1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

I am not denying the power of the courts, I literally just said that there stronger then I am by far, but you can't call it something it is not. You can not call it a Muslim ban, if it were a Muslim ban then I could understand the issue and I could understand why they would throw out the ban. You can't call it a Muslim ban if it is indeed not a Muslim ban. It is not a Muslim ban. Not not not a Muslim ban.

2. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

Four months later and the us dollar has been doing better than ever

invalid statement!

Blue_Marlin likes this.
  3. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

You do know better than the trained professionals! How about you start chiming in on when it is ok to have a organ transplant mm?

kwagscraft likes this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Donald Trump's plan to ban Muslims from America just disappeared from his website

This is Trump calling for a total and complete shutdown (and temporary) of Muslims entering the United States.

Guiliani is admitting that Trump came to him for assistance on writing a "Muslim ban" that was legal.

These are just two of a few examples that the courts considered when making the decision that his executive order did indeed equate to a Muslim ban. When a person talks about doing something and then proceeds to follow through on doing something very similar to his rhetoric previously it's not a large leap of assumption to equate those things.

Which all in all is quite telling for your ideology because when you're down to arguing the technicalities of your ideology then you've already lost in a big way. But did you also know these executive orders are unlawful? Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination based on national origin?

Federal Protections Against National Origin Discrimination | CRT | Department of Justice

You can scream it's not a Muslim ban all you want but it's irrelevant because courts of the United States of America have ruled, for now, that it essentially equates to being one, if only because of our President is so incompetent and such a loud mouth buffoon he can't even keep his mouth shut long enough to not incriminate himself of his incompetent ignorance.

Did you see his health care plan? It'll raise the rates for the elderly up to 750%. If you disliked the mandated healthcare, you'll be glad to know that you'll be penalized still for not having health care by up to 30% on the next policy you purchase.

How about his budget proposal? Did you see the massive departmental cuts being made to funnel money to the wall that Mexico, of course, isn't going to pay for?

The 62 agencies and programs Trump wants to eliminate

Read this article and see what is being eliminated and what they do.

5. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

President Bannon is setting the motion to eliminate the Executive branch of the federal government. Throwing the entire system into chaos.

Similarly it's alarming to see his proposed increase in Military spending. I suspect that President Bannon is getting ready to wage a war.

Also, this is his from his own website.

6. Blue_Marlin

@WeAreNumberUno You make no sense kid.

If it were a "Muslim" ban then all Muslims would be banned. I do believe that a Muslim himself agreed with Trumps ban. Your going to tell me that a Muslim would be okay with Trump banning all Muslims?
    The departments he "wants to get rid of" is not true. Cutting funding towards certain things in that department, yes. Getting rid of them completely. No.

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ok well since he said he wanted to ban all Muslims then proceeded to ask Guiliani how to legally craft it, perhaps it's Phase 1 of total muslim ban? Trump said he wanted to ban all Muslims, and then proceeded to attempt to ban 7 then 6 Muslim majority countries.

What specifically is untrue? In the article I provided it cited 62 agencies and programs he wants to cut. Can you cite which one is factually untrue?

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

Well it would be impossible to cut forsay the education department, cutting certain funding towards it. Sure, but not to cut it. He wants to stop certain things from being paid for. For instance, everyone at my school gets free lunch. Might I add we have many kids at my school that are rich, my family is pretty wealthy and I can certainly afford my lunch. I'm not rich but I can afford my lunch. Why make it so everyone gets free lunch. Now Act and Sat are $80 tests, but if you are on free lunch you get to take them for free. Now everyone at my school gets free lunch and to take tests for free. Things like that is what Trump wants to stop.

9. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

The government doesn't "pay for students lunches". They only help pay for those who can't pay for their own. You most likely go to a private school in which lunch is calculated into the tuition fee.

10. Blue_Marlin

No, I am in a private school. Betsy Devos said too many kids are getting free things, That is true. They can afford a pair of Jordans but cant afford a $2 lunch? At my school (and there are many wealthy kids at my school) at my school no one pays for lunch. I can afford to buy my lunch but its free anyways. You also get other free stuff when you are on free lunch, its wasting money.

11. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Exactly ... you go to a private school. Also nice job showing your true colors. Maybe if you tried to associate with African American and Hispanic people, you would realize they aren't as bad as you perceive. If you want to live your life afraid, thats ok too.

Also Betsy DeVos is an idiot if she thinks she can get what she wants. It's kinda hard to challenge the first amendment ;)

Natsu likes this.
  12. Blue_Marlin

I ment I go to a public school! I must have been thinking of private when I looked at your comment. Also what do you mean? I'm not scared of Hispanic people? I am not afraid of African American people? I have never said that. Please quote me on when I have ever said that... I have African American family members and my aunt is married to a Hispanic man. I'm not afraid of them. I am afraid of having Sharia law in America which Muslims believe in. I know sharia law will hopefully never be in America but the majority of Muslims says Sharia is gods law and should override the American Constitution.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2017 ---
    I socialize with many different races at my school, there are very few white people at my school and very few people born in America, many of them came from other countries, legally.

13. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

I highly doubt it because of the way you seem to belittle other races and claim most of your school is rich. That comment about African Americans and the homeless were highly inappropriate, untrue, and just Go's show how much of a bigot you are.

I would also love to see proof of where the government just pays for people's school lunches that aren't people below the poverty line.

Natsu likes this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

I have never said anything about African American people, I'm still waiting for you to show where I did. You don't have to believe it, its my school and I know that everyone at my school gets free lunch. When many people at my school can afford it. Not saying everyone can at my school but I don't see very many poor kids.

15. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So you're saying you absolutely have not read a single word of the article I linked, because nowhere did it say he wanted to cut the department of education

As far as free lunches?

National School Lunch Program - Food Research & Action Center

I think this inherently highlights the fundamental issue of your ideology, it's short-sightedness. Then evaluating worth, you tend to only consider yourself and those immediately around you, rather than asking a more important question. Does this program benefit us as a society. Free lunches, for example, help combat poor health and high obesity, both major contributors in massively rising healthcare cost.

Everyone gets to take the test that is a required step to get into college for free?! Oh god no! Don't they know that more people attending college leads to a more intelligent population, able to compete more in the global economy and technological development of our country, what idiots! /s

So I know you don't know anything about Betsy DeVos other than what you've seen on Fox News but from someone living literally 25 minutes from the DeVos' Amway corporation and living in the city heavily funded by the DeVos family, she's an idiot, truly. Her claim to fame in Michigan was leading the crusade of using private funds (vouchers) to pay for private schools. Standing alone this isn't a bad thing, but when she simultaneously pushes for de-regulation of these private education entities. Actually having gone to a charter school, I can tell you Charter schools can be a great thing, however, also in Michigan are examples of Charter schools failing in a systematic way.

If anyone is truly afraid of Sharia law in the United States of America they need to be committed because they are literally delusional. What an absolute joke of a claim.

cnkropp, Erebus45 and Pmx728 like this.
  16. Blue_Marlin

@Deinen Did you read your article?? I believe its the 3rd one down, clearly states "Department of Education". Betsy DeVos is not an idiot, I think Hillary Clinton is an idiot but you don't, I guess that's an opinion. I do not care where you live, I do not care that you think she is an idiot, I think she is a good fit for the job! No one should get free lunch if your family makes atleast 40k per year, you can afford the $2 a day to eat. As far as the tests, why should you get to take the test for free if you can afford it? its wasting money. $300 pair of shoes vs an $80 test, sadly our generation the "entitlement" generation would chose the shoes and then complain about paying the $80 it takes to take the test.
    I guess I'm delusional because sharia law is a scary law, have you read into it? Hope no one has ever cheats on anyone cause god knows your spouse can kill ya for that!

Can I ask that you step it down a notch, can we bring this to a debate and not an argument? I'm learning that arguing isn't going to lead us anywhere, Thank you ;)

17. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

@Blue_marlin98 you talked about how all Muslims believed in Sharia Law and how they will torture you if you were to go to Syria/Libya lol. Doesn't get any worse

WeAreNumberUno likes this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Department of Education
    Supporting Effective Instruction State Grants program ($2.4 billion): The White House says the program is "poorly targeted and spread thinly across thousands of districts with scant evidence of impact."

21st Century Community Learning Centers program ($1.2 billion): The formula grants to states support before- and after-school and summer programs. "The programs lacks strong evidence of meeting its objectives, such as improving student achievement," the budget says.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant program ($732 million): This financial aid program, known as SEOG, help give up to $4,000 a year to college students based on financial need. The Trump administration says it's a "less well-targeted" program than Pell Grants.

Striving Readers Comprehensive Literacy Program ($190 million): The grants are targeted toward students with disabilities or limited English proficiency.

Teacher Quality Partnership ($43 million): A teacher training and recruitment grant program.

Impact Aid Support Payments for Federal Property ($67 million): Obama also proposed the elimination of this program, which reimburses schools for lost tax revenue from tax-exempt federal properties in their districts.

International Education programs ($7 million): This line item funds a variety of exchange programs, migrant schools and special education services abroad.

--- Do you not understand the formatting of the article? These programs all exist within the Department of Education, these programs are cut in Trump's budget proposal.

My residence is relevant due to my experience with the Devos family and their policies in Michigan -- And how they worked out. Can you cite why you believe Betsy DeVos is a good fit, because most of the teachers in my state actually really hate her.

Again, you respond to logical and valid benefits the free lunch program provides - You respond with "feels". Why shouldn't they? What negative comes from it?

Because it would encourage more people to take the test and enter college?

You would be delusional if you actually believed for a nanosecond that it's even a possibility to set up a religion ruleset superceding the Constitution. Absolute lunacy.

Not aggressive, your arguments are weak and deserved to be pushed.

Erebus45 and Pmx728 like this.
  19. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Just because your discrimination isn't affecting everyone in the group you are discriminating against doesn't mean your not discriminating. If you decide to not hire a black guy because he's black your racist. If you then hire another black guy -after you didn't hire another black guy for being black- your still racist.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2017 ---

Exposed.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
    Erebus45 and Pmx728 like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

Again im still waiting to see where i have said any racist comment about a black person (african american) or a hispanic. No one has provided any evidence to that, because i have nothing against any race. Please show me where i have said that? This is a perfect example of how my words get turned into something they are not!

WeAreNumberUno likes this.