1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

No Words.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KlutchDecals, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Tweide

Tweide Popular Meeper

I am not very aware on what methods were used to bypass the blacklist. I wasn't sure if he managed to remove it or he just found a way around it.
    And if we are already blacklisted what are they going to do? Ask nicely for us to become compliant with the EULA?

Natsu likes this.
  2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

They can't do anything according to Klutch, but they'll probably try a new blacklist and it may or may not work but Fuzzlr would probably be able to bypass it again

3. Tweide

Tweide Popular Meeper

LOL
    We didn't just challenge the authority of Mojang/Microsoft, WE DESTROYED IT!

Natsu likes this.
  4. petloverz

petloverz Celebrity Meeper

I quit awhile and lost my items, guess it's no different from now lol

Tweide likes this.
  5. EnchantedArcher

EnchantedArcher Popular Meeper

WOW.... Too bad there are so many tweakers in this world. Keep up the good fight and and the meepsters will be standing by to rebuild!

BTW: how come voting is not updating??? LOL!

6. pug

pug Celebrity Meeper

Greetings Staff. Would it be possible to get a short 1 sentence update?

I'm not asking for a ETRL (estimated time of Re-Launch), and I understand you want to be careful what you say, as you don't want 100 posts basically saying stuff like
    "Why did they waste time on A when they should have done B ???"
    "Why don't they just relaunch with A,B and C running and work on the rest later ??"

I read the thread and have seen tons of those already. I'm not trying to reopen those conversations. :)

But could you throw some of us poor, starving Meepers a bone?

Natsu and LargeUnit like this.
  7. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

NO ALL MY HARD WORK NOOOOOOOOOOOO

2leah2 likes this.
  8. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

They are working on restarting the towny server. They have made new plugins, implemented them, and are fixing bugs and accepting suggestions. It'll be a while before it comes out.

(My words aren't the best source but I got my information from a bunch of posts)

Garde7 likes this.
  9. Garde7

Garde7 Popular Meeper

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

EllieEllie and Natsu like this.
  10. 00000

00000 Guest

Please stop spreading misinformation, he requested something from the staff. A combination of speculative posts isn't what we need.

BlackJack and Khafra like this.
  11. _RCHT_

_RCHT_ Celebrity Meeper

12. EmsterFundy

EmsterFundy Popular Meeper

So @KlutchDecals will we at lest be able to get anything back? Ex: Meebles, Town, or Nation?

13. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

You'll be able to get only your rank back, nothing else I believe (all player data was deleted). There will be one towns world also.

BlackJack and qazini like this.
  14. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

no

15. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Yay!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    Give us info on how far you guys have gotten plz

16. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Sneakily asking for an ETA :p. They don't know yet, but I would think that they would tell us once they do.

17. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

How was that misinformation? If you actually have somethings that you can share as a staff member, please do. If you don't, then how will anyone get information? I'm not trying to spread information, but I try to share information on what I know. Now, it may not be the best source, however I believe that it is better than nothing. I do not put anything that has not come out of a staff member. If you see anything inaccurate, then please message me or reply in a constructive manner so I can take it back.
    Can you give an estimated time? No. Can I? No. We are on the same level in this topic and if you have nothing else more constructive to add, then I would appreciate if you don't.

buttfly29 and qazini like this.
  18. 00000

00000 Guest

Hi there, unfortunately I could give a time but it'd be leaking staff chat, which isn't allowed. I felt, however, that it would be beneficial for people who take your post seriously to know that it is factually incorrect. I am sorry that you felt that way about my post; because you said that helpers and moderators "deserve to see more" (when, in reality, they are privy to much more than you think), you actually have made unsubstantiated claims without proof recently (this one being the implication that many pieces of information were hidden from them) so it was important for the community to know that your post is untrue. Thank you, and have a nice evening.

Khafra likes this.
  19. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

If it isn't true, it isn't information. Staff can't tell you every single detail that ever happens on the server for obvious reasons. You also said "I think that mods and helpers should get more, such as the ability to access information on projects and future updates," by that logic you're saying that @inexxer being a helper doesn't have the information either way. He's telling you it isn't true since you most likely made it up and didn't actually hear it from an actual staff member.

qazini and 00000 like this.
  20. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

+1

LargeUnit likes this.