1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Colonels64's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Colonels64, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonels64

Colonels64 Popular Meeper

In Game Name: Colonels64

Skype Username: Wooten64

Teamspeak Username: Colonels64

Mic use: I use my mic for every multiplayer game I play. I get on the Meepcraft teamspeak every time I log onto the server.

Timezone: Eastern Time (Florida)

Hours online per weekday: Rougly 4 to 5 Hours (I work 8.5 Hours a day)

Hours online per weekend: A good 10-12 Hours a day

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction:
    Greetings my name is Colonels64 and I'm a Supreme donator for the Meepcraft server. I enjoy playing on the server its probably the best combination of plugins and friendly community that I've ever experienced. I find myself at times a little bored with Meepcraft with so much that you can do, and so I am currently looking to find another purpose for playing on the server. Not that I'm in danger of quitting by no means.

Why you should be Helper?
    I wish to help people out on Meepcraft with any means necessary. I find myself answering questions when people do /shout on their problems. I have found the /modreq to be a very helpful and unique plugin on Meepcraft which is another reason as to why I love the server so much. I would really like to take the chance to help continue bringing that /modreq tool to the players of Meepcraft in hopes that they find it as nice and helpful as I did during my first start on the server. I was in the Military and even there I was taking the initiative to help my fellow Sailors with their hardships in boot camp. I took upon a leadership title which had almost all 80 division members looking to me for help. I would like to continue service to those that have questions or having a hard time on the Server.

Weaknesses:
    I feel that my one weakness is being a grammar Nazi at times which isn't really a bad thing I just find myself correcting people's grammar from time to time which annoys them it seems.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion I find myself in need of a new purpose to help re kindle my fire for playing Meepcraft and being a staff member I feel would be the best opportunity for me to help enjoy the server as well as bringing that same joy for other players by helping provide the /modreq tool. If you wish to talk more if you want me to elaborate or anything please feel free to message me or contact me on teamspeak. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely,
    Colonels64

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    hercules2189 and Dragon_Lagus like this.
  2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

i am going with +0

The app was good. tho i think u could get more known to everyone, and only like... 1 post on fourms?

3. Colonels64

Thank you for the compliment, and indeed I'm not that active on forums. I do read over them but I don't really reply. If it was a direct question to me I would. I feel that i am getting to know people especially through team speak. If I did get accepted I definitely would become more active on forums replying to all posts I have an opinion or answer for.

4. Dragon_Lagus

Dragon_Lagus Active Meeper

I would give you a +1 from personal experience on the server. You help me recived items I needed even after so many people ignore my /shout.

5. TheJackster_

TheJackster_ Active Meeper

Nice alt 2-
    I will repeat myself new members need to learn more about the forums

6. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

-/+0. my opinion, baying you are bored of meep isn't a thing staff should be saying. Work on that a bit. But besides that, I hope to be working with you in the future!

7. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

k ill give you a +.5 because you do good stuff around here in game with the chance to earn a +1...

Alright bro im in the military for 7 years now...PLEASE tell me

What do you meen 80 soldiers (sailors w/e) in a division? is this a xbox live division or something? and what the hell are they all crying to you for? :\

8. Colonels64

Thank you all for your feed back. I've been wondering if people would start taking an interest on replying to my application letting me know what you think. In regards to Jackster I'm not following on your "Nice Alt 2" comment could you please explain. To Jackl I didn't necessarily mean like bored with meep in that kind of way. At this time my mayor is inactive, and so I'm unable to have my house turned into a embassy. Until then I cant go and work with my other friends IG with the towns they have started. Quite a few of my friends I've made in towny like having me help them because I do come up with some good designs every now and then. So again to that bored comment that's mainly aimed towards this point where I'm kinda stuck without the ability to go assist my friends at the moment. Now to MissErin. Thank you for your comment, and Jackl for saying I do good things, and can't wait to work with me. With that MissErin I was in the Navy for 4 months. When I say 80 sailors I was talking about my bootcamp division I was in. With the crying to me part it was in regards to the majority of my division who wasn't as prepared for bootcamp as I was. It may not have been their fault because quite a few of the recruiters in the nation aren't motivated to really teach their future sailors what to really expect or tell them the truth of bootcamp. MissErin you are more than welcome to message me or catch me on TS to talk about the military though I'm not in anymore unfortunately. I'm sure people don't want to see an application spammed with a conversation between 2 people lol.

9. SuperVladimir

SuperVladimir Popular Meeper

+0 Good app, but I dont know if you're active on fourms Cause you are a new memeber like me.

10. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

hmm i have never really seen you in shout like you say you are but you have a very clean record so +-1 get more active on forums

11. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Accepted for Interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.