1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from Mr.bob cena

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Patrickbabylon, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrickbabylon

Patrickbabylon Well-Known Meeper

Member Name Mr.bob cena

Additional In Game Names: Pdubz116

How old are you? 16

Do you have Discord? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-2

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 0-1

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's Patrickbabylon

When did you join Meepcraft? I like economy servers and this is the best and I don't regret joining

Introduction: I'm patrickbabylon I have been playing Minecraft since it came out meepcraft is my favorite Minecraft server and here is some real life info I'm 16 I live in NY my real name is Quinn and I don't want to reveal my last name for reasons and I love meepcraft and it would be a honor to become a staff on meepcraft. Thank You

Why should you be Helper? I love helping people I really want to and just THAT I love helping people

What are your weaknesses? Creepers,I can't building good stylish houses,redstone,and cyber bullies (I'm not good at defending my self)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I love helping people and I love to play meepcraft and Minecraft I'm not good at building so I would not be good at helping people with building but with Minecraft help and other stuff like commands and other I think I would be ok.

2. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

discord is required for all staff members. you also have your voice interview on discord.

this shows us your dedication towards the server, and we need active helpers, who play 3,4,5,6 hours a day.

this question is asking WHEN did you join meep. like a date.

intro isn't that long and not really up to par. look at some other applications like @CluelessKlutz and @Noahnda 's. Ask @CluelessKlutz or @Lady_Hestia for application writing help.

this isn't that good either, same reasons as above

these aren't really work related weaknesses. a work related weakness is like shyness, or immaturity.

for right now, -1, but I think you can improve and you could be a staff member in the far future

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
    TheHeadHunter1, qazini and Noahnda like this.
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I remember you from your first application. This alone is as bad as your first one: you barely put detail into why you want to be a staff member and you didn't even tell us when you joined.

Also, your username is Patrickbabylon. Why did you put yourself as a reference?

Your weaknesses are also not real weaknesses. They're what you despise on Minecraft. Anxiety, inactivity, work, or any other personality downsides are considered weaknesses.

Overall, I don't see you fit for staff. -1
    Good luck.

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Hey, so Pdubz

Your application is extremely weak in general as the two posts above have pointed out. I recommend you to read the brilliant guide by @Courtneyyy which is stickied in the application subforum.

5. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

You should include more detail in your application. Think about if someone knows nothing about you, how much knowledge do they gain from your app? We need more to go on than you like helping. That in itself is awesome but we need to know why you should be helper, what you'd personally bring to the role and some background experience. Doesn't have to be meep experience, it can be real life too.
    I'm going to second Natsu's comment, Courtney's application guide is really useful if you need help bulking up your app.
    I can see you're really eager but having no discord, low activity and a short application means I don't think it's the right time. I'd love to see another app in the future though.

Courtneyyy likes this.
  6. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

I stopped reading on line 5.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  7. Patrickbabylon

Patrickbabylon Well-Known Meeper

I didn't understand that part at the moment and I thought it meant your current name in minecraft

8. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

References are people who've experienced your work or help as you apply for helper. Remember that next time.

9. MiniArch_

MiniArch_ Popular Meeper

There is really nothing else I can say because everyone else has said it.....personally for me, I have no idea who you are and have never seen you active in global chat or helping out in anything. Like others have said, weak app and discord is a must to have. also your ref's is one person.....c'mon man.

Good luck though!

Mini

10. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

stole my name

11. TheHeadHunter1

TheHeadHunter1 Popular Meeper

I don't see you helping out much in global plus discord is needed to be staff Also you cannot put yourself as your own reference and your app is way too short. Refer to accepted apps and view them as a guideline as to what is needed to have a good app. Guideline, don't copy the apps.

12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Hi Bob, we've decided to deny you at this time. Overall, we think you need to be more active on forums and Discord, a bit more experienced with in-game, and work more on your maturity. If you'd like to get a bit of advice, feel free to create a conversation with me anytime.

Niiicck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.