching them. Normally it ends with my grandma giving up on the conversation (god knows i love her tho) Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims
    Conservatives have people like Ann Coulter and Liberals have people like Nancy Pelosi. God i would love to see Ann Coulter and Nancy pelosi go at it. Would be so funny. My prediction would probably have to be that Nancy Pelosi would be shut down, guess ill never know.
    I did some reading up on this, still have more to catch up with on that particular topic. Its still pretty early to say but im almost 100% certain that the funding for police departments come from the state and not the government. Trump really wouldn't have much to say on that... Again, I have to look into it more.

19. cnkropp

cnkropp Popular Meeper

How the hell is he the one lying when there is literally no evidence towards the wiretap claim.
    You are using inductive reasoning here, which means that you can't guarantee what you are claiming.
    LOL. How is this relevant. We don't want to hear about your grandparents.

Pmx728 likes this.
  20. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Nope, I never said that. However, if we're discussing vacations

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

What a fat lazy slob, amirite?

This statement is meaningless. You said you heard it was going to happen. I heard aliens are coming to invade Earth next Thursday. Do you see how valid these claims are?

Provide a source backing up the claim NYC / Palm Beach / etc will be reimbursed for the extra security costs that they are paying to secure the fat lazy slob.

So you're saying conservatives do not lie? What about Michael Flynn, who said he had no contact with Russia, but then resigned because he lied?

What about Jeff Sessions, who under oath, volunteered that he had no contact with Russian officials, only to be discovered he did, in fact, have contact with Russian officials?

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Ann Coulter is a shock pundit, Nancy Pelosi is a U.S Representative, what does this have to do with anything?

You do.

Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP) | Homeland Security

Anti-terror funding largely comes from Homeland Security, which is a Federal government agency.
    The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July

Long time for an investigation if there was nothing. ;)
    Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
    People Donald Trump

Pmx728 likes this.