1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Never got my rank upgrades

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by reppard, Jan 19, 2017.

1. reppard

reppard Well-Known Meeper

The vote page states the following:

"You earn 1 voting point for each vote. At the end of the month, the player with the most votes will receive a free rank upgrade! If you are already an ultimate member, you will receive a 1 million Meeble prize instead."

Last year before the server died, I tried to vote every single day. I know for at least 4 months I was the number one voted and I never once received a free rank upgrade or meeble prize. What gives? Can this be addressed?

builderjunkie012 and Natsu like this.
  2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I'm sorry to inform you that they have quit doing this several months ago. The voting page is heavily outdated, and voting is down

reppard likes this.
  3. reppard

reppard Well-Known Meeper

And that is why I put it in bugs. Removing misinformation is a valid form of addressing the issue :)

Natsu, Deljikho and GroovyGrevous like this.
  4. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Really it was just a random thing that happened if fuzzlr felt like it. I remember one month I was top voter and fuzzlr didn't decide to give a rank, and next month he did, ect. I think that the voting page should be updated, but only after the new voting system rolls out. Otherwise its a waste of time with voting down

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Trust me when I say I tried so many times to get an admin to do this, to support this, and I did note that you indeed were the top voter, before I gave up. I tried for 3 months.

No one cares. None of em.

reppard likes this.
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

First step: actually get voting to work
    Second step: fix webpage

Then, we can debate

reppard likes this.
  7. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Hello! We quit doing this a couple months ago, I apologize that our voting page was outdated. You indeed were the #1 voter, and thank you for your support of the server! Unfortunately, since we quit doing this, this is denied! Have a good day, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Natsu likes this.