1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

thanks obama

Sirrr_Obama likes this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Soooo....

How has President Bannon been doing the last two weeks?

Deljikho likes this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Its funny because this is the first time I think people who supported someone got mad because they did what they said they'd do

I still don't know why you'd not prefer trump over clinton but...

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  4. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

So far he has done a fantastic job! He is on track to making America a safe and happy place AGAIN!

Wubb8t, Ranger0203 and HazTheMan99 like this.
  5. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

you been drinking big boi?

Ranger0203 and creepersareokay like this.
  6. Blue_Marlin

Nope just being logical

Wubb8t and Ranger0203 like this.
  7. Maximum Trump

Maximum Trump Meeper

I saw the SNL skit too.

"Shut up you white biatch!"

[Hold for 25 seconds of applause.]

I think maybe your news sources might be biased. Fake! Sad!

Ranger0203 and HazTheMan99 like this.
  8. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Along with assistant to the vice regional manager donald trump.

Why say things that contradict each other???

whoisnate and kwagscraft like this.
  9. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Ranger0203 and creepersareokay like this.
  10. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

How about the fact that he got rid of death tax. . . no one care? Lol

11. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Why would a media outlet give trump credit for doing something good if they want to paint him as hitler 2.0 and make the women's march look like the mens march on june 6 1944

Wubb8t, Natsu, HazTheMan99 and 2 others like this.
  12. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Trump has been doing a great job, he's past many many good laws (although i dont agree with the people who have green cards one) besides that, he's doing everything he said he would, I hate all these protests, they aren't doing anyone any good and if Hillary would have gotten elected and i protested a lot of people would get pissed at me too. They are so worthless, he's president and people need to get past that and stop being so butthurt. I look forward to the future of our nation, because there is so much potential :)

Maximum Trump likes this.
  13. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Which is why that criminal hillary is behind bars where they belong :)

I have no issue with hating the protests, I mostly agree with you, the protests are dumb, but calling everyone who participated worthless is ruining any sort of discussion and preventing progress being made.

MoonlitMadness and whoisnate like this.
  14. Blue_Marlin

How do they contradict each other? Lol

15. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

For the majority of the current protests, this is true. Protesting things that cannot be changed is close to pointless. As for the protests of the executive order temporarily halting the american refugee program, some of those protests were effectively calling into question the legitimacy of the order. However, calling for trump's impeachment, martial law, and a military coup among others is radical and absurd, regardless of one's political opinion of President Trump.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  16. whoisnate

whoisnate Celebrity Meeper

Although I think the idiots who are causing property damage and violence at the protests are dumb and a problem, I don't agree with the whole "anyone who is protesting is worthless" or "the protests aren't doing anyone any good" ideas. Discouraging people for standing up for what they believe in is totally backward from the whole idea of what it means to be an American citizen, you can hate on the protests all you want but I don't think people should be shaming people for voicing their opinions(yes I know that by saying you shouldn't tell people what to do I'm telling people what to do but the thing with arguments are there's usually a counter argument to be made aginst the argument). For the "protests do nothing for anyone" I'd like to correct that the protests do nothing for you, they do a whole lot for the people protesting, they may not make it anywhere from the protests but it gives them an outlet to express their fears.

17. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

Yes like when he said he'd "drain the swamp" and regulate wall street, but filled his top cabinet picks with Wall Street executives and is rolling back the Dodd-Frank act.

Or when he said he'd push Big Pharmaceutical companies to lower prices but instead gave them more control to dictate prices as they wish.

Or when he gave Clinton a bunch of b/s over an American dying in Benghazi, but his first raid has taken the life of a US Navy Seal and an 8 year old American girl that was shot in the neck and left to bleed out for 2 hours until she died. He wasn't even in the Situation Room for the raid.

Or when he said he'd work harder and more diligently than any president, but he's already started drama with Australia over a phone call because he was "too fatigued"at 5:00pm EST, when it was 1:00 am in Australia. Plus he's already taken two weekend long vacations that have costed millions of tax payer dollars, just within his second week. And possibly worst of all he's openly admitted to not even reading the Executive Orders he's been signing into law. How the hell is that being diligent?

Yep gotta love a man that keeps his word. -_-

The only person doing what he set out to do is President Bannon.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  18. Blue_Marlin

"Two vacations that have cost millions of tax paying dollars"???? LOL! Check again buddy, he actually stayed in a place that HE OWNS! Unlike the Obama's who spent over 90 million dollars within 8 years, more then most will see in a lifetime. And as far as "protesting" I am 100% for protesting, I believe EVERYONES voice should be heard! HOWEVER to go around DESTROYING things, hurting people & calling them "stupid/racist" is 100% uncalled for! And should be taken very seriously, and for those who say "NOT MY PRESIDENT" well who the hells president is he? HES MINE! Temp closing the boarders to PROTECT AMERICANS! Give me a break people, he has been in office for less then a month and has proven his wealth to America, as far as the wall goes, China has a wall, as well as many others and they will tell you IT HELPS! When people put gates and fences up it's to PROTECT their home, America is OUR home! And anyone who wants him to fail, well guess what! If he fails, we fail. Stop blaming Russia, he's your president, move on with your life and hope for the best.

19. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

I never said he wasn't staying at his own place? I know he's staying at Mar-A-Lago, I'm not an idiot. As long he opts not to be in the White House it costs millions, daily, to secure whichever residence the President chooses to stay in. Did you not know the US President needs entire intelligence and personal security teams at all time?? Same goes for his wife who chooses to stay in New York. It costs a bit less than $1M each day to keep trump towers secured. $365M in tax dollars a year because she wants to stay in NY. And just so you know $365M in 1 year is much much more than Obama's $90M in 8 years, buddy.

I think you're the one who needs to check the sources or at least use basic reasoning.

Cherrykit and whoisnate like this.
  20. Blue_Marlin

Yes I do understand he needs security to protect him from the crazy people out there, such as the threat that someone made to kill him, do you know why is Wife plans on staying in Trump towers? Oh idk, she's waiting on her son to get out of school, like a GOOD mother would do! He's 10 years old and has been bullied by so called "adults" so badly she doesn't want to move him yet, it puts a toll on the family especially children. He's saving plenty of money just like then 221 million dollars Obama tried to send out to foreign countries before he left, and who knows what else he's been sending,